The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2023, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NordCE View Post
Its been awhile that I went to WH houses, saw that WH2 had a loli like girl so went to try.

Went in and saw G2, she looks loli enough indeed, and face looks good enough for me so picked her without hesitation.

Body wise is decent, boobs is decent sized for her build, not much fats overall, I really liked her physical package.

Attitude wise, i wouldnt say she is bad, but it felt really mechanical on her end. Everything was done in silence, and i really mean everything.

Due to sizing, it was a difficult session. Can clearly see it was difficult for her, and im not a sadist that enjoy torturing a girl, so it was difficult for me as well. She offered to finish session with handjob because it was too uncomfortable for her with penetrative sex.

Its a shame the session did not turn out the way i wanted, doubt she will accept me as customer even if i RTF. I really liked her entire package though, maybe except she could put some effort on GFE maybe.
Anyone managed to get specials like AJ from G2 in WH02?
Old 19-12-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westerhout houses

Had one of the worst, if not the worst GL experience of all time with WH54 G1.

Brief FR. For those who know me, I don’t usually post bad reviews but this one is really very bad.

Looks: 7/10 acceptable late 20s look
Boobs: 9/10 got to give this to her. A very very beautiful pair of natural Ds. Light pinkish nipples. The boobs are big, natural yet quite firm.
Body: 8/10 a petite lady
Complexion: 9/10 fair and smooth skin. No blemishes. She has a few medium sized tattoos on her back

The service part is the absolute horrible one
Capped bj: 2/10 she only capped and gave a 10 sec blow before wanting to get on with FJ
FJ: 3/10 a huge part of this low score is attributed to her unacceptable attitude. Asked to start with cowgirl, which she rejected. So I had to do missionary. Tried to kiss her, she moved her head away. Tried to suck her nipples, only after a couple of seconds, she pushed me away. I continued my pumping but I can tell she is very loose below. My dick size is considered big and yet it was still feeling very loose. I requested for a position change and she gave me this black pissed off face, as if I owe her money. She finally did reverse cowgirl. Very mechanical and it felt like she was rushing to finish me off. I politely asked her to face me for a proper cowgirl and she refused, stared at me and said no, got very annoyed with me. I tried to finish off again in missionary. When I wanted to sit on my butt to pump her, she immediately got off and said she cannot do that position. WTF?!?!?
Attitude: 1/10 throughout the whole session, I was made to feel very uncomfortable and frustrated. She was very condescending in her vibe as if I have done something terrible to her.

Despite the good boobs, not going back again.
Old 19-12-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Had one of the worst, if not the worst GL experience of all time with WH54 G1.

Brief FR. For those who know me, I don’t usually post bad reviews but this one is really very bad.

Looks: 7/10 acceptable late 20s look
Boobs: 9/10 got to give this to her. A very very beautiful pair of natural Ds. Light pinkish nipples. The boobs are big, natural yet quite firm.
Body: 8/10 a petite lady
Complexion: 9/10 fair and smooth skin. No blemishes. She has a few medium sized tattoos on her back

The service part is the absolute horrible one
Capped bj: 2/10 she only capped and gave a 10 sec blow before wanting to get on with FJ
FJ: 3/10 a huge part of this low score is attributed to her unacceptable attitude. Asked to start with cowgirl, which she rejected. So I had to do missionary. Tried to kiss her, she moved her head away. Tried to suck her nipples, only after a couple of seconds, she pushed me away. I continued my pumping but I can tell she is very loose below. My dick size is considered big and yet it was still feeling very loose. I requested for a position change and she gave me this black pissed off face, as if I owe her money. She finally did reverse cowgirl. Very mechanical and it felt like she was rushing to finish me off. I politely asked her to face me for a proper cowgirl and she refused, stared at me and said no, got very annoyed with me. I tried to finish off again in missionary. When I wanted to sit on my butt to pump her, she immediately got off and said she cannot do that position. WTF?!?!?
Attitude: 1/10 throughout the whole session, I was made to feel very uncomfortable and frustrated. She was very condescending in her vibe as if I have done something terrible to her.

Despite the good boobs, not going back again.
this house is really like playing russian roulette, I have had one of my worst experiences here too
Old 19-12-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
this house is really like playing russian roulette, I have had one of my worst experiences here too
same. I gave up on this house already. Pay money to be unhappy.
Old 19-12-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

It seems like they are underpaid, that's why they are not providing proper service. Try incentivising them....but then it shouldn't be like that lol
Old 20-12-2023, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
willawonks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hooked The Moment I Saw Her

Finished work one night & decided to go for some release at GL. As it was already past 12, the only PRC House still open was WH17. I remembered there was a WL (forgot her name) whom I had a few weeks ago which left me with a good impression & the feeling that I will definitely RTF. Unlucky for me, she had cut her card & left home. I picked another WL but had an okay-ish experience. That was when I met HER.

She was walking up from the basement & my eye caught hers. She gave me a shy smile & walked past me. She was wearing a white tied up dress coat & you could almost see her tight butt from the back. I knew there & then I had to have her. Walked up to OKT & requested for a session with her.

Name: Keke
Origin: Hunan
House: WH17
Damage: $200
Height: Around 160 cm-ish
Looks: 9/10 for me. For me easily the most beautiful girl from this house. Has that slight SYT look & has a slim & slender body.
Boobs: B. Not her best asset but the size is good enough to suck & her nipples get hard when she's enjoying herself.
Pussy 8/10: Has hair but gets wet easily if you know the right spot to paint.
French 8/10: Allows kisses but doesn't like to tongue.
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
AR: 8/10

As soon as we entered the room, I grabbed her from the back & began to undress her. My hands roam around her body, fondling her boobs & making their way down to her panties. I usually start by massaging her clit from the outside of her panties before slowly inserting my finger inside her panties & play with her clit. This is my way of finding out if the girl likes to be painted & allows fingering.

I then push her on to the bed, take her panties off & begain eating at her pussy. Her pussy is hairy on the top & quite tight. As I ate away, she slowly guided me to her most sensitive spot, letting me know that's where she'll easily get off. She had her first orgasm from that pussy licking session (albeit a mini one).

Proceed to the shower where it was just pretty standard stuff. (As I have RTF-ed more times, she starts to get more playfull in the shower.)

Back to the bed, I laid her down & sucked at her tits while my fingers gently rubbed her clit & the opening of her pussy. You can tell she enjoys it by the way she completely lets herself loose & letting out soft moans. I return back to eating her pussy this time starting slow before slowly picking up the pace & upping the tempo. Soon she was gripping both my hands tightly & her breathing increased heavily, signalling that she is going to cum soon. After cumming, you can see white fluids slowly trickling out of her pussy. She got quite weak after that intense orgasm & needed a few mins to rest.

Now it was her turn to "rape" me & she began by lightly kissing my lips while her hands got busy caressing my body. She really knows how to get you in the mood as she her fingers gently touch all the sensitive parts. She also did an AR session where she would also give you a HJ while licking your arse hole (I've since skipped this part in my subsequent RTFs with her). Her BBBJ skills are good & I would rate them 8/10. She is good at deep-throating & can last quite long. Time to time, she also switched up & gave my balls a good licking.

Capped on & she got on top of me & rode me like a champ. Her hands would reach back & gently fondle my balls to give a more erotic feel. She even grabbed both my hands & told me to gope her tits while she rode as it gives her more sexual pleasure. After a while I laid her down & fucked her missionary. Didn't bother starting slow here & just fucked her hard here. It was really sextifying seeing her trying to muffled her moans while at the same time just enjoying the whole thing. Her tight pussy gripped on my cock & white fluids leaked out again. Wasn't long before I finally came & I collaspe on to her gently kissing her lips.

Showered & took her WeChat & ever since then I have been RTF-ing her at least once a week. Sometimes I would even take 2 sessions. Best thing is even after so many sessions, her service & attitude has never dropped & each time she tries to find something new to please. She once allowed me to shoot at the outside of her pussy.

Overall, I would say she is one of the GEMs in GL & definitely one of the best girls from WH17. Another plus side is that WH17 opens till 4:30 am in the morning & there usually isn't a long wait for girls as there isn't much customers probably due to the house not being known for top WLs as compared to say 1820 or 1654A. So yeah, go & give Keke a try out if you are interested.

Lastly, appologies for the long post & hope you guys enjoy!

willawonks!!
Old 20-12-2023, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
It seems like they are underpaid, that's why they are not providing proper service. Try incentivising them....but then it shouldn't be like that lol
Never ever had a decent experience in thai/viet houses along WH road..
Old 20-12-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
I think everything is relative. I had a buddy that went to some rural place in Vietnam. Saw an extremely hot and syt with natural B/C at one of those local house. When he heard $20 equivalent for full service, he thought he misunderstood. He end up going there 3 times a day during his business trip. Sadly, I don’t speak Việt so no access to such Kang Tao.

But the idea of $20 in Vietnam, before OKT cut means the girl probably get $10-$15 if they are lucky. So they would likely be incentivised to come SG work. My point being they are definitely paid well compared to being in Vietnam.
Old 20-12-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

u have to acknowledge that marketing plays a part

Last edited by GN007SG; 20-12-2023 at 09:32 PM.
Old 20-12-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

$20 or $60 both are very affordable.
once a while..gems like g7 do come along in gl n is very sextifying...
as long as no hav requirements like Ds
Old 20-12-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
$20 or $60 both are very affordable.
once a while..gems like g7 do come along in gl n is very sextifying...
as long as no hav requirements like Ds
queue time for her is definitely not fun
Old 20-12-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by willawonks View Post
Name: Keke
Origin: Hunan
House: WH17
Damage: $200
Height: Around 160 cm-ish
Looks: 9/10 for me. For me easily the most beautiful girl from this house. Has that slight SYT look & has a slim & slender body.
Boobs: B. Not her best asset but the size is good enough to suck & her nipples get hard when she's enjoying herself.
Pussy 8/10: Has hair but gets wet easily if you know the right spot to paint.
French 8/10: Allows kisses but doesn't like to tongue.
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
AR: 8/10

Overall, I would say she is one of the GEMs in GL & definitely one of the best girls from WH17. Another plus side is that WH17 opens till 4:30 am in the morning & there usually isn't a long wait for girls as there isn't much customers probably due to the house not being known for top WLs as compared to say 1820 or 1654A. So yeah, go & give Keke a try out if you are interested.

willawonks!!
I happened to drive around site survey at 4am and noticed 2 WH houses still open, didn't went in cos it had been 30yrs since I step into Geylang for chicken. Feels like going in maybe take a look 1st.

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Old 21-12-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
queue time for her is definitely not fun
555 dats why i havnt seen her for 2 months.
anyway i m sure there will b a suitable replacement ..
my requirements are simplier n as i grow older my sexpectations adjust lower
Old 21-12-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
555 dats why i havnt seen her for 2 months.
anyway i m sure there will b a suitable replacement ..
my requirements are simplier n as i grow older my sexpectations adjust lower
my requirement for original boobs long gone already
even before covid

now wan find big boobs plus good service is already searching for a needle in the hay stack
Old 21-12-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

fl alot leh...tried 2 this week , 1 thai 1indo.
thai service not bad but the boobs wun meet ur requirement.
but think u shd b able to get better.
gl thais boobs usually too hard i dun like even if service hits the mark. hard boobs u mind bo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1