The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2014, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 11
AhChew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhChew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhChew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Short stories with my fb

I and my fb met in a club and goes to club frequently, trying and testing news ways to spice up our sex life. The following will be the short stories of our clubbing experiences

Story 1:

I went to club alone to recuperate from a bad breakup wih my ex. My ex cheated on me.

I remembered drinking lots of alcohol during that trip , determined to hook a fish in the club. I was dancing alone in the club when I had my eyes fixed on a girl. She was high, no one is around her and there she is, dancing in the middle of the dance floor. I proceeded to dance near her.

She was wearing a little black tube dress

I grinded her with my groin on her ass. She did not push away, she responded by pressing her ass against me. This went on when my guts told me to slowly move my hands to her waist. She held my hands on her waist and turned her head toward me. To my surprise, she starts to tip toe and kiss me on the cheek.

This stirred my feelings even more and I use my hand to turn her head towards me again, but this time, I return the favor by French kissing her. She reciprocated and both of us dance to the music while her back is facing me with her head turned to frenching me . This is when she grabs my hand to her titties and this is when I realize, she is not wearing a bra at all!

I started to grab her tits through her clothing and I started to fondle them and tune them through the dress for god knows how long .

I turned her around and we started frenching in our own world. One hand grabbing her ass and the other still fondling her titties. She feels like a virgin as she hasn't yet made her move to my brother.

Slowly, my hands slide her dress up to reveal her ass cheek to the crowd and move my middle finger to touch her pussy. It felt skinlike and very wet, that is when I know she is not wearing any panty as well. . .

To be continued
Old 23-03-2014, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4985 / Power: 17
simifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Short stories with my fb

Bro Ahchew, is this story the same girl?

http://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=418184

Have been a silent reader at that thread, now with story plus picture.

Power to the max...

Get that man a tiger...
Old 23-03-2014, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by simifly View Post
Get that man a tiger...
Lol bro you open tiger store one ah! But okay, cheers to TS!

Camping~
Old 23-03-2014, 04:54 PM
Samster

simifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
Lol bro you open tiger store one ah! But okay, cheers to TS!

Camping~
Hmmm... i dont open or work in APB, just prefer beer among all alcohol.

And i dont mind to treat friends.
Old 23-03-2014, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Power to the max...

Get that man a tiger...
Respect!!! Maybe we should get you a tiger instead!
Old 23-03-2014, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutEuu View Post
Respect!!! Maybe we should get you a tiger instead!
Kamsia kamsia, how to tahan with post like that...

http://sammy.guru/showpos...3&postcount=95

Still waiting for bro ahchew to confirm whether izzit the same girl.
Old 23-03-2014, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kamsia kamsia, how to tahan with post like that...

http://sammy.guru/showpos...3&postcount=95

Still waiting for bro ahchew to confirm whether izzit the same girl.
Let's wait and see i guess!
Old 24-03-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster

AhChew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhChew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhChew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Power to the max...

Get that man a tiger...
Wah got fan Liao ah hahaha.

Yes is the same girl . Stay tuned for more updates
Old 24-03-2014, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

good one. Thumbs up.
Old 24-03-2014, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 15
jotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud of

wahh... the girl.. nice!! power!!
Old 25-03-2014, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
FiveStone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue , thanks
Old 25-03-2014, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhChew View Post
I and my fb met in a club and goes to club frequently, trying and testing news ways to spice up our sex life. The following will be the short stories of our clubbing experiences

Story 1:

I went to club alone to recuperate from a bad breakup wih my ex. My ex cheated on me.

I remembered drinking lots of alcohol during that trip , determined to hook a fish in the club. I was dancing alone in the club when I had my eyes fixed on a girl. She was high, no one is around her and there she is, dancing in the middle of the dance floor. I proceeded to dance near her.

She was wearing a little black tube dress

I grinded her with my groin on her ass. She did not push away, she responded by pressing her ass against me. This went on when my guts told me to slowly move my hands to her waist. She held my hands on her waist and turned her head toward me. To my surprise, she starts to tip toe and kiss me on the cheek.

This stirred my feelings even more and I use my hand to turn her head towards me again, but this time, I return the favor by French kissing her. She reciprocated and both of us dance to the music while her back is facing me with her head turned to frenching me . This is when she grabs my hand to her titties and this is when I realize, she is not wearing a bra at all!

I started to grab her tits through her clothing and I started to fondle them and tune them through the dress for god knows how long .

I turned her around and we started frenching in our own world. One hand grabbing her ass and the other still fondling her titties. She feels like a virgin as she hasn't yet made her move to my brother.

Slowly, my hands slide her dress up to reveal her ass cheek to the crowd and move my middle finger to touch her pussy. It felt skinlike and very wet, that is when I know she is not wearing any panty as well. . .

To be continued

I began to finger her with my hand around her waist to her ass and the other hand fondling her tits through her top. She was hugging me tightly , moaning to my ears while all these actions are done in our own world.

Suddenly, a slight orgamic moan came out from her and she whispered to me " pull it down ...."

I was quite sure that she asked me to pull down her tube dress to reveal more of her titties. I pull them down while frenching her . To a point I believe any lower will reveal her nipples. She then whisperd again " lower....."

I cannot tahan anymore and just pull down the left side of her dress and reveal her nipples.

Her nipples looked the right size and looks pinkish despite the darkness in the club.

I immediately proceeded to lower my head to suck her nipples. She moaned even louder.

This is the time when th crowd started to get rowdy as they witness the act. Some guys are slowly beginning to make their advancement. I pulled her away from the dance floor without hesitation.....

To be continued
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1