The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Read for contact. WhatsApp only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
For those who enjoy sensual lap dances, you can try WaWa (8349 2327).

Face: 9/10 Wawa has a beautiful yet slutty looking face.

Body: 8.5/10 she has a curvy type body with nice meaty ass which is perfect for giving lap dances. I also found out that she does yoga which explains her ability to spread her legs 180 degrees. I admire ladies who are able to do 180 spreadies

Boobs: C cup natural boobs with light brown suckable nipples.

Service: 10/10 She brought me into the room and got me to sit on the edge of the bed. She walks towards me and seductively places her thigh over my legs. She then performs a slow sensual lap dance which got me instantly hard. Since her back was facing me, I slowly unzipped her dress revealing a really sexy black thong on that meaty ass. Couldn’t help but grope that ass hard! I was caressing her entire body while she was performing the lap dance.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 she slowly wriggled her way down and sucked me off sensually while maintaining eye contact. She attacked every inch of my cock and balls giving me maximum pleasure till I exploded everything into her mouth.

Contact is already in my post. Please read before pm-ing me. Enjoy!
Old 03-10-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster (Donor)

exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Read for contact. WhatsApp only.

Quote:

Body: 8.5/10 she has a curvy type body with nice meaty ass which is perfect for giving lap dances. I also found out that she does yoga which explains her ability to spread her legs 180 degrees. I admire ladies who are able to do 180 spreadies

Service: 10/10 She brought me into the room and got me to sit on the edge of the bed. She walks towards me and seductively places her thigh over my legs. She then performs a slow sensual lap dance which got me instantly hard. Since her back was facing me, I slowly unzipped her dress revealing a really sexy black thong on that meaty ass. Couldn’t help but grope that ass hard! I was caressing her entire body while she was performing the lap dance.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 she slowly wriggled her way down and sucked me off sensually while maintaining eye contact. She attacked every inch of my cock and balls giving me maximum pleasure till I exploded everything into her mouth.

Old 04-10-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Rebrander is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Met WaWa awhile back

Looks - 7/10
Body - 6.5/10 (not my type)
Bbbj - 9/10 - hardworking

Services provided is as other bros mentioned, wont repeat.

Will prob try the others there instead
Old 06-10-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 11
PowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to behold

Just had wawa for lunch,

When I told her I’ve been to the location, later she asked how come I know, and suddenly forgot who I visit there before! Was it molly? Cheryl? Wah some time ago I actually don’t rem!

So back to wawa

Face : pretty and yet slutty look
Body : not skinny but not fat.. meaty at the right places.. C boobs were nice and bouncy with nips good to play w tongue
Massage : errrr nope!
Bbbj : very good and hard working.. a few patterns
FJ : didn’t do

Overall service and attitude very good.
Old 07-10-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Johndimitri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried WaWa a few times, very good chemistry with me.
Good GFE
Body : 9/10
BBJ : 9/10
Boobs : natural C
Very slutty look and even though tried her few times, her service level maintain high standards and very accommodating with my request.
Quite chatty and her bbj is heavenly and her moan is sexy. Nice smooth body and loved to cuddle and hugs.

RTF: Yes and highly recommended
P.S different person different taste and experience so please try with mind open.
Old 10-10-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

visit wawa the past weekend. drop her a text around noon, got a slot an hour plus later.

once i enter, she held my hand and walk to her room. she was only wearing an over sized shirt with only 1-2 buttons buttoned and her gs. eagerly showed me some of her new attire and toys she bought online, add more fun to the session.

action starts the moment i step back into her room after shower. i love her bbbj and her slutty expression while at it. we made good use of the sofa in her room and tried out her new purchases which really spices things up. ended all the action with a cim. the session was a good mix of hardcore action and plenty of gfe. will rtf for sure.
Old 12-10-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster (Donor)

Read for contact

Quote:

Old 12-10-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
visit wawa the past weekend. drop her a text around noon, got a slot an hour plus later.

once i enter, she held my hand and walk to her room. she was only wearing an over sized shirt with only 1-2 buttons buttoned and her gs. eagerly showed me some of her new attire and toys she bought online, add more fun to the session.

action starts the moment i step back into her room after shower. i love her bbbj and her slutty expression while at it. we made good use of the sofa in her room and tried out her new purchases which really spices things up. ended all the action with a cim. the session was a good mix of hardcore action and plenty of gfe. will rtf for sure.
About a month back Wawa told me she's thinking of getting some sex toys online for use on customers and herself, to add some variety and excitment to the session. So she really went ahead and got the toys?
Old 17-10-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

deleted...

Last edited by KnowItAll; 11-03-2024 at 08:21 AM.
Old 19-10-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tasted wawa again on tuesday.
Had a intense session with her.

After undressing went for my shower,
Usually she stand guard outside,
Wait for me to finish.
This time halfway through washing up,
She walked in naked and join me in the shower.
We fool around inside,
She gave me a good and long bbbj,
Follow by ar.
I returned the favour and painted her,
She was moaning really loud.
We dried up and walked back to her room naked,
Luckily no one outside the shower or along the corridor.
Continue the action in her room.
Lots of dfk and loud moans.
Although I chose to go all the way,
But request to end with CIM.

Her 1st day working after her period,
She was in really horny mood,
Very very wet below.
She said almost a week her pussy never got touched.

I had a great time,
Will rtf for sure.
Old 20-10-2023, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeo69 View Post
Her 1st day working after her period,
She was in really horny mood,
Very very wet below.
She said almost a week her pussy never got touched.

I had a great time,
Will rtf for sure.
Wow.. like tt can tahan?...
Old 20-10-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Wow.. like tt can tahan?...
Wawa had her period,
Pussy out of bounds.
So on tuesday,
1st day back working after code red cleared,
She in really horny mood,
Pussy soaking wet.
Old 20-10-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeo69 View Post
Wawa had her period,
Pussy out of bounds.
So on tuesday,
1st day back working after code red cleared,
She in really horny mood,
Pussy soaking wet.
Nice bro...
All bros go visit them. Was exercising with Joanne this evening. Very quiet their place with me the only Customer. Heard the place till end oct. Not sure where will wawa moves to next month.

Last edited by sipeklong; 21-10-2023 at 12:38 AM.
Old 21-10-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

Read for contact

Quote:

Old 22-10-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Nice bro...
All bros go visit them. Was exercising with Joanne this evening. Very quiet their place with me the only Customer. Heard the place till end oct. Not sure where will wawa moves to next month.
Personally hope wawa moves to a place that's not in gl area.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1