The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 26-05-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Are there any dommes in SG who are/were in the healthcare field (eg nurses)? I know pinoy domme DominaFire was an actual nurse at one point.
Old 28-05-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ILWP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday, I had the opportunity of serving Mistress Su. After entering the room, I immediately went down on the kneels and passed her the tribute. She sat on the edge of the bed while I was worshipping her stockinged high heeled feet. Mistress was wearing skin colour pantyhose.

As I have requested her to wear black stockings, she had to change. Mistress stood up and pulled down her pantyhose. I managed to get a glimpse of her panties while I was kneeling down. Pink colour, my dick immediately had a hard on. Mistress then put on her black stockings and asked me to bring her 10 am Kate CL heels to her. As I helped Goddess to put on, my submissiveness increased tremendously. I quickly pressed my head on her heels and kissed fervently.

As Mistress was standing up, I moved my head upwards and tried to kiss her ass. She warned me: ‘did I give you permission to kiss my ass’. I said no, she then sat down and pressed my head onto the floor with her high heeled feet. She said I need to be punished for disobeying her. She then proceeded to cane me. She caned me a dozen times. After that is face slapping time. Boy, she is very good at slapping my face.

Mistress used both her hands to slap me, humiliating me in Mandarin at the same time, calling me a slut, a useless man who has to to kneel down begging to be slapped by a woman etc. Even though it was very painful, I actually loved it a lot. When I saw her hands are tired, I quickly kissed and messaged her hands, asking her if her hands are tired. When Mistress saw me how submissive I am, her dominance grew. She slapped me even harder. Then she spat on my face and asked me to eat her spit.

After that she asked me to lie down and tied both my hands. She climbed on my body and pressed her weight on me. Luckily Mistress was very light and she wasn’t wearing high heels. I really respect those brothers that allow Mistress to stand on their body with pointed high heels. Must be very painful.

Mistress then sat on my body, her back facing me. I was admiring her sexy ass while she was playing with my nipples. I begged Mistress to sit on my face (with panties on, unfortunately). However Mistress will not satisfy my fetish so easily. She wanted me to beg her. I told Mistress I am a useless man who only deserve to smell and worship her ass. However she wasn’t satisfied. She demanded me to beg more. After more begging, Goddess finally pitied me and sat on my face. It was a hard earn smell! If her panties are off, I will lick and worship her asshole. Unfortunately Mistress does not allow!

Mistress stood up and asked me to kneel infront of her. She pulled down her panties and placed a wine glass between her legs. I tried my best to look at her gorgeous pussy. However it was very dark and I have no luck. Mistress filled up the wine glass with her Golden Wine and asked me to drink. I cheeckily asked her to spit into the glass. Luckily Mistress complied. Before I can drink, she asked me to smell her champagne. The aroma has wonderful. After getting her permission, I drank the full glass. Surprisingly her champagne tasted wonderful and is not strong. Mistress then filled the second glass. However she told me to drink only after I have cum!
Once again, Mistress asked me to lie on the floor. She sat on the chair and used her gorgeous feet to message my feet. As my useless dick was not hard, Mistress humiliated me even more. She told me how could I fuck a girl with such a soft dick? I replied her that I can service Mistress with my tongue and she agreed. She also said: u r so close to my pussy and you can’t do anything. U r such a simp! Mistress was not wearing panties! I told her: I only deserve to be her slave. Only a real Man can fuck her. But I can be her cuckold slave. I can suck his dick and service them while they make love. After Master has cum in her pussy, I can clean her pussy. Upon hearing that, Mistress laughed.

After minutes of messaging, I finally cum. Once again, Goddess humiliated me: How can u cum while your dick is soft? I replied my dick is old. I went to the bathroom to wash.

After washing up, I kneeled infront of her, kissing her feet. Remember the second glass of champagne? Mistress asked me to finish up. I was a bit reluctant and tried to bargain with her. But Mistress was very adamant and insisted I bottoms up. Being her submissive slave, I have no choice but to obey her. Mistress then filed up the glass with more champagne. I had to finish them all. After drinking, I asked her if her other slaves are wiling to drink after they have cum, she replied most are not willing. Maybe Goddess felt that I am more submissive than the rest and demanded my utmost obedience. As my submissiveness is very strong, I actually love to be her toilet slave and submit to her completely.

As it was passed dinner time, I asked Mistress if she had dinner. She told me she had not eaten anything for the whole day. I told her she will have gastric and volunteer to buy her dinner. As her next session will start in half an hr, I can only buy Mac. I quickly rushed down and bought her a meal. I went to her room, kneeled down and passed the meal to her. Mistress is so dominant and always demanded I kneel infront of her. She told me: Can a slave stand up in Mistress’s presence? I answered no. Of course, I have my benefit. I can only kiss and worship her legs when I am in kneeling position.
As I didn’t want to disturb Mistress when she was having dinner, I left after a while.

For those guys who want to serve Mistress Su, you can still contact her. Her last day is 31 May.
Old 28-05-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILWP View Post
Yesterday, I had the opportunity of serving Mistress Su. After entering the room, I immediately went down on the kneels and passed her the tribute. She sat on the edge of the bed while I was worshipping her stockinged high heeled feet. Mistress was wearing skin colour pantyhose.

As I have requested her to wear black stockings, she had to change. Mistress stood up and pulled down her pantyhose. I managed to get a glimpse of her panties while I was kneeling down. Pink colour, my dick immediately had a hard on. Mistress then put on her black stockings and asked me to bring her 10 am Kate CL heels to her. As I helped Goddess to put on, my submissiveness increased tremendously. I quickly pressed my head on her heels and kissed fervently.

As Mistress was standing up, I moved my head upwards and tried to kiss her ass. She warned me: ‘did I give you permission to kiss my ass’. I said no, she then sat down and pressed my head onto the floor with her high heeled feet. She said I need to be punished for disobeying her. She then proceeded to cane me. She caned me a dozen times. After that is face slapping time. Boy, she is very good at slapping my face.

Mistress used both her hands to slap me, humiliating me in Mandarin at the same time, calling me a slut, a useless man who has to to kneel down begging to be slapped by a woman etc. Even though it was very painful, I actually loved it a lot. When I saw her hands are tired, I quickly kissed and messaged her hands, asking her if her hands are tired. When Mistress saw me how submissive I am, her dominance grew. She slapped me even harder. Then she spat on my face and asked me to eat her spit.

After that she asked me to lie down and tied both my hands. She climbed on my body and pressed her weight on me. Luckily Mistress was very light and she wasn’t wearing high heels. I really respect those brothers that allow Mistress to stand on their body with pointed high heels. Must be very painful.

Mistress then sat on my body, her back facing me. I was admiring her sexy ass while she was playing with my nipples. I begged Mistress to sit on my face (with panties on, unfortunately). However Mistress will not satisfy my fetish so easily. She wanted me to beg her. I told Mistress I am a useless man who only deserve to smell and worship her ass. However she wasn’t satisfied. She demanded me to beg more. After more begging, Goddess finally pitied me and sat on my face. It was a hard earn smell! If her panties are off, I will lick and worship her asshole. Unfortunately Mistress does not allow!

Mistress stood up and asked me to kneel infront of her. She pulled down her panties and placed a wine glass between her legs. I tried my best to look at her gorgeous pussy. However it was very dark and I have no luck. Mistress filled up the wine glass with her Golden Wine and asked me to drink. I cheeckily asked her to spit into the glass. Luckily Mistress complied. Before I can drink, she asked me to smell her champagne. The aroma has wonderful. After getting her permission, I drank the full glass. Surprisingly her champagne tasted wonderful and is not strong. Mistress then filled the second glass. However she told me to drink only after I have cum!
Once again, Mistress asked me to lie on the floor. She sat on the chair and used her gorgeous feet to message my feet. As my useless dick was not hard, Mistress humiliated me even more. She told me how could I fuck a girl with such a soft dick? I replied her that I can service Mistress with my tongue and she agreed. She also said: u r so close to my pussy and you can’t do anything. U r such a simp! Mistress was not wearing panties! I told her: I only deserve to be her slave. Only a real Man can fuck her. But I can be her cuckold slave. I can suck his dick and service them while they make love. After Master has cum in her pussy, I can clean her pussy. Upon hearing that, Mistress laughed.

After minutes of messaging, I finally cum. Once again, Goddess humiliated me: How can u cum while your dick is soft? I replied my dick is old. I went to the bathroom to wash.

After washing up, I kneeled infront of her, kissing her feet. Remember the second glass of champagne? Mistress asked me to finish up. I was a bit reluctant and tried to bargain with her. But Mistress was very adamant and insisted I bottoms up. Being her submissive slave, I have no choice but to obey her. Mistress then filed up the glass with more champagne. I had to finish them all. After drinking, I asked her if her other slaves are wiling to drink after they have cum, she replied most are not willing. Maybe Goddess felt that I am more submissive than the rest and demanded my utmost obedience. As my submissiveness is very strong, I actually love to be her toilet slave and submit to her completely.

As it was passed dinner time, I asked Mistress if she had dinner. She told me she had not eaten anything for the whole day. I told her she will have gastric and volunteer to buy her dinner. As her next session will start in half an hr, I can only buy Mac. I quickly rushed down and bought her a meal. I went to her room, kneeled down and passed the meal to her. Mistress is so dominant and always demanded I kneel infront of her. She told me: Can a slave stand up in Mistress’s presence? I answered no. Of course, I have my benefit. I can only kiss and worship her legs when I am in kneeling position.
As I didn’t want to disturb Mistress when she was having dinner, I left after a while.

For those guys who want to serve Mistress Su, you can still contact her. Her last day is 31 May.
Hw much bro
Old 28-05-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
Now a days prc ML lady who wish to up their tarrifs and game will buy a set of pvc Lazada sm set for 20dollars and call it bdsm service.

Half of them cluelesss o
Zara is really quite decent for someone new. Took effort to buy gd equipment and learn. Some have tried her even asking for golden shower and scat which she is open to as well.
Old 29-05-2023, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Sub4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Are there any dommes in SG who are/were in the healthcare field (eg nurses)? I know pinoy domme DominaFire was an actual nurse at one point.
Goddess Dahlia got prof training in piercing/tattoo… dats why she can do medical play bcoz have similar process
Old 29-05-2023, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dikembe50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was planning on coming to Singapore next month. I was wondering if most dommes in Singapore provide a hand job at the end of the session?

Thanks in advance,
-Sam
Old 29-05-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dikembe50 View Post
I was planning on coming to Singapore next month. I was wondering if most dommes in Singapore provide a hand job at the end of the session?

Thanks in advance,
-Sam
Some local Dommes don't provide, so, better clarify before making a reservation.
Old 30-05-2023, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
osubken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Thanks for sharing about Your session with Mistress Su. What caught my attention was the post orgasm continuation, where she made you drink the remaining champagne and then more. Any humiliation or other sensation you felt must have been multiplied a few times over. Not many males would be willing to go through with it post orgasm if they are not submissive.
Old 30-05-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ILWP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubken View Post
Thanks for sharing about Your session with Mistress Su. What caught my attention was the post orgasm continuation, where she made you drink the remaining champagne and then more. Any humiliation or other sensation you felt must have been multiplied a few times over. Not many males would be willing to go through with it post orgasm if they are not submissive.
Thanks bro for your analysis. If u didn't mention it, it did not occur to me I am so submissive.

Guess it was due to the fact that when I was young, i have been fascinated with woman in high heels and stockings, panties. I always dreamt of kissing their legs, worshipping their pussy when I am in kneeling position. Back then I did not realise it is SM!

In addition, my ex wife was very dominant. She scolded and humiliated me when she was in bad mood. We slept in separated rooms (till now) and she had a boy friend 6 yrs ago. Every week I have to endure her going out with her bf. We are fully divorced 3 yrs ago. Luckily she is moving out this year.

Most likely these experiences mould my submissiveness.

As Mistress Su is flying home tomorrow, I will serve her again. Will post another FR if bros want to read.
Old 31-05-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks bro for your analysis. If u didn't mention it, it did not occur to me I am so submissive.

Guess it was due to the fact that when I was young, i have been fascinated with woman in high heels and stockings, panties. I always dreamt of kissing their legs, worshipping their pussy when I am in kneeling position. Back then I did not realise it is SM!

In addition, my ex wife was very dominant. She scolded and humiliated me when she was in bad mood. We slept in separated rooms (till now) and she had a boy friend 6 yrs ago. Every week I have to endure her going out with her bf. We are fully divorced 3 yrs ago. Luckily she is moving out this year.

Most likely these experiences mould my submissiveness.

As Mistress Su is flying home tomorrow, I will serve her again. Will post another FR if bros want to read.
Bro... That's abuse not dominant
Actual dominant people whether female or male are actually very nice people and they only dominate you with consent
Old 31-05-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Your ex-wife is an abusive whore, not a dominant.
Old 31-05-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kokobdsm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
Here is a list of what i concluded for the past few months after visiting n hope that bros will have informed decisions or which one they wan to pick to visit

Like what bro havanna mentioned, u visit the mistress for who they are n not diedie hav ur checklist tick else might as well go prc save ur money if u r jus fetish fulfillers Less disappointments

Names not according to favs but alphabetical order -
I not gonna name their tumblr or website cos u can ownself search

Local mistresses - born singaporean n is still pro domming

Miss Amber - If u like those types of fetish different than the norms then can try her cos she does sounding, blood n electro. Her as a person is strict in n out n not all bros can try cos she prefer her clients from her past ones before she went on hiatus. Got own place. Nice tattoos n piercings . In her 30s married with no kids, size wise abit meaty but not BBW.

Mistress Caittrin - Activ lifestyle player in local scene like Amber but her fetishes is more to those who dun like super pain/hardcore eg pet play, sissyfication, roleplay. In her late 20s, married with kids but dun look like one super mindfucking cos she look like xmm with her size She is friendly but no nonsense kind

Mistress Estella - If u r into feet n like those SYT office girl just grad from uni. Her style similar to Lindsey, does scat n forced bi. She got office job in the day so mostly outcall to budget hotels in the evenings. Got that abit slang sg angmoh voice. She does sessions in lingerie if u request. Selective friendly so depends on u

Mistress Lain - Sadist by nature, her fetish similar to Amber the hardcore type like blood n she does knife play. Also nice tattoos n friendly but no nonsense kind. Same like Estella got that slang sg angmoh voice. She got appear in local interviews. Her toys also quite extensive esp if u like impact play

Lady Lucelle - In her 30s, also activ player in the scene, skinny n she got the milf look. Her feet is perfect among all She quite casual n does golden shower. She is friendly but no nonsense kind. She dun host that often compared to most mistresses but she bff with Minky

Miss Minky - Queen of the local femdom scene (its not Amber) also activ lifestyle player but she does impact play more n if u like to get smacked hard then yes In her late 30s, she is friendly n got the singaporean accent. Friendly but she is meanest among all the local dommes. She can do rope suspensions

Mistress Roze - Slightly bahbah n SYT. For those who like boobs Her style similar to Caittrin for those who dun like super hardcore/pain but she is the super sensual or playful type. She does ass and panty worshipping. For bros who like ageplay can try her but personally hav not tried how is it

For those bros who r looking for experience dommes who does bondage, so far only Miss Amber, Mistress Caittrin, Mistress Lain n Miss Minky.
I would like to suggest you to review on Mistresses again for now 😊🙏
Old 01-06-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Brothers,

This message goes out to those brothers in Kuala Lumpur. The one & only Domina Fire is coming to KL from the 14th June. I have known this beautiful and sadist lady since 2012. Below, is a link to her website. Please serve her with grace & your submissiveness.

www.dominafire.com

Cheers

B ‘n’ Y
Old 01-06-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobdsm View Post
I would like to suggest you to review on Mistresses again for now ����
Wow bro thanks for shoutout. Forgot i got post this. Alot change after many years cfm some laojiao bros can see the differences also who r the remaining ones who is actually serious about being a domme but this is my two cents la for the current batch of girls & trans. only singaporeans hor

Same la alphabetical for easy ref. Some i met once or twice, some is my thoughts but nvr met before/can roughly guess them as a person based on who they hang out with. think is quite common now they have cliques. Then i will state those who left/why/what happen roughly

Amber (Miss)
left cos she marry her bestfren husband then migrated to france as she prefer to live 24/7 slave. When she restart prodomme after jutejugs is purely monetary cos she is unemployed when she left teaching

Ayla (Mistress)
actually started out when caittrin intro to her since they both in the kink scene together (old pics on tumblr) but decided to jump to amber then she share the play space with her afterwards. her style is abit more niche kinks of needles & electro & playful. Not quite dominant cos she is a sub to begin with so can tell is quite robotic/expected as a domme. i would say more of a service top la so can cater to ur kinks easily. Body wise abit bah bah though can tell she try to slim down so her pics is still misleading cos looks skinny. also more transactional not full time. she is supported by the dom boyfriend

Aubrey (Miss)
half of jutejugs. Initially amber posted on twitter she is not interested to pro but here she is now. She & ayla took over amber space when she left & all her clients so she dun even have to lift a finger to find her own much. she is definitely friendlier & not fake in terms of confidence than ayla. Much older & those who prefer to serve a more mature hot blonde domme then she is the right one. Fun to play with la but she does needles also. Body wise might have done boob job also but decent size/looks natural compared to most

Aerie/Jasmine Raine (Mistress)
openly trans. If u want to try advanced bondage she is the best domme to request a sesh out of every1 in this list. She does escort also la & porn vids but her pricing on the high side but tbh is worth what u pay for. Her body is not bad for a guy transitioning to female. She used to teach the local kink comm ropes before transitioning so is one of the best rigger around in sg & gay comm

Ashley (Goddess)
used to say she trans when she is a sub but not now when she turn prodomme so theres some drama that is catfish or scam. Personally i feel she is fake friendly esp on twitter & try to make frens with every1 & recruit dommes so she can have this glorified to be mentor but she is not even involve in the local kink scene comm that much & did bunch of interviews with mainstream media. She probably wan to hav bdsm to be out there & be a spokesperson. Her style is more towards very fetishy & latex especially & she got her own playspace but note that this space is shared with alot of other kinky people (not just her mentee) so tbh not quite discreet la. The place quite old & dodgy tbh but if backalley clinic is her marketing then yes la it works. She does medical fetish play so those who such fetish will suit her n dun mind trans

Caittrin (Mistress)
from my old post she divorce la like amber. she evolve to be more refine/classy cos she in her early 30s liao. no need intro la she being the first to tour around the world speaks of how diverse her subs/skills/popularity. used to have playspace cos bo hua to keep paying rent when she travel. she is the local kink comm leader now & teach in hong kong comm also. not a service top so bro who just want the quick kink fetish fix wont suit her but her style gear towards power exchange, sensual but discipline strict not sadistic kind and holistic cos sometimes she do therapy work also during sesh. Host at atas hotels which is y her rate more ex la like what bro havanna mentioned last time. Her hygiene is good also and neat. she gear towards bros who r more established in their career if not v hard to communicate since she is quite knowledgeable about world affairs & got psych background.

Charm (not sure)
Fetish escort so u like simple fetish to dom u & fuck then she is good choice cos she def can do hj or fj but she abit pricy la but worth if u want to touch the domme

Dahlia (Goddess) Lain's mentee
Lain had to leave cos her interview outed her & she dun have much pain subs for her to keep up running full time.
Like lain, Dahlia is super sadistic, infact the most in sg but she is very friendly though sometimes she got bad day and will be pissy. She have better equipments for electro & impact play and all the extreme kinks than all of the dommes in this list and ya some bro mention she prof tattoo so she know her needle quite well but not perfect. The blood turns her on rather than the needle act. She is hot bbw if u dun like skinny girls and mixed blood not angmoh mix hor cos some bros pm me to ask about her looks. Full body tasteful tattoo. She look scary la but she not

Estella (Mistress)
kena stalked by some bros and her knife/impact play with no prior training also unsafe. Same as the current luna. Kena complain cos physical damage to some bros not just 1 hor. Then u know la y she got forced to retire. Singaporean but prc origin so she tall and ex model but really beauty is just skin deep. Then she collab with yura & amber for playspace but the subtle fight/hate among themselves lol so irony

Emmelia (Mistress)
Also same abit robotic/expected for a domme esp her twitter posts words & wah cb i thought got new hot domme then she recently post needle play cibai. Sry is very turn off for me. The only left with Ashley

Elya (Goddess)
Minah looking domme also on & off recently preg then give birth. V young and she is more fetish provider not very dominant

Haze (Mistress)
mma trained so bros who want wrestling/chokehold sesh can try her. Body not feminine cos she more bodybuilt kind but tall la. Face not the prettiest but decent got tomboy feel. she is vegan so bros who wan to impress her shud know what to buy food for her. She started as a sub oso and not into impact play cos she scared to hit people

Lilith
Frens with ashley but is origin with vexa and not full time. She got the lesbian look

Luna (Mistress)
not to be confused with the retired older Luna. Idk where she got her training from but cb her edge play sibei unsafe sia & unsterile based on twitter. She charge lowest among all local dommes in sg but is really up to u la on ur own risk. She got her own space but very old also. Then drama the kurt saga somemore not dommy la tbh just fetish provider

Lucelle (Lady)
i think the oldest age among all the dommes in sg. No doubt aunty la but she is well groomed still the nicest feet. oso on and off not full time can request for sesh if u can host

Minky (Mistress/Queen)
no longer prodomme cos now she organise events for the expat kink comm

Roxy (Queen)
also into impact play but she is more havoc than dahlia not lady like. she is friendly la and eloquent smart la no doubt but not natural domme just bossy. also on and off but tbh discretion is an issue cos she post pics on her space quite obv. oso y she charge low la cos she dun do much kinks or pegging

Rinn/Liliana/Etc lost count (Mistress/Goddess/Etc)
idk la bros can gauge for urself for someone who keep changing name and on and off sesh and say retire then say no. Her style more playful but sadistic and open to more kink/fetish provider does brown shower so if u can tahan the unknown whether she want to sesh then sure go ahead. Her looks nice la cos she did her nose and boobs if u like the influencer chinese douyin look

Rose (Mistress)
left cos the boyfriend dun like her prodomme

Sierra (Goddess)
dis one dam havoc idk what she doing sia esp the roxy saga thing. nvr met before but if u wan to be instructed by havoc girls who have no knowledge about the basic bdsm protocol then go ahead. plus she try to intro more girls and be a mentor. Speechless…

Vera (Mistress)
Same la intro by ashley then this one disappeared. Nvr try her heng ah. Got ahlian vibe also

Vexa (Mistress)
the remaining domme left from purgatory but she also on and off cos prodomme is not her main thing. now she show her face liao tho back the she alr lowkey dun care about people know about she do dis. Her style is mix sensual and sadist abit playful kind not really dominant so is more towards fetish provider kind. Tbh her fake accent trying too hard angmoh influence quite a turn off no doubt her body is hot la for a syt

Wei (Mistress)
used to be under ashley before she did panty selling. She is latex obsessed but literally thats her entire personality but i mean she is not the first to explore latex in sg lah. V chi influence those raised up in traditional chi fam but not much angmoh influence and she speak like typical Singapore accent. Playful also not dominant so is more of fetish provider. like her mentor, also does med fetish

Yura (Princess)
still around but i realise i didnt include in my old post. Lian looking if u like & princess attitude. Sadistic and got her own space also with decent equipments. More fetish provider not really into power exchange or dominant just bossing u around is like going through the motion. not actually friendly so it feels like she forever bossing if u like that kind then ok lor. is just personality but i say before la actual dominant dun hav to prove they can be dominant the whole time. Her skills not bad la if u just want to play & not serve a domme. Her price on high side to reflect & she been quite some time too so it make sense la to increase

Yuki (Mistress)
Some bro say she lian i oso tink so but she also on and off since last time. Not my cup of tea

Overall, imo ropes is the essential skill most established dommes have so no need worry if u want to be tied. I suggest to do your research who u think u can click with not just based on looks la cos meeting local domme vs prc is different experience & price

Prc is really wham bam thank u mam kind so no connection before after the sesh so u horny then want to jerk off quickly then is the best n worth. If u wan to build long term connection or have proper conversation about kink then it make sense to meet the local dommes and just stick to 1 or 2 unless u r the kind who like to ONS
Old 01-06-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
Caittrin (Mistress)
from my old post she divorce la like amber. she evolve to be more refine/classy cos she in her early 30s liao. no need intro la she being the first to tour around the world speaks of how diverse her subs/skills/popularity. used to have playspace cos bo hua to keep paying rent when she travel. she is the local kink comm leader now & teach in hong kong comm also. not a service top so bro who just want the quick kink fetish fix wont suit her but her style gear towards power exchange, sensual but discipline strict not sadistic kind and holistic cos sometimes she do therapy work also during sesh. Host at atas hotels which is y her rate more ex la like what bro havanna mentioned last time. Her hygiene is good also and neat. she gear towards bros who r more established in their career if not v hard to communicate since she is quite knowledgeable about world affairs & got psych background.
Do you know what the therapy work she does is like?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1