The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2021, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
thepig2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mia

About half a year ago, I started to develops feeling for this FL called Mia. We were seeing each other every weekend. At first, I paid for her full day but eventually she stop charging me.

Even though the feeling she had for me at that time was real, it didn’t stop her from accepting cash and gift from me as a boyfriend. To PRC, BF supposed to paid for everything and give material satisfaction to the girl.

After the first month, she was having a hard time with her boss who trying to forced her to go to some lowlife first come first serve massage shop. The shop is at street level with the door wide open waiting for customer to walk in. She didn’t get to choose which customer to serve and may even forced to served Indian.

She told me she need 5k to pay for middleman fees to apply for a new S pass. I was worried that she will be forced to serve any customer. I give her the money that she needed

Later on, she cut off her ties with her boss and start to operating at a level 5 hotel. I continue to seeing her during weekend and sometime take her out for quick drink during weekday.

As the time closer to her departure date and her new S pass was still not approved, she started to panic. She told me she need to pay 3-5k SGD monthly for her company debt back in China. She was worried that she can’t survive through the 21 days quarantine period at China. Moreover, her period was coming soon. She decided to take pills to temporarily stop her period just so she can continue to work. I worried about her and I told her that I will give her 10k to survive the quarantine period. I also told her to stop taking the pills.

She ignore my request but one fine day, her period still came during session with her customer. I told her that I will support her financially as much as I can. She told me she will definitely come back and as soon as possible.

She stop working two days before her flight to spend time with me. I bought her some gift for her friend, an iPhone 12 Pro Max and cosmetic set from La Mer (1k plus).

After she went back to China, we started to video call every day. She growing impatient with my request to video call her every day. She said she need time off. We stop video call but I still text her from time to time. I can tell from her replied that she was getting upset.

One fine day she texted me said that her depression was coming back. I called her back, she shouted at me said she was sick and she can’t see anyone even me. I shouted back at her and call her a liar. And then everything went downhill from there.

The thing that I don’t understand is when she needed the money, she told me that she will come back ASAP. After she went back, she told me she need to extend her stay at China due to cosmetic surgery and COVID vaccine jab. I felt toyed by her even though I knew that her feeling for me was real. I guess even though we both love each other but things changed when she was back to her family and friends and when she no longer “need” me to support her.

There you go, that’s my love story with the FL Mia. She was the love of my life. For the 3 months that she was here, first two months I spend an average 7k just to bao her days. The last month, I give her closed to 17k in cash. In the end, she still left me.

She has blocked all my contact, WeChat, phone line, tictok, email, whatever that I can think of contacting her. She immediately blocked it.

She threaten to report me to my company for prostitution.

Some times when I looking back at what we have been through, I just can’t believe this will be the end where we hate each other for life. We have exchange vulgarity so it’s impossible for us to even go back to commercial relationship.

She used to told me about a story of another guy who always booked the last two hours of her time. She called him last-two-hours. She said she can’t stand him always bragging how much he spend for her. I should take the hint and walk away but I fall for her just like every guy here fall for KC trap.

Last edited by thepig2; 06-06-2021 at 01:23 PM.
Old 01-06-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mrbigsword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mia

Uncle Sam talked about this before. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just pump and dump. That's about it.
Old 01-06-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
LostInWar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They are going after $$ and nothing else
Old 02-06-2021, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInWar View Post
They are going after $$ and nothing else
Yes mostly it's all abt money so must know when to pull the handbrake
Old 02-06-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Wah.. You not only kanna KC big time but really you kanna Kongtao....
Old 02-06-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Well fortunately its just MIA and not KIA. Money lost can be earned back. Just hope you learn the lesson: 婊子无情,戏子无义
Old 02-06-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Well fortunately its just MIA and not KIA. Money lost can be earned back. Just hope you learn the lesson: 婊子无情,戏子无义
On our first broke up, I texted her 婊子无情,戏子无义and left her at a Vietnamese restaurant at Clark Quay area. After I left, she was drinking alone at the restaurant for 2 hours. I checked with the restaurant owner to confirmed her story.

Before she blocked my WeChat, she asked me a question which make me ponder.

“If I’m really a scammer, why did I insisted on breakup even after you said you will send me money?”

She has no reason to not continue accepting my money but she would rather stay away from me.

There’s another reason that make me think her feeling is real other than she was not charging me for sex.

Her body was really “excited” for me. I don’t even have to do anything. Just seeing me make her excited. I can tell the different between KY and natural reaction. It’s easy for girl to fake their affection, their facial expression, their words but I don’t think she can fake her body reaction.

BTW, Mia is her name and I didn’t means missing in action.
Old 03-06-2021, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not worth doing anything for a ML WL FL as they only temporarily stay in sg only.

Always end up have to break even if both side true love and want to continue.

Save your time, money, effort, heart for local SG girls or PR girls.
Old 03-06-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

TS you likely hurt her feelings with that statement. We use that statement as a cautionary adage but you actually confronted her with it. No one likes to be reminded as a heartless sex worker, she’s human afterall. There are also 有情有义 people in the trade but these are a minority. The more important question is why are you moaning here? If you truly love her , shouldn’t you be in China chasing after her? Lust & love need to be differentiated , sometimes they do not go hand in hand.

Last edited by EtherC; 03-06-2021 at 09:18 AM.
Old 03-06-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepig2 View Post
BTW, Mia is her name and I didn’t means missing in action.
What's the difference now? She is Mia and she is MIA (missing in action).

PRC is generally a conservative country. Sure there is a lot of sexual sidelines but there is a fine balance. Many of them live a wild but short lived second life. Be it in Singapore or another China city where they do not originate from. They do what they can accept to make as much money as they can. Once they have enough money or they know they are getting old, they revert back to themselves in their home city/town/village etc where no one knows of their past.

If you cross between her secret life and real life, there is a risk you will tell her friends and family what she does to make a living in Singapore. No point risking it by keeping in touch with you. She can easily find another nice guy in China. Afterall, China is not lacking in people.
Old 03-06-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Frankly, 17K to her may be like one month's income (not incl of gifts)

Hope u at least had decent sex and fun.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 03-06-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS.

That's life.
When you were there then, you won't see the rest after.

I went through this same journey before. I can understand your feeling totally.

Anyway, there are still a plenty waiting ahead for us all.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 03-06-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepig2 View Post
Her body was really “excited” for me. I don’t even have to do anything. Just seeing me make her excited. I can tell the different between KY and natural reaction. It’s easy for girl to fake their affection, their facial expression, their words but I don’t think she can fake her body reaction.
Bro, sorry to break it to you. You are only believing what you want to believe.

In reality, women's hormone level get elevated a few days before ovulation, so it has nothing to do with any person. You are not the 'special' factor. No one is. Their skin will become smoother, gets more wet easily. Like you said "You didn't have to do anything"

My point is your delusion about her body can't lie need to stop.

She gave you access to her body because you paid a lot for it.

Now, imagine another scenario with other women that you didn't need to 'pay' to open her legs.. would you be that kind and generous?

You know what you are capable of giving. Make sure the person is worth it.

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 03-06-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
if he believes that then he would also believe me when i tell a girls that only because i love her is reason i can get a erection, other girls even if naked rub their pussy on me i am like a monk reciting my sutras
What is funny is guys like him will find all sorts of reasons to believe a girl truly loves him eg after giving her so much money why did she still leave him when she knows she can get more etc....my answer is this you boss pays you well, now he ask if he give you 100k to poke your ass, will you accept? Most men unless they gay or have no pride will say no, as for most people money is important but NOT THAT important....basically she left him as she found him so unbearable that even the promise of more money is not worth the hassle of being with him
Maybe you will have a better luck with her then. She will definitely come back
Old 04-06-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Sorry but i have too much pride, self respect and most importantly have more options to fall in love with a 40yr old women let alone a current/former 40 yr old prostitute....i leave that to the rubbish men
I don’t know what’s your problem. And I don’t really care. Unleash your anger elsewhere. You obviously angry with something as you’re so quick to jump to insult.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1