The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 2
LightAndShadow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai massage

Manage to secure a slot with J**. Took the 1.5 hr package.

Name : J**

Massage: Strong n Good manage to relieve my sore points plus the Thai stepping, cracking n twisting as mention by bro

Look: 6/10 I think B as not a good at judging with some fats

Service: 8/10 the catch dragon is ok for me, release + extra

Will try again if around the area but maybe try the other Viet gal which she claims is new.
Old 29-05-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4237 / Power: 20
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brapicker View Post
Managed to try TP L7 Thai massage, J**. Damage pretty high for such joint. $60/hr Thai Massage or $80/hr Prostate Massage. Plus plus at additional market rate. Total 3 ladies, 2 viets + 1 Cn. New viet girl looks good (SYT) but i didn't try as I only saw her when I exiting. Cn girl leaving soon.

Name: J**
Massage: 7/10
Look: 6/10 with B size
Service: 6/10
Parking: Nearby got MSCP
Total Damage: $80 + $50
Bro brapicker, thank you for FR. I have upped your rep pts.

I think you should have taken the $100/90mins promo price for prostate massage instead. This promo package is more worth it. Usual price is $120/90mins. Moreover, based on my experience, 60 mins for massage + JG + extra altogether in 60mins is too short to enjoy any one of them. Too rushed in my personal view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightAndShadow View Post
Manage to secure a slot with J**. Took the 1.5 hr package.

Name : J**

Massage: Strong n Good manage to relieve my sore points plus the Thai stepping, cracking n twisting as mention by bro

Look: 6/10 I think B as not a good at judging with some fats

Service: 8/10 the catch dragon is ok for me, release + extra

Will try again if around the area but maybe try the other Viet gal which she claims is new.
Bro LightAndShadow, thank you for FR. I have upped your rep pts too.

If you try the other Viet gal, please pm me the details.
Old 30-05-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
brapicker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
$80 an hr will be too ex liao 😅😅😅😅
Indeed! And she kept pushing to go for 1.5hrs at $100. I insisted a no no.. Most probably won't return. A bro next room had 2 viets at one go.. His total damage $280.. 😄😄
Old 31-05-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

Tried J as well. Her massage is there, can request for different strength as required. Prostate was legit as well, felt the "sour" feeling at the back. Location not too convenient for me. Overall its worth it.
Old 02-06-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 19
y&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud of

Thanks bro 789550.

Tried J and was happy with her massage and JG. Went for the 90mins ($100) package and my personal view is that it was reasonable for the SG market rate and massage quality. Had a bit of back problem and she took effort to work on the problem area.

Will RTM.
Old 03-06-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 4
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassicboy1234 View Post
chengmai lanna thai in pahang st also not bad.
got extras too...
How much the damage?
Old 03-06-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
brapicker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
Bro brapicker, thank you for FR. I have upped your rep pts.

I think you should have taken the $100/90mins promo price for prostate massage instead. This promo package is more worth it. Usual price is $120/90mins. Moreover, based on my experience, 60 mins for massage + JG + extra altogether in 60mins is too short to enjoy any one of them. Too rushed in my personal view.

Bro LightAndShadow, thank you for FR. I have upped your rep pts too.

If you try the other Viet gal, please pm me the details.
Thanks bro for sharing. Will take note after vitamin M refilled. Cheers.
Old 04-06-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 11
babel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to behold

tried to book J** but couldn't find a suitable slot, so booked J*** instead. she's very young and GND look.. massage is decent and good, maybe not as good as J** but I think it was okay! Recommended
Old 04-06-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold

Today returned to the Kallang MRT, Geylang Road there for a massage. Didn't try J**e, but see if got luck to be assigned another good ML. Was assigned J***y. Younger than J**e and prettier. Only started a month ago. Strength not bad, comparable to the rest of ML there. Not much teasing but at the end, the service is slightly better than J**e. PM to find out more and sharing if you have been to this outlet. Thanks.
Old 04-06-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14910 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerbitch View Post
Today returned to the Kallang MRT, Geylang Road there for a massage. Didn't try J**e, but see if got luck to be assigned another good ML. Was assigned J***y. Younger than J**e and prettier. Only started a month ago. Strength not bad, comparable to the rest of ML there. Not much teasing but at the end, the service is slightly better than J**e. PM to find out more and sharing if you have been to this outlet. Thanks.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 04-06-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4237 / Power: 20
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvilla View Post
Tried J as well. Her massage is there, can request for different strength as required. Prostate was legit as well, felt the "sour" feeling at the back. Location not too convenient for me. Overall its worth it.
Bro dvilla, thank you for FR. Yeah, can request different strength. Those bros with high pain tolerance will enjoy her massage. I usually ask for maximum strength as I will feel very loosen and relax after the massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y&gblf View Post
Thanks bro 789550.

Tried J and was happy with her massage and JG. Went for the 90mins ($100) package and my personal view is that it was reasonable for the SG market rate and massage quality. Had a bit of back problem and she took effort to work on the problem area.

Will RTM.
Bro y&gblf, thank you for FR too. You are right, must tell her the problem area so that she can focus to resolve the issue. Sometimes, dun tell her, she massage massage also know.

Lastly, I have replied all pm requests. Sorry for the delay as i was handling some personnal problems in the past week. Please let me know if I miss out anyone.
Old 05-06-2023, 06:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8762 / Power: 19
Noobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro 789550 for sharing contact

Tried Jxx as per recommended. Took up the 90 mins package. Massage was good & strong & she tackled my sore points. Will have back stepping, pulling & twisting as mentioned by bros here. Towards the end was prostate care which I find quite legit thot she said I had some blockage. OP for release which she whisper to tip as it's not including in the package. Overall good massage but slightly high with tips imo but her service and attitude makes up for it. Location wise is convenient for drivers but foot soldiers not so convenient. Nice lady with a little belly. Will RTM if around the area. Maybe can try the other Viet which I didnt manage to see.

Min 3 points to trade, Pls Don't UP me if u are below 3

N Pls DO NOT up if your Power is 0 or below 3

Thanks

Old 05-06-2023, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 19
y&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
Bro y&gblf, thank you for FR too. You are right, must tell her the problem area so that she can focus to resolve the issue. Sometimes, dun tell her, she massage massage also know.
Weird.. I think there's a J hater out there cos I got a zap for posting my review. Not that it mattered but quite keen to understand why since the massage and service was really quite good.
Old 06-06-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
How much the damage?
50 entrance and 80 extras
Old 07-06-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 4
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The kallang one

any massage shop gt offer BJ and shot inside mouth?

last time golden miles can find

but I dun think the auntie in kallang thai massage do that
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1