The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-05-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximbull View Post
Bro, fyi this xiaoxiao is posted as Xue Er in another 'castle' website for full. Pic over there is more real.
The pic in link above ps until like AI generated face. lol
Old 29-05-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
divinesystems deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/younna-massage/

2nd time visiting her, opting for 2 hours this time. Become regular already.

I actually think she looks much better in person. Wah when she smile my heart melt. She's very chatty and knows how to set the mood right.

Her sensual massage can only be described as power. Catbath all over, AR super deep, and she knows how to use her fingers to caress and electrify your whole body.

Got a bit trouble releasing this time, maybe because we play too long until didi numb liao. But she never complain, continue to use her mouth and hand until she almost kena muscle pull. I feel bad, so writing this FR to repay her lah.
Old 29-05-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
NathanG5Two deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/elmi-massage/

Manage to booked Elmi.

One word: excellente
Old 30-05-2023, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinesystems View Post
I actually think she looks much better in person. Wah when she smile my heart melt. She's very chatty and knows how to set the mood right.
Her sensual massage can only be described as power. Catbath all over, AR super deep, and she knows how to use her fingers to caress and electrify your whole body.
Got a bit trouble releasing this time, maybe because we play too long until didi numb liao. But she never complain, continue to use her mouth and hand until she almost kena muscle pull. I feel bad, so writing this FR to repay her lah.

If feel bad then give more tips lor, write MR not enough...
Anyway, thank you for this MR but she definitely not my cup of tea.
Old 30-05-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
Tanken is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Ci Ci came recommended by Nat so there were expectations - but I guess she was drumming up customers for her?! Also one man's meat is another's poison. But totally respect your impression and rating. Having done the deed, she needs refinement but it depends on expectations I guess. She is no Nat but is a good alternative for someone looking for a fair 6.5 / 7 overall rated experience (where Nat is a solid 8.5 or more IMO). But YMMV, that connection and "comfortability" counts a lot in my experience.
Based on your rating, I have given CiCi a try. Yes, I agree that if Nat is 8.5, CiCi would be 6.5.

Started with Nat's routine on toilet chair. But unfortunately, she did not have the skill yet to get me aroused there, despite the close contact and grinding. Furthermore she put on so much soap that when she squashed my face into her boobs I almost choked with the soap water.

Nuru session was reasonably OK. She attempted Sumata similar to Nat, but did not have the rhythm. Nevertheless, her attitude was good and probably would improve with more experience. I just closed my eyes and dreamed that it was Nat on top of me. Not too hard as her body felt the same - perky boobs, large nipple but not as sharp as Nat's. One difference is that she is very bushy. Bad news for those who do not like bush.
In summary, her Nuru is currently no match for Nat's or Xue Er's but certainly beats all the other girls providing Nuru that I have tried, in terms of playability and youth.
Old 30-05-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 5
oldtiko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoldtiko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-yu-massage/

My first MR contributing to this thread. Recently visited this ML.

Looks: 7/10. Pre milf. Would not reject type
Body: 8/10. Tone and fit. Well maintained. Should be a B cup
Massage: 7/10. Not there for that. But she did put in effort and check with you if the strength is good from time to time.
Location: 6/10. 7 minutes from the nearest MRT with parking space available. Quiet neighbourhood.
Sensual: 8/10. Seducing in her own way. Teasing you slowly to your eruption.
Attitude: friendly and chatty. Will pick you up at gate if you're new customer (YMMV)
RTM: Definitely

Pardon my simple MR and bad english.
Old 30-05-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bubuchachalol is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbrokensquid View Post
Don't try ava - it's not a good experience.
Old 30-05-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!

Has Tutu rtc?
Didn’t see her listing anymore.
Old 30-05-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
Based on your rating, I have given CiCi a try. Yes, I agree that if Nat is 8.5, CiCi would be 6.5.
May I ask how much to top up for nuru? Not stated in ad. Nowadays very hard to find good nuru
Old 30-05-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
Tanken is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
May I ask how much to top up for nuru? Not stated in ad. Nowadays very hard to find good nuru
Same as Nat's. 130.
Good value. In comparison, Younna charged me 150 to include Sumata. Maybe I did not bargain enough. I would give Younna 6.5 also. Her Sumata is better, but she costs $20 more and she is not as pretty.

Last edited by Tanken; 30-05-2023 at 11:51 AM.
Old 30-05-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
Meowtiko is one of the Best!Meowtiko is one of the Best!Meowtiko is one of the Best!

Bros.. how long does it usually take before ML reply to new number?

tried messaging different ML for few days, also tried the not so "popular" MLs as suggested by some bros but no replies yet..

jin gian sia but no luck
Old 30-05-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
Dieheart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDieheart is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowtiko View Post
Bros.. how long does it usually take before ML reply to new number?

tried messaging different ML for few days, also tried the not so "popular" MLs as suggested by some bros but no replies yet..

jin gian sia but no luck
Don't think there is any timeline for this.

The key is to find a ML who is willing to take no records.

MLs delete your message within seconds after finding out that your number is 无记录。
Old 30-05-2023, 01:05 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4080 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinesystems View Post

Bui Bui one, mai lah. Looks like baby elephant leh.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 30-05-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
Meowtiko is one of the Best!Meowtiko is one of the Best!Meowtiko is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
Don't think there is any timeline for this.

The key is to find a ML who is willing to take no records.

MLs delete your message within seconds after finding out that your number is 无记录。
thanks for the reply, guess I have to keep trying.. will I kana blacklist if I text the same ML every few days bo?

so far I texted like 6 MLs alrdy.. anybody here tried to ask ML if can do some sort of verification to prove you sincere?
Old 30-05-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowtiko View Post
thanks for the reply, guess I have to keep trying.. will I kana blacklist if I text the same ML every few days bo?

so far I texted like 6 MLs alrdy.. anybody here tried to ask ML if can do some sort of verification to prove you sincere?
Try weekends.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1