The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 07-05-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Went to S**se S*a and left feeling like a carrot. Got A**ce as my ML and her massage with the hot oil was pretty good.b

So usually, a ML will start with the shoulders or neck, then move down the back and limbs. She was teasing me and then when she was about to massage my right leg, she just suddenly left the room 🤔

She could have informed me that she was feeling thirsty and needed to step out for water..

Anyway, the hot oil massage was good with release for standard price without roaming, coz need to top up $20 for roaming.b

So total damage: $89 +$50.

Really feeling like a carrot.
I feel the same way as you do. I go spa for massages only and go stables under a few bro’s care for extra. You can find good service girls from this domain, but need to plan your time in advance.
Old 07-05-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Went to S**se S*a and left feeling like a carrot. Got A**ce as my ML and her massage with the hot oil was pretty good.b

So usually, a ML will start with the shoulders or neck, then move down the back and limbs. She was teasing me and then when she was about to massage my right leg, she just suddenly left the room 🤔

She could have informed me that she was feeling thirsty and needed to step out for water..

Anyway, the hot oil massage was good with release for standard price without roaming, coz need to top up $20 for roaming.b

So total damage: $89 +$50.

Really feeling like a carrot.
Sent over 18 apples to cheer you up!
Old 07-05-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk View Post
Last time elephant spa have a chio china ml who refuse to do $88 package. Today saw one ml at middle road, palxxx spa name lili… same ml?
Nah…lily still in shengyang….
Old 08-05-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fruitman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the contact.

Last edited by Fruitman; 09-05-2023 at 11:38 AM.
Old 08-05-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Rtc or sg ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Nah…lily still in shengyang….
Old 09-05-2023, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 11
bombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfglol123 View Post
jiajia contact 93490881
wechat : jia93490881
You could have shared the contacts privately instead of openly.
Old 09-05-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by omfglol123 View Post
jiajia contact 93490881
wechat : jia93490881
Bro, please share in private as you might sabo her career
Old 09-05-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 4
Lonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone visited m*na spa near the hill recently? the SYT young girl Lily still there?
Old 09-05-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyman87 View Post
anyone visited m*na spa near the hill recently? the SYT young girl Lily still there?
Deleted upon request. Either boss or White Knight in action.
No more open sharing about Mina Spa : Lily, XX, or others, from me, though I have no evil intent.
After all, I probably know some of the ladies longer than most of you.
You guys can go explore on your own.

Last edited by OldUncleSG; 09-05-2023 at 07:39 PM.
Old 09-05-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 21
raider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to all

By the way, JJ is now together with Angel aka anqi at the same joint. Both are ex MDL.
Old 09-05-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of

Saw 2 MLs walked past, both syt, fkg chio and petite.
But too near OC working place, cannot try...damn.

At JBM, opposite famous Ah Orh Seafood.

SPA Vxxxx.

Just sharing info bcos I cannot try...wanna hear some juicy FR from bros if anyone tried. Lol
Old 09-05-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 0
oldfriend is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroldfriend is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroldfriend is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroldfriend is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroldfriend is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
M*na Spa currently has 4 MLs :
* PRC : XiaoXiao, Lily (the one you mentioned), Coco (newcomer, can massage well)
* Viet : Anna
58 per hour for entrance, nice clean environment, curtain joint (it is Cat3). Level 1 enjoyment at standard top-up.

I know XiaoXiao, Lily (from their days at Race Course Road) and Anna, but yet to communicate with Coco (may go try her massage skills). My personal favourite is still XiaoXiao : pretty, slim, petite, good massage, nice sensual, unforgettable body scent 迷香. All Bros who had tried her before would agree with me.
Uncle what is level 1 enjoyment?
Old 09-05-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post

SPA Vxxxx.
Just sharing info bcos I cannot try...wanna hear some juicy FR from bros if anyone tried. Lol
This is a Cat1 joint. Enough said.
Old 09-05-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post

SPA Vxxxx.

Best. Got many nationalities. U shd try. I never get their contacts as i like to be given random girls for the mystery.
Old 09-05-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Anyone can share about Anna from Relax Spa via PM? Contacted her via WeChat and she says she only does $78 massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1