The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
kiosk70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Golden Mile

Is Golden Mile Complex fully empty now? Went four weeks ago and there was still one shop but didn’t like the ladies
Old 12-05-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Logo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiosk70 View Post
Is Golden Mile Complex fully empty now? Went four weeks ago and there was still one shop but didn’t like the ladies
Empty since early May
Old 13-05-2023, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
HihangHoheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiosk70 View Post
Can try GMT bro. Walked around yesterday and saw quite a few places. Perhaps just opened. Try explore.
Old 13-05-2023, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
HihangHoheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
She don't seem to be working any more. Her tiktok and facebook scrubbed clean. Her personal FB shows her posing with some "lucky" uncle, crewcut white hair The shop that she moved into at GM tower now a foot massage, no curtains at all. Maybe become tai tai already. Was good while it lasted , very fairprice rates vis a vis the service provided. Those who knows, know lah.

For sexy Thai massage can still go to GMT level 2.
Bro is this the one with the green signboard? Hahah
Old 20-05-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: Golden Mile

Yesterday on the red dot. GM shuts down end of May? By the way. I not sure pass 10 yrs. Back into 2013. Still GM is known for the place where cheap beers are sold. The most customers in Thai KTV and pubs were born locals men who married Thai women. They have weakness in Thailand. Every things on Thailand are the best in the world.

Not many ang mo men visited these joints. They do not feel comfortable sitting next to Chinese men. They prefer to pay more at OT. I agreed with the producers of the programme.

A lost landmark. However. Good times end with the Thai community in this country. The 4G leaders force them to inter grate into HDB heartlands.
Old 21-05-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

When I was at GMT on 19th May to visit my regular : DuoDuo (who gave me superb AR and the full works), I did a quick walkaround :

* The joint formerly occupied by JA has been taken over by another Thai lady (seems to be from GMC).
* The joint where Viet Coco used to work, is still open but only left with the M'sian ML Gina
* Big boobs SYT Viet Alice (friend of Viet Coco) will be leaving GMT before mid June
* One new joint on level 2 has eye catching Thai MLs but the joint looks small and distance from from glass door to the mattress on the floor is kind of near ...
Old 21-05-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
When I was at GMT on 19th May to visit my regular : DuoDuo (who gave me superb AR and the full works), I did a quick walkaround :

* The joint formerly occupied by JA has been taken over by another Thai lady (seems to be from GMC).
* The joint where Viet Coco used to work, is still open but only left with the M'sian ML Gina
* Big boobs SYT Viet Alice (friend of Viet Coco) will be leaving GMT before mid June
* One new joint on level 2 has eye catching Thai MLs but the joint looks small and distance from from glass door to the mattress on the floor is kind of near ...
The new level 2 joint is where the famed y*k and s*m worked at. They shifted from the other building to here. Nice Thai massage with limited 2B service (I only tried s*m), yet to try the others. Feels like there is a lot more to unlock. Lady boss does not do massage but she have one of the nicest body with a milf look.

Last edited by sexshoot; 21-05-2023 at 11:08 AM. Reason: add new
Old 21-05-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Worthwhile to try that thai lady taking over JA shop? Chio or not?

JA quite wasted la, best value for money and with sometimes surprises for regulars, now suddenly quit the biz, but opportunity strikes, what to do? Hope she returns some day when the time is right.
Old 21-05-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Worthwhile to try that thai lady taking over JA shop? Chio or not?
MILF. Normal looks. Given that the joint is small without shower, no point lah. Go level 2 better (even though also no shower).
Old 24-05-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexshoot View Post
The new level 2 joint is where the famed y*k and s*m worked at. They shifted from the other building to here. Nice Thai massage with limited 2B service (I only tried s*m), yet to try the others. Feels like there is a lot more to unlock. Lady boss does not do massage but she have one of the nicest body with a milf look.
Only tried here once after booking y*k*... she said she does not do GQ no matter how much I teased her... according to some kakis here, she can probably be soften, but need enough visits and drinks together.. something I do not have the time for.

As for the shop.. I think too small to actually do anything meaningful...
Old 25-05-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexshoot View Post
Their new place too small, too bad they have to shift out from their old place, been patronising their old place weekly until they shifted, yeah because still wanna try to convince the boss to massage me 🤣
Old 27-05-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Does SYT Viet Alice plan to return to SG?
Old 30-05-2023, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!

Visited gmt level 2 twice over the last few days. Managed to get a massage before the shop closed for the night by a Thai lady called Loy. Massage was really good, she mentioned she had 3 years of experience back in Thailand. After massage, had fj, initially quoted 200 but bargained down to 100. She mentioned that she was going back to Thailand over the next few days. Probably will have a new batch of girls coming soon.

2nd visit was around lunch time, different shop. Lady who massaged me was called Maria. Massage was also really good, had 6 years of experience according to her. Actually caught her right before she was leaving SG. Fj after massage, no price discussed so just paid 100. Fj was pretty good too, can french and body was good to hold especially when doing doggy. Mentioned that she would be trying to reenter SG by the end of the week. Hopefully, she is successful so I can visit her again.

Last edited by klthbm; 30-05-2023 at 12:12 PM.
Old 30-05-2023, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!

Quote:

Hey OldUncle, is Gina the one who wears leggings and usually stands around the staircase?
Old 30-05-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klthbm View Post
Hey OldUncle, is Gina the one who wears leggings and usually stands around the staircase?
I see Gina seated in the joint on level 2, with front door open. She appears to be the only ML there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1