The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2015, 04:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
omegawin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Short Stories

I've been looking around on this forum for a few years now however I accidentally logged out my previous account and hence created a new one because I cannot remember the password for the previous. lol.

I've decided that I should write my own version of short stories. Half of what's going to be written/have an idea to be written is going to be true while the rest are salt pepper chilli ketchup to add spice to the story. Hopefully you bros out there will enjoy.

Let me start by sharing my virgin experience with a girl which eventually led up to us having sex. I was from a single gender school as such my contacts with girls are at a minimum. I've always fantasized about what would it be like to be able to be intimate with a girl. However, i don't have such luck except the occasional stares at some young hot teachers (at that point in time) and some even coming to school dressed with a tight short skirt and g-string. Which of course I couldn't help but stare at them whenever she walks past. But back to the main plot...

So i got to know this girl from a girl's school through a friend. Her name is Alice. She is a relatively short girl standing at about 1.55m tall, rather sweet looking with long black hair. Her smile was something to die for because once she smiled, her eyes would disappear and i found that extremely cute! At the age of 14, Alice also had relatively developed boobs, I would say about a good sized B. We started SMS-ing each other very often once we started knowing each other. She stayed very near school so meeting her after school was easy peasy.

Me: Hey Alice. How is your day? What time do you end school? Wanna meet up after we end class?
Alice: I end at 2pm. Sure, where do we meet?
Me: How about we meet at your void deck then we can chill nearby.
Alice: Sure sure. See you later!

I wasn't thinking about anything naughty at that point in time because what would a 14 year old boy think about doing to another 14 year old girl who has zero experience in this aspect. However, they say that girls mature faster than the boys at that age and I guess I was about to find out soon.
Old 05-08-2015, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future
Re: My Short Stories

Girls from all girls schools are horny. Girls from convent schools are so horny they bring you to your knees. Awaiting your updates.
Old 05-08-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 9
JiByeGaoKia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJiByeGaoKia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJiByeGaoKia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJiByeGaoKia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJiByeGaoKia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good start !! camping here
Old 06-08-2015, 07:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
omegawin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The bell rang and it signals the end of school. I was excited to be able to meet Alice. Her smiles at me just makes me really happy. I think that's called puppy love. When class ended, I happily made my way to the void deck opposite school to find Alice. I saw a girl clad in pinafore, staring into thin air as if waiting for her BF to end school to pick her up. I could see a faint shape of a sexy body in that piece of cloth. Those boobs on a young 14yo girl, and the slim and curvy figure of her waist. This time, i thought to myself "shit, am i feeling excited because im seeing her, or because of that tight body she has". I approached that school girl and said:

Me: Hey Alice! Have you been here for long?
(Just as I started my first sentence, i noticed that her top two buttons were undone! OMG I saw a black outline and a well developed long kang in between)
Alice: Not really la, i just reached. So where you want to go?
(This time, i'm feeling excited, not sure which head is feeling excited but i really REALLY want to touch her, so I tried my luck)
Me: How about we go to some where quiet and sit down?

I smiled at Alice and took her hand even before she could reply me. I think she was shocked but she didn't shake my hands off. So i continued to hold her hands gently and led her to a few blocks away, where not so many of my school mates will usually walk to. And we went up the staircase. Sounds familiar to most bros here who were young back then and always went up to the staircases for some fun?

Alice: Where we going?
Me: We slowly go up, find one quiet spot sit down.

Alice looked lost as well. Maybe she doesnt know what is going through my little head. I continue going up a few floors when I finally found a perfect spot. The stairs "window" is nicely covered by the trees, a level that is not frequent by the neighbours, im sure no school mate will end up there unless they have the same idea as me. We sat down in the middle of the steps, thats when i couldnt help but stare at the unbuttoned shirt inside her pinafore. How can a 14 year old girl be so developed. Then i asked

Me: Eh Alice, you very hot ah?
Alice: Haha ya. Why leh?
Me: You open your button for who to see? Not scared all the boys see you ah?
Alice: WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY SHIRT?! (And she gave me the shocked look, trying to cover up her shirt)
Me: No la, when you meet me I saw already. Then the weather today so hot, i thought its normal that you all will unbotton mah.
Alice: Actually, i always unbutton my shirt when i end school. (Looking a little less tense and removing her hands away from her shirt)
Alice: Don't look at my shirt anymore ah! Otherwise I don't want to meet you.

We continued the conversation while throughout all these while, my hands were moving around her hands, playing with her fingers, touching her arms, and occasionally on her smooth and fair complexion thighs. When i knew she was more confident, that's when more action began.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1