The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2023, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 4
KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
Last night (12th May), Old Uncle went to explore new grounds (to me) at Jalan Besar area (near Syed Alwi).

Round 1 at 10++ pm : Pretty slim Viet ML K, who can communicate in Mandarin.
Good oil massage. Level 1 and Level 2 enjoyment available at reasonable top-up.
In view of time, I took up level 1 and did top roaming - nice melons and body. No release, as very few MLs can make me surrender with their hands or m___th.
Will be visiting her again, for further exploration ...

Round 2 at midnight : Went to QC a PRC ML N***, whom I was told has DongGuan 1 Dragon skills 东莞一条龙服务.
N*** looks just like her photos, excellent facial complexion, D cup, slim body.
What surprises me was her good massage. For sensual, I gave very high rating for her 1 Dragon service, and both of us perspired while letting out sounds of pleasure. I surrendered a big load of proteins ...
My upcoming target will be N***'s colleague : M***

Ended my night having Dim Sum for supper. This is life.
The viet ML name izzit K**?
At S** Leo** road
Old 17-05-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
Last night (12th May), Old Uncle went to explore new grounds (to me) at Jalan Besar area (near Syed Alwi).

Round 1 at 10++ pm : Pretty slim Viet ML K, who can communicate in Mandarin.
Good oil massage. Level 1 and Level 2 enjoyment available at reasonable top-up.
In view of time, I took up level 1 and did top roaming - nice melons and body. No release, as very few MLs can make me surrender with their hands or m___th.
Will be visiting her again, for further exploration ...

Round 2 at midnight : Went to QC a PRC ML N***, whom I was told has DongGuan 1 Dragon skills 东莞一条龙服务.
N*** looks just like her photos, excellent facial complexion, D cup, slim body.
What surprises me was her good massage. For sensual, I gave very high rating for her 1 Dragon service, and both of us perspired while letting out sounds of pleasure. I surrendered a big load of proteins ...
My upcoming target will be N***'s colleague : M***

Ended my night having Dim Sum for supper. This is life.
Sorry uncle.. I’m abit noob.. only started chionging when PRC raided their country then price hiked like siao over there.. so didn’t try all these 1 dragon service before..

What is the meaning of 东莞一条龙服务? Anyone can enlighten me? Haha! Sorry sorry!
Old 17-05-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Any bro tried a 3-mths old dongbei mei LL along 1X SL Road open till 3am ? Looks chio. Had not tried. Can PM me.
Old 30-05-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Anyone knows anything about Sunshine 8 spa? Lina uses to be my frequent ML at another location and I happened to come across her again, really wanna go book her but not sure if she still there. Reallymis sed her as she used to be my first few Chiong ML...

Honestly the location is abit out of the way for me but I don't mind travelling just to see her again hahahaha 😅
Visited lina last week , nice figure with the art tattoo on her body .
Can zhut zhut her fake balloon - 2 B exclude the entrance fees
Heard said the shop gonna close by end May .
Dun know where is heading to
Old 30-05-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 2
alwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
likely no more carrot helping to sustain the shop rental bah.
from her wechat moments, seems like she broke up with the super carrot
Old 30-05-2023, 02:05 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Lol someone paid 50k a week to bao her...who can sustain...see her wechat...full of pradas and chanels..

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel

Last edited by coolmanspooky; 30-05-2023 at 03:48 PM.
Old 30-05-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Not worth to bao her la yes figure superb but so many fishes in the sea. Anyway heard rose move to another shop
Old 30-05-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 19
freshmilk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreshmilk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreshmilk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreshmilk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreshmilk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mnz still servicing at there?
Old 30-05-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2618 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
Not worth to bao her la yes figure superb but so many fishes in the sea. Anyway heard rose move to another shop
Yes... many fishes in the sea, but can find anyone similar to her looks and figure? If have, please let me know!

Well, coming from one who have yet to taste her... damn gian! But of course, slightly above market rate is fine... but 50k a week? Definitely not necessary.
Old 30-05-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is one of the Best!Gooner80 is one of the Best!Gooner80 is one of the Best!Gooner80 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Really ar..pitty sial..i got good chemistry with one ML there. Btw, anyone tried B*b* in same shop? Fake or natural boobs? Look how much discount than picture?
Old 30-05-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Yes... many fishes in the sea, but can find anyone similar to her looks and figure? If have, please let me know!

Well, coming from one who have yet to taste her... damn gian! But of course, slightly above market rate is fine... but 50k a week? Definitely not necessary.

I tried since sims avenue lol
Old 30-05-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Lol someone paid 50k a week to bao her...who can sustain...see her wechat...full of pradas and chanels..
Omg $50k … rich carrot
Her figure is real good , paid 2 b can get her service .
Have to 3 advance booking her to get the slot
Old 31-05-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Just visited the heavily advertised shop x8x with all the hour-glass figures video clips. I must say the guy who made all the videos must be a Professor in Video Editing. I didn’t know technology had evolved so much that it could create the hour glass out of them. My chosen one wasn’t available and was quoted another name, I okayed but when the door opened, I saw everybody, no one resembles anyone in the videos. Considering the reasonable pricing and I only had 30mins and not enough time to get to the other shop and desperately need release, I re-choose the tallest and went for it… need to pay full before deed. Closed my eyes throughout and it turned out pretty well, DG-minus type service. Quickly left after that.

The FL there are average looking with average figures. I believe there will be business as they have service standards. But to edit them into top class models in the video ads and disappoint us kills business. Of all PS photo/edited videos, this shop just set the new standard. Hollywood standard.
Old 31-05-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6905 / Power: 17
tropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond repute

lol... i kena many times too. but mostly different from photo... i dont like to pay upfront too.. service and look can be totally different. new tactic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Just visited the heavily advertised shop x8x with all the hour-glass figures video clips. I must say the guy who made all the videos must be a Professor in Video Editing. I didn’t know technology had evolved so much that it could create the hour glass out of them. My chosen one wasn’t available and was quoted another name, I okayed but when the door opened, I saw everybody, no one resembles anyone in the videos. Considering the reasonable pricing and I only had 30mins and not enough time to get to the other shop and desperately need release, I re-choose the tallest and went for it… need to pay full before deed. Closed my eyes throughout and it turned out pretty well, DG-minus type service. Quickly left after that.

The FL there are average looking with average figures. I believe there will be business as they have service standards. But to edit them into top class models in the video ads and disappoint us kills business. Of all PS photo/edited videos, this shop just set the new standard. Hollywood standard.

full list see link below. [password: 1234]
https://1drv.ms/x/s!Au5RYzN-ve4n0gHA...DX382?e=DcTdZ5
Old 31-05-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
I tried since sims avenue lol
before sims ave, she was at kim keat.
before kim keat she was at amk area

she seems to had a kid already dunno whose the father though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1