The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
sitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lazy person that like to consolidate multiple FR here....

After reading multiple WET FR, decide to make the kill and test her out.
My criteria is always fair, natural boobs, WET and kissable with OKT using real life photo and video...

Arrange for a weekday afternoon to beat the crowd to book for mira from FoxyThai.
Well.. booking may be a hassle for first timer.
My bank is using 2FA but Foxythai is more advance, using 4FA already.

Firstly to screenshot my SBF id to send him,
Secondly request me to pm his SBF ID.....
Upon reach, ask me to take a photo of my clothes, this i can accept.
And lastly, requested me to sit at designated place so that he or his staff can ensure that i am alone all the time.....
Well.. it was an unsheltered designated place....

Anyway, knock knock...
1st look, Mira is very fair, true to all her photo and video...
Very soft spoken and polite, wearing in sexy lingere.

Moved up to her room and she start to hug and roam me, then follow by kissing me... ++ points
Wow..very GFE feel...
After some roaming, proceed to shower me like a baby, always giving cheerful smile.. ++ points

dry ourselves and she continue to kiss me, passionate frencher.. suggested me to lie down while she prepare her stuff for the hot and cold treatment.
The cold/ hot bbbj is not really the highlight for me.. don feel anything special for me though...
i then flip her down and start to service her, from kissing her lips, to neck, follow by boobs... nice perfume smell included
Even though her boobs is enhanced, dont really feel that much different when touching it, normal big brown nips there... --points
slowly i roam southwards and start my painting on her, she has a small bush on top with bottom all shaved clean, looks small and attractive
abalone there.. ++ points
Painted her for a good 10 mins, using 1hand to grab her boob and another disturbing her mei mei...
looking at her sweet face, i proceed to cap and mission her, not really tight there...

change my favourite position to cowgirl where she can move while i grab her boobs...
Its a great sight there and she ride well, a handworking gal there, with soft moan, not those agro and loud moan ++ points
No complaints from her at all, then change to doggie before spooning her to end the shot.

Spooning is always the favourite where i can hug and grab her boobs closely, nipping at her neck while i can lazily poke her...
booombb.. and ended the first shot...
She did not pull out my didi immediately and allow me to continue to be inside while hugging her from the back.. ++ points

During the break, she tried to ask if i wan a massage but not to overwork her, request her to lie down to rest and talk.
Ok, communication is kinda not so good here, she can only speak japanese and vietnamese.. have to depends alot of GT which i don quite like -- points

Once in the while, she will casually brush her hand on my nips and didi to check on the status.. lol...
looking at her sweet smile and face, didi is totally amused by her and stood up at action...

2nd shot is more or less the same.. so far i had rtp her 2nd times to test if she is really that wet as claim... quite ok i feel... need a while to simulate before some wetness...

Mira stats:
Looks: 8/10 very fair, always smiling like an apple
body: 8/10 slight stretch mark noted there
French: 10/10 kissing fish all the way, very soft and wet lips
boobs: 7.5/10 B+ to C- enhanced boobs with big brown nips here
bbbj: 7/10 hmmmm normal there
FJ: 7/10 abit loose i feel, don't really feel the wetness as claim by other bros even though i tried 2 times on different occassions
GFE: 9/10 Really nothing to complain here except will need to use GT all the time, else it will be 10/10 for her GFE.
-----------------------------------------

After 2nd try on Mira, i keep looking for more wet gal available till a new gal Daisy from Milk Lovers.
Description: very wet gal and tight pussy caught my eyes
Requested the video and he posted on telegram after 1 day...
From first look, still acceptable for me but no FR on her.. maybe she's new..

Kindly tele Bro milk lover if really that wet and he replied yes.
Trying to be a commando and Fast hand and legs get a slot immediately.
Booking is easy for Milk Lovers, only require to use tele. ++ points

Quickly reach to location and knock knock...
First look, still acceptable look, normal tan look but this is not what im aiming for...
Upon closer look, she does have the Angeline Jolie's eyes when u look deep into her, she does looks like late 20s... ++ points
She is always smiling which I like and can speak english well.. ++ points
After some tcss, she start using her mobile to start the stopwatch.. oh man.. ok fine.. lets just be fair for both parties.
started small kiss before i proceed to have a quick shower.

Ready for action, i proceed to kiss her, she seems to dodge abit.. only light kissing allow... ok fine.. -- points
She ask me to lie down and she start her catbath on me.. light nibble here n there, lick didi abit slowly...
I stood up and gesture her to lie down to service her.. start to kiss her lips abit, to neck.. she siam.. say itchy....zzzz
slowly cupping her boobs and holding it to kiss, a B cup with light nips... ++ points
roaming southwards expecting to be abit wet after all these foreplay but no... still dry...some bushes included that is trimmed only...
tried to go southwards to give her a good paint in order to awaken the fountain but NO...She hold on my head and say cannot lick..!!!!
WHAT...!!!! Her post did mentioned painting...!!! After several tries still No...

Ok.. half sian liao.. i lie down and ask her to perform then...
she took the cap and said we can do it slowly to have that "feel".... zzzz
Wanted to let her to do all the job, only a while on cowgirl, she requested to change position... omg....

Change to mission where i grab and kiss her boobs, she was giggling till her silvia spit all over me.....zzzz
Anyway just quickly wanna get it over with...

2nd shot is even more less action cos she said time is running out.
She even reach out the KY ...!!!! that is the one that i hate most...
Occassionally she will check her stopwatch and remind me that "oh.. we only got 90mins"....zzzz

Seriously it was quite an experience for me as compared to others i had visit before...
I always look out for various signs like must have real life photo or video, FR from reputated bros..
Stupid me to have trust OKT fully without any FR, lesson learnt here.

Last edited by sitonski; Today at 11:13 PM.
Old Today, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Doubledeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=985788

Yumi From Soi 69

If you looking for fair young Thai with no strechmark , slim , natural B and pretty.

Look no further .

She will give you the best GFE . Those poly school day type. Because she feels that young!

Although she smoke but when I’m there she even make sure she brush and rinse off the smell

Shave with no smell . And i have to mention she did DT

It could only for me . Don’t trust , try it yourself .

Lastly .. although I don’t want to post . But this is for her to make her living . SHE is a GEM. Please take care of HER .

She just came SG and is dripping wet no KY needed . She is leaving on 28 May
Old Today, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
carlodlm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammy.guru/showthr...ighlight=nancy

Nancy - Lust365

LOOKS: 9/10 close to pics. Skin to the light brown side like the normal Thai women but overall very pretty andattractive a
BODY: 9/10 hourglass shape
BOOBS: 9/10 huge melons
BBBJ: 9/10 well trained
FJ: 9/10 easily wet and can take it strong and deep

Rtf: yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1