The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 29-05-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
Xiaodidi82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

went to find a*na ytd, find L*s* and a*na manytime liao as l*s* been my favourite, i always have a good time with them, i writing from my experiences, I was well treated, i receiced a excellent services from them/ her, time well spend, both always bubbly with sweet voice, even during and after the service hehe, overall good services, have gf feels, both have slim body, natural C and D, Very good massage service, will definitely come back again for both 🤭
Old 29-05-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

I was at TPP this morning for my usual ML at NS. Was early and walked to TD area to have a reccee. The 3 shops are opened.. but the ladies in TD either have not put on their makeup, or do not intent to?!?

Saw an ML in the middle shop sitting outside.. quite a SYT... as I do not have the intention to try anyone here today, so did not strike up a conversation. Walked one round and went back to Blk3.

Next time free maybe go a little later like what some bros said in other threads.. let the MLs have time to put on make up first before looking for them!

Last edited by Restrain; 29-05-2023 at 03:05 PM.
Old 30-05-2023, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 18
babyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfbloodking View Post
Any bros can share ctc for lxt? Thanks in advance
Can trouble a kind bro to PM me the CTC for LXT? Thx in advance and will up ya back
Old 30-05-2023, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
popball is Cool - loads of Potential

Can Pm contact as well
Old 30-05-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
Is there a lady call 西西 at TP massage shop there? Was at there last time, couldn't search anything on WeChat but saw on michat and added her, looks pretty on photo, don't know good or not
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
One of the worst ml. better siam. saw her ad on one of the sites quoting $120. went in then she quoted another 30$ on top for roaming. massage also no effort, kept using phone
Dear bro,

does her wc acct ends with xxxxx15?

Was browsing thru my contacts she says working there.

Thank you
Old 30-05-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 0
KungFuLion is a name known to allKungFuLion is a name known to allKungFuLion is a name known to allKungFuLion is a name known to allKungFuLion is a name known to allKungFuLion is a name known to all

Can share where is LXT and which ML to look for?
Old 30-05-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Dear bro,

Thank you
I don't have her WeChat, I added her via michat. michat don't have any 15 ending
Old 30-05-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 2
bigboithiccc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybigboithiccc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw that L*L* that used to be from TPP is now at AMK for those who are interested
Old 30-05-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Wow seems like more and more looking for L***y at LXT.
Old 31-05-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Wow seems like more and more looking for L***y at LXT.
I visited L***y @ LXT again on the night of May 29th.
Really enjoyed her good massage, and her firm natural melons - such a joy to hold and to savour. Cannot forgot ...
Entrance fee and top-up for handiworks are both reasonable. Am happy.
Old 01-06-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
I visited L***y @ LXT again on the night of May 29th.
Really enjoyed her good massage, and her firm natural melons - such a joy to hold and to savour. Cannot forgot ...
Entrance fee and top-up for handiworks are both reasonable. Am happy.
Guess she is gonna be one of your frequent one. 😂
Old 01-06-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
MDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Dear bro,

Thank you
Is it the x*x* at Blk 7? I patronise her few times and find her quite okie, to each of his own experience. Or maybe my expectations is low, so I find her quite okie.
Old 01-06-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightclaw View Post
Bro OldUncleSG and Bro fmylife, both of you must be hard core regulars of LXT
Lucky is fmylife favourite girlfriend massage lady
So OldUncleSG who is your favourite girlfriend massage lady

Have try CoCo, butt massage really unique …
Tried her too, I like her massage, butt plus closer to thai style stretching. Cheerful hardworking and easy to talk to
Old 02-06-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
ST96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyST96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi can anyone pm me Lucky's CTC? thanks in advance.
Old 02-06-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST96 View Post
hi can anyone pm me Lucky's CTC? thanks in advance.
If you are asking for info, learn to send PM to the person sharing the info.
Why should people PM you ?
If you don't know how to send PM, go read the FAQ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1