The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2024, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by plantronic View Post
QC is very missing

Have you tried the others around BC? Price is much lower if willing hunt for value.
Honestly the days of luxury soapies lining Ratchada are over. The money & connections needed to set up a successful soapie is just too much, it’s just going to be BC, Maria & Tara taking the high end market with LaBelle taking the value conscious crowd. Any hot Thai girl must be living in a cave to not know that these places have the most generous customers and pay the most. Emmanuelle shares its carpark with a steamboat eatery, Poseidon gonna be a condo, don’t know of anyone who goes to Utopia, Nancy, etc. I hear a bit about Colonze but am skeptical. LaLisa (former Copacabana) has reopened after getting raided but few girls there which is a pity because the ID is really nice. Maybe I will try a girl there to check out the rooms.
Old 04-04-2024, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane View Post
How about grand tara? good anot ah?
Good quality girls at lower prices than BC & Maria. But try to go after 8pm & must be patient because they don’t have as many girls. Most of the Tara girls don’t wear number tags so it’s a bit of a pain to figure out their prices.
Old 04-04-2024, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: HIGH END / VIP Massage Parlors Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Honestly the days of luxury soapies lining Ratchada are over. The money & connections needed to set up a successful soapie is just too much, it’s just going to be BC, Maria & Tara taking the high end market with LaBelle taking the value conscious crowd. Any hot Thai girl must be living in a cave to not know that these places have the most generous customers and pay the most. Emmanuelle shares its carpark with a steamboat eatery, Poseidon gonna be a condo, don’t know of anyone who goes to Utopia, Nancy, etc. I hear a bit about Colonze but am skeptical. LaLisa (former Copacabana) has reopened after getting raided but few girls there which is a pity because the ID is really nice. Maybe I will try a girl there to check out the rooms.
those joints have been taken over by chinese investors
they charge chinese chop carrot price
cant be helped if people still go there and accept chop carrot prices when they intend to aim these at retarded chinese customers, hard for them to refuse right?

in thailand
the choices are so many
there are chop carrot shops for china people
wild and cheap places for thais or even for cheapo white people
or the middle tier sex tourists like japanese
you just have to go out there to find
all sorts of place to cater to everyone
even arabs, africans, indians, etc
Old 05-04-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
those joints have been taken over by chinese investors
they charge chinese chop carrot price
cant be helped if people still go there and accept chop carrot prices when they intend to aim these at retarded chinese customers, hard for them to refuse right?

in thailand
the choices are so many
there are chop carrot shops for china people
wild and cheap places for thais or even for cheapo white people
or the middle tier sex tourists like japanese
you just have to go out there to find
all sorts of place to cater to everyone
even arabs, africans, indians, etc
The debate abt whether high-end is worth it will never end lah. Detractors will scream Chop Shop while Supporters will claim Sour Grapes. I have been going to BKK off & on for 20 years. Back then also same situation with Poseidon & Utopia on top and loads of cheaper soapies along Ratchada. Fast forward 10 years, the first super lux Soapie, The Lord existed within walking distance of Nataree, the world famous bargain-shopper soapie. Today, Black Caviar & Maria charge super high prices while the budget ratchada hotels have Fiwfans girls that charge less than 2000 baht per shot. No right or wrong, as long you go in with your eyes open and are happy spending your money then all is good in the universe.
Old 08-04-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bluez90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HIGH END / VIP Massage Parlors Bangkok

Try kokoro bangkok, was superb.
Thanks for the review though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1