The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 15
totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Paramount KTV...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Lol Kekeke dun be so modest la you the expert!!
WOO sure lose you one
What kao . I where got expert sia . Next time go bring me there to play chest hor …….. oppps I mean chess
Old 30-05-2023, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
jlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Let's throw in animal chess and army chess too while at it! WOO remember playing these too
Gosh, these brought back memories of my school days during which everyone brought some games to class when examination was over 🤣
Old 30-05-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 18
teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToughLife View Post
Was there today from 4pm till 7+pm. Rather empty, at most 3 rooms with customers.
Had 5 ladies. Bai xue, bingbing, Miya, kaiwen. Didn't bother to get the name of the last lady. 2nd time with bingbing, miya and kaiwen so had some fun chit chatting with them while they molest me non stop. 🤭
2 or 3 hippo wanted to seat but I rejected them. Told them they can seat if they want but I won't tip them. A bit kns but it's absolutely necessary due to their persistence.
U tell them that and they will go away meh. I always tell them no tips for them but they always force their body parts on me. Got one more power, she tell me she will tip me to sit with me. I happily agreed and TIO con. End up also I tip her. Lol. But was quite fun rejecting her.
Old 30-05-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 5
ToughLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToughLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamilk View Post
U tell them that and they will go away meh. I always tell them no tips for them but they always force their body parts on me. Got one more power, she tell me she will tip me to sit with me. I happily agreed and TIO con. End up also I tip her. Lol. But was quite fun rejecting her.
So far, it worked for me. If you really don't want this lady to sit with you, no matter how she force herself on you, just gently push her away. If all method failed, get the manager or waiter/waitress to chase her out lor.
Old 30-05-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1065 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15425 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoman View Post
What kao . I where got expert sia . Next time go bring me there to play chest hor …….. oppps I mean chess
Play chest or play chess also can got big big one smal small one flat flat one wahahaha!! All kinds also got!!
Old 30-05-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlkl View Post
Gosh, these brought back memories of my school days during which everyone brought some games to class when examination was over 🤣
Hhhhmmmm sounds sooooo familiar lo wahahaha
Old 30-05-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
So far, it worked for me. If you really don't want this lady to sit with you, no matter how she force herself on you, just gently push her away. If all method failed, get the manager or waiter/waitress to chase her out lor.
Sweet advice 👍👍👍😛😛😛
Old 30-05-2023, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoman View Post
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 30-05-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 21
raider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to all

Anyone want to go paramount together tomorrow during HH?
Old 31-05-2023, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 18
teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!
Quote:
Yeah, if the girl really make me pek chek, I will ask waitress get her out. But that is really quite rare.
Old 31-05-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Spotted Keai the 20 yr old viet bu syt last night still damn cute
Old 31-05-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 5
ToughLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToughLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Spotted Keai the 20 yr old viet bu syt last night still damn cute

You also very adorable mah 🤭
Old 31-05-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
You also very adorable mah 🤭
Not as adorable as you leh handsome fark
Old 31-05-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raider123 View Post
Anyone want to go paramount together tomorrow during HH?
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 01-06-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

Met the old Qian Qian today really missed her lots great body with perfect B boobs tight ass slender body been a couple of months but good memories 😛😛😛
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1