The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle

Old 25-05-2023, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP along geylang rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post

The face spa/ massage is relaxing and worth to give it a try but be careful when you step out the shop especially if you go at night, the lady boss does daily live tiktok streaming while sitting outside the shop.
Always Got one bulldog guarding them when they do live streaming at around 11 plus
Old 25-05-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackoceanz View Post
Bro, you talking about Bliss Spa or Bliss Paradise? Different leh.
true ah. not sure which one they talking about… I assume it’s bliss paradise becos one mentioned Changi road..
Old 26-05-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
qppk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
That place is $40/girl/hr, u can take as many girls as you want for $40 each, to wash your hair and head massage/ face spa, they have menu for you to choose, its open concept and i really mean open without curtain and the girls are from vietnam, scantily clad is just to lure ppl to patronize them and will leave you with blue balls

The face spa/ massage is relaxing and worth to give it a try but be careful when you step out the shop especially if you go at night, the lady boss does daily live tiktok streaming while sitting outside the shop.
So no fun stuff then ah? Just hair wash and massage?
Old 28-05-2023, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light

I think you are referring to bliss paradise.

So far I went to bliss spa quite ok leg. Massage cannot complain. I always ask them to dig my ear. Very interesting.

As top GQ, it is $80 with full roam. Standard 1 price only. No $50. The ladies look are ok so I just paid $80.

Entrance I can’t remember. $60 too I think.
Old 29-05-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 2
alwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreJuzLapSap View Post
I think you are referring to bliss paradise.

So far I went to bliss spa quite ok
any FR on I*y?
Old 29-05-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwisyed67 View Post
any FR on I*y?
Sorry but I don’t know who is lily. I never make appointment and just walk in. So far I tried before 2 different ladies. Both are good n pretty.
Old 30-05-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

alwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sorry but I don’t know who is lily. I never make appointment and just walk in. So far I tried before 2 different ladies. Both are good n pretty.
not lily.
ivy
Old 30-05-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
not lily.
ivy
Bro. I went to Bliss spa. Not bliss paradise.

Just check their bliss spa Facebook page. Don’t see any Ivy name. But I do saw LiLi whom I’ve tried before.

Pretty lady, tight body, original B size, and very fair skin. Can try her if you like.
Old 30-05-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro. I went to Bliss spa. Not bliss paradise.
oh. different spa. np.
Old 26-07-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
not lily.
ivy
Massage sucks. Not even 30min, flip over already.

100 for bj then only do abit say tired, dont want do already.

Dont bother. waste of time. And legal houses are literally just 'next door' since geylang.
Old 27-07-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
Massage sucks. Not even 30min, flip over already.

100 for bj then only do abit say tired, dont want do already.

Dont bother. waste of time. And legal houses are literally just 'next door' since geylang.
thanks for the FR.
telegram review till got dragon got phoenix.
Old 28-08-2023, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sweatyninja97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtbnetsys View Post
Bliss Spa
Avoid China gal Niki/Nikki… massage is non existent.
Into less than 15mins start caressing your legs, ask you turn around and offer $80 for HJ and $100 for HJ plus touch boobs. If you don’t want, she will offer same same services from 50 - 100 like can touch here only can only touch there only cannot this and and that. Lolx… I just tell her you keep your menu, 1B for you to end game. 45mins massage done in 30mins. This is a rip off place.
Wish I could read ur post earlier, went to experience myself before coming here lol. $80 for subpar massage then this one had the cheek to ask for $150 for HJ + touching. Rather go find FL lol
Old 12-09-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 12
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Avoid Selina from Bliss Spa from 524 Geylang road
Money faced lying bitch
Even after a super generous tip of 150 she wanted 200.
That too , no BJ no F , wtf!
She blocked the door entrance and refused to let me leave.
Please avoid.
Old 13-09-2023, 06:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Heng. Nearly walk into bliss spa when I was reccing there. Can see Yumi tits quite big but didn’t go in because can sense the shop is carrot chopping
Old 14-09-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!

Not sure if this is the proper place but since the place I went to is in Geylang so I guess I post it here. Added a ML on WeChat and finally decided to try it out.

Milf with decent boob size and good thing is the entrance fee is just $55/hr. Massage was passable and when sensual comes, only have myself to blame for not asking the price even though I hinted only HJ and boob rub. Teasing was great and she actually poke my ass as she HJ you. What caught me by surprised was suddenly she began to give me a short bbbj before resuming to HJ. I'm not into bbbj cos I kiasee so now I can only hope I don't kena anything.

When it's time to pay up, it's $120. Sighs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1