The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 28-05-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11813 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontcheatmeleh View Post
My virgin FR

Visited KiMi (ning ning) at TPY

Real and soft D cup PRC.
Looks 9/10 similar to photo
Body 7/10 but soft skin
Hj 7/10
Bath 9/10
Bj 9/10 when bath
Fj 8/10

58 entry
150 FJ

Help me up my points, TIA
Not d cup, it's a c. I saw her branded bra label specifications. And of course examined by my hand. Lol.

She gave me good GFE and excellent service.

Return?
Yes but only after trying the others like A**, L***, R***

To the others, please don't ask me for contact details. The place has been shared before if you searched this thread patiently.
Old 28-05-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=bulldogs1989;22367546]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
When it comes to female/woman/lady/girl/gal/ML/WL/FL, no matter how senior or seasoned is the cheongster, he will still lose his sense instantly la ..[/QU

Well said. Totally agree sia
I hope what u agree is on my comment that the cheongster will lose his sense & NOT u are the cheongster that lose your sense ya, haha ..

[QUOTE=ahbey;22367595]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogs1989 View Post

Fully agreed , dun under estimate how big is the lion mouth can from the ML .
There is no standard rates from them. Their rate is based on rich man .
The best part is she told me - you can touch my boobs …hahaha
You can touch her boobs bcoz u oredi paid what she demanded for, shud u hv not, then dun think u can touch her boobs liao, u can oni touch her boots nia, haha ..
Old 28-05-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 9
Littleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
PRC ML Amy is in her early 30s, attractive, slutty eyes, excellent slim toned body with nice boobs, shaven at the south, and offers very high GFE.
Great choice for maximum enjoyment at that part of Singapore.

Old Uncle has visited her many times since she first arrived in Singapore, and she is in my top 3.
Go check her out ...
(do not post her contact details openly, share via PM).
Hi uncle, can share contact? thank you.

Will up you after my points reset
Old 28-05-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
Not d cup, it's a c. I saw her branded bra label specifications. And of course examined by my hand. Lol.

Return?

To the others, please don't ask me for contact details. The place has been shared before if you searched this thread patiently.
😂 I didn’t checked her bra. Think she didn’t wear bra when she shower with me. Next time I ask her wear bra 1st.
Old 28-05-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleyk View Post
Hi uncle, can share contact? thank you.

Will up you after my points reset
Bro, learn to send PM (private message).
Don't expect anyone to publicly share the contact of the ML, or to send you PM. Why should he ?
You are senior enough to know what to do ...
Old 30-05-2023, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Any regulars of r*** at zk got fr on her recently? Just saw her photos not bad my go to is A** how does she compare? Thanks
Old 30-05-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cruiseshhip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried r*** at zk last week. Quite good teasing. Will rtm
Old 30-05-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3282 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

-post deleted upon request-

Last edited by fastshot; 01-06-2023 at 12:59 AM. Reason: requested to remove
Old 30-05-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
noob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to behold

Any bro tried Sxx Sxxk Yuki and Rx Wellness Mia?
Is it this Yuki same as Yoki/Yuki previously?
Old 30-05-2023, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
PRC ML Amy is in her early 30s, attractive, slutty eyes, excellent slim toned body with nice boobs, shaven at the south, and offers very high GFE.

Old Uncle has visited her many times since she first arrived in Singapore, and she is in my top 3.
Go check her out ...
I visited Amy twice at TPY.. she has a milf face but her body nice… have smooth skin, nice butt. boobs are enhanced but feels not bad.. I must say she is bloody WILD n seems to be willing to try many things…can french can paint.. she is also damn good at KC.. therefore weak bros sure fall for her…
Old 31-05-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Go check her out ...
Can pm me the ctc?
Old 31-05-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
This place is not at tpy but quite convenient so I think it's good to share as her service was really good. After working out in the gym, I was feeling sore so I decided to look for a massage.I stumbled upon a tcm shop near the mrt.So i went in,asked to see the girls.Out of all, ML A caught my attention as ML A is sweet looking premium kinda vibe with a pleasant looking face,she quite petit with a B cup. I went into the room and changed into the shorts given.She knocked the door and started small talk with me.Talked well with her as I clicked quite well with her. She gave a solid hard massage that loosen my back muscles, after that she started to slide her hands around my butt and keep accidentally touch my crotch area. After awhile,she asked me "do you want to experience something special not the usual specials",so I wasn't sure what she meant so I said "yeah sure",so I was still lying down,I heard opening of cabinet and next a sound of wearing glove.That moment I knew what it was,she asked me if I was ready for it. I'm like yeah so she begin circling her hand at my anal hole then in one motion she insert her finger in and started to finger me,the feeling was great at the same time she handjob me,the feeling was out of the world. I was controlling the urge from cumming. So I asked if I could flip over as I can't take it anymore.she took off her gloves and dispose it and asked me to flip over.Upon flipping,I was enjoying sucking her boobs while she continue to hand job me.In no time I ejaculated at shot at her breast.The last 10 min she gave me a relaxing head massage. So in the end I paid 53 + 1B which I feel very worth.Will RTM more often .Do Dm me for ctc
Very interesting. Please share the ctc
Old 31-05-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Go check her out ...
uncle, please share contact. TIA
Old 01-06-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 1
jinnyleigong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

met one on michat bust viet with tatts, looks like fake boobies have not tried yet
Old 01-06-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
quadH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post

Return?

Oh I tried L*** recently. Small boobs but very willing to please. Or maybe my expectations not that high haha.
Hope you enjoy her services too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1