The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2013, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
thats nice bro! where did u get the hotel gal? wechat?

$1400 is pretty good price for a young and pretty hk gal
So called hotel walk-in gals are mostly from the PRC on a one or two weeks permit to hongkong as well as tourists from Other countries and these girls will usually provide bbbj as part of their regular service. PRC girls are usually under a thousand whilst Koreans (lots masquerading as Japanese! Lol) are over the k mark.

Walk up gals are those at buildings like the Fuji, champagne b etc and usually only offer covered BJ for their regular price around the 500 or even less mark. These are mostly girls with Hong Kong identity cards - but debatable if one could actually call them Hong kong girls as many are recent arrivals from the PRC.

WeChat girls in Hongkong are many times just these walk- up gals with some time on their hand and I'd say not a good source for mongering as they'd price themselves astronomically compared to their usual rate.

Just IMHO

SEAJ
Old 26-10-2013, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for e recommendation Bro.

just tried her. pleasant woman with curves at e right place.

thai national who spoke good English and always smiling.

bbbj and allow cim though I didn't cim cus too late liao haha.
Old 27-10-2013, 07:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post

Glad you like her .....

http://i.imgur.com/Ve4B07u.jpg
Old 27-10-2013, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!
Talking Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Again, temper your expectations as Hong Kong's rents, laws and practices does NOT accommodate for any locales as you describe/wish for.

But please also understand that Hong Kong IS a very compact place and one can pretty well go anywhere here within half an hour on the MTR.

These 141 walk-ups are probably gonna be a good alternative for you as a whole slew of them are usually housed in each building, and guys here regularly just knock on the doors to view the goods and its no problem to just politely say, no thank you and walk away. All nice and civilized without the least bit of problem!!

Again just IMHO

SEAJ
Previously there are many along Portland Street, the last time i drop in and found it had converted into street with many renovation shop. There are still left with some shop but very discreet, when i visited them demanded to show my identity card or passport but i left it in Hotel. I have to explain and show my credit card to them to convince i am a foreign.
Old 27-10-2013, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:
So called hotel walk-in gals are mostly from the PRC on a one or two weeks permit to hongkong as well as tourists from Other countries and these girls will usually provide bbbj as part of their regular service. PRC girls are usually under a thousand whilst Koreans (lots masquerading as Japanese! Lol) are over the k mark.

Walk up gals are those at buildings like the Fuji, champagne b etc and usually only offer covered BJ for their regular price around the 500 or even less mark. These are mostly girls with Hong Kong identity cards - but debatable if one could actually call them Hong kong girls as many are recent arrivals from the PRC.

WeChat girls in Hongkong are many times just these walk- up gals with some time on their hand and I'd say not a good source for mongering as they'd price themselves astronomically compared to their usual rate.

Just IMHO

SEAJ
thks bro! fuji gals are hit and miss so far, next time will want to try hotel call ins
Old 27-10-2013, 04:50 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by demarco View Post
Previously there are many along Portland Street, the last time i drop in and found it had converted into street with many renovation shop. There are still left with some shop but very discreet, when i visited them demanded to show my identity card or passport but i left it in Hotel. I have to explain and show my credit card to them to convince i am a foreign.
Oh Wow!! That's a new one for me!!

They demanded to be assured that you're a foreigner??
Heck, I'd say 99% or even more of their customers are locals - so why would they want to make sure you're a foreigner? Did they tell you why? Or perhaps they're worried that you're an undercover cop?

As far as renovation shops/hardware etc shops are concerned, actually they've been there forever!! In fact there's less and less of them these days as rents have zoomed up ever since Langham place sort of "gentrified" the area, and all sorts of shops catering to the tourists (especially PRC ones!) have sprung up. But these brothels are still very much around and usually on the 2nd or 3rd or even higher floors of Walk-up/no elevator buildings.

You can easily identify them by the garish lighting - all sorts of pink and blue and whatever, together with signs (in Chinese usually) that says simply nationality and a dollar figure. And oh yeah, plastic and paper flowers and all sorts of other garish decoration at the entrances!!

SEAJ
!!
Old 27-10-2013, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here's her video:

video :

Old 27-10-2013, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!

Quote:
Oh Wow!! That's a new one for me!!

They demanded to be assured that you're a foreigner??
Heck, I'd say 99% or even more of their customers are locals - so why would they want to make sure you're a foreigner? Did they tell you why? Or perhaps they're worried that you're an undercover cop?

As far as renovation shops/hardware etc shops are concerned, actually they've been there forever!! In fact there's less and less of them these days as rents have zoomed up ever since Langham place sort of "gentrified" the area, and all sorts of shops catering to the tourists (especially PRC ones!) have sprung up. But these brothels are still very much around and usually on the 2nd or 3rd or even higher floors of Walk-up/no elevator buildings.

You can easily identify them by the garish lighting - all sorts of pink and blue and whatever, together with signs (in Chinese usually) that says simply nationality and a dollar figure. And oh yeah, plastic and paper flowers and all sorts of other garish decoration at the entrances!!

SEAJ
!!
he mention "放蛇" by the police, but selection was bad. Do i look like a cop? someone told me i look like a customer. Before u could find many PRC and some locals. ya Langham place has brighten up the area, no more discrete.
Old 30-10-2013, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maxi025 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

bro, thx! how to contact her?
i checked the link, no phone number is given.
just by walk-in??
Old 30-10-2013, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pilabong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

No contact on the web bro, Walk up?
Old 31-10-2013, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kwteo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone tell me how it works for the spas. Does the fee includes everything or need to nego for a price. I read from the 141 website but dun really understand. Pls help. Tks
Old 31-10-2013, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
ppoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwteo View Post
Can anyone tell me how it works for the spas. Does the fee includes everything or need to nego for a price. I read from the 141 website but dun really understand. Pls help. Tks
Hi Brother.... on top of the listed price....

don't forget the amount for extras.... tips

HJ or FJ mainly

in a decent place such tips could be around SGD200
Old 07-11-2013, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Let me try answering.

First of all, I recommend you look up sex141 website which is hongkong's most complete listing of all types of girls; you should be able to better make up your own mind after going through this site.

Note that "hotel walk-in" girls are those "imported" into hongkong , mostly from The PRC and working illegally for one or two weeks whilst on a two-way permit which does not allow employment. Your 900 experience should have been one such hotel Walk in girl.

One Phoenix one room gals are referred to as being walk-up girls and are most likely to be permanent Hong Kong identity card holders, working totally legally as a prostitute under Hong Kong laws. So they are quite "local" although of course quite a few of them are only recent residents of Hong Kong.

As to youngest ones, well, the sex141 site features several search functions including age - thus you can judge for yourself where the young un's you want are. On the other hand, tsimshatsui and causeway bay do have more young walk-up gals IMHO.

Hope this answers most of your questions.

Have fun, play safe and spend LOTS of $$$$ in Hong kong please!
LOL

SEAJ
Haha.. sorry i took so long to reply.. your answers helps alot.

had been travelling a fair bit for the past month. next week i will be heading to kaohsiung then HK. will be staying in TST. i guess i will try the James S Lee mansion and also take a train to causeway bay. will share what I can
Old 08-11-2013, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
Haha.. sorry i took so long to reply.. your answers helps alot.

had been travelling a fair bit for the past month. next week i will be heading to kaohsiung then HK. will be staying in TST. i guess i will try the James S Lee mansion and also take a train to causeway bay. will share what I can
Yes, James Lee mansion is good - too bad the old Champagne court B has been "gentrified" a bit!! But if you're in Kowloon side, you should also head off to Mongkok and try the Pink lit entranced upper floor brothels there. Sometimes good finds there.

Causeway bay the best ones are still the Fuji Building and Phoenix apartments. Hop Yee has also gone down a bit.

SEAJ
Old 08-11-2013, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yes, James Lee mansion is good - too bad the old Champagne court B has been "gentrified" a bit!! But if you're in Kowloon side, you should also head off to Mongkok and try the Pink lit entranced upper floor brothels there. Sometimes good finds there.

Causeway bay the best ones are still the Fuji Building and Phoenix apartments. Hop Yee has also gone down a bit.

SEAJ
Nice tips! thanks again! will try. rather tight timeline 2 nights only in HK. will be in Kaohsiung before HK i have yet to find some good stuff for Taiwan, I may just store ammo for HK. LOL!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1