The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2004, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
D'sauna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Genital Herpes, Why No Big Deal ???

I am married for two years.

I travel alot. And Entertainment with customers at KTV or even Redlight district are sometime unavoidable.

I have had a numerous casual sex with gals whom i dun even know.
I knew my reponsibilty as a married man thats why I make sure that all FJ i have a condom on.

But i have over look that the point of even having a BBBJ does have a certain risk involve in contracting STD like (Herpes)!

I realise the risk when i was reading some old threads from this channel.

Recently,my wife is having fever, difficulties in Breathing , Fever , Ulcer. Body ache .Does resembles the symtoms from Herpes.

I got really worried, could i have contracted herpes unnoticingly and passed on to her.

But i dun have this few symtoms. Or could i have over worried?
How could i ever forgive myself if i have passed on this kinda diesease to her......because of my own selfishness.

I have a few questions to all samster who care to really help!

1) What is the chances of contracting Herpes,if i dun have any cuts or sores from from my penis,While the girls gave me a BBBJ.

2) Is it common for a man to pass it on to my wife even if the man have not shown any symtoms of Herpes?

3) For those husband have contracted herpes. How do you tell your wife abt his bad news? What kinda Excuse would you give ,be better rather than telling her taht you have a BBBJ with someGal from a KTV!

I knew taht Herpes could be transmiited from kissing.

4) Even though , If i have contracted Herpes. Could i keep quite abt it?
As herpes symtoms comes and goes.. my wife might think it might jud t be somekinda flu like symtoms. Will Herpes leads to any thiings else.

5) Lastly, i really wana quit all this FJ and BBBJ.
Have any samster sucessfully restrain himself from going to all this unhealthy activites FOREVER ?

Old 25-11-2004, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Re: Genital Herpes, Why No Big Deal ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'sauna
I am married for two years.

I travel alot. And Entertainment with customers at KTV or even Redlight district are sometime unavoidable.

I have had a numerous casual sex with gals whom i dun even know.
I knew my reponsibilty as a married man thats why I make sure that all FJ i have a condom on.

But i have over look that the point of even having a BBBJ does have a certain risk involve in contracting STD like (Herpes)!

I realise the risk when i was reading some old threads from this channel.

Recently,my wife is having fever, difficulties in Breathing , Fever , Ulcer. Body ache .Does resembles the symtoms from Herpes.

I got really worried, could i have contracted herpes unnoticingly and passed on to her.

How could i ever forgive myself if i have passed on this kinda diesease to her......because of my own selfishness.

1) What is the chances of contracting Herpes,if i dun have any cuts or sores from from my penis,While the girls gave me a BBBJ.

2) Is it common for a man to pass it on to my wife even if the man have not shown any symtoms of Herpes?

3) For those husband have contracted herpes. How do you tell your wife abt his bad news? What kinda Excuse would you give ,be better rather than telling her taht you have a BBBJ with someGal from a KTV!

As herpes symtoms comes and goes.. my wife might think it might jud t be somekinda flu like symtoms. Will Herpes leads to any thiings else.

Have any samster sucessfully restrain himself from going to all this unhealthy activites FOREVER ?

hi bro d' sauna, for unprotected oral sex, virus usually enter through ur penis hole (urine hole), there is a term for this hole but i forget how to spell so use the layman word. believe many topic about herpes in this forum, hope u can search all the topic here and VERY IMPORTANT PART for u to do is go see a doctor immdeiately (gp also can) for their advice, cause since u suspect u pass certain virus to wife and yet u don't know u got the virus or not. quicky! don't wait liao, find out u have the virus first or not so that u can handle the situation well. if not nobody will know the reason ur wife getting all those sytom ( fever, flu etc). maybe ur wife get the sickness through other mean but not ur std virus, and again, faster go to check ur situation now and update us in this forum, so that various advice can given to you for the rest of ur question. take care and nice day.
Old 25-11-2004, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
stuartcummings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'sauna

Herpes is a virus (Herpes Simplex Virus or HSV) and the more common variants are Type I and II. Despite the amount of literature on both of these, it is becoming very common these days to see Type I in genital areas and Type II around the mouth (originally Type I infects mouth and Type II genitals). This is because someone with Type I on the mouth can give it to someone on the groin when they perform oral sex. Therefore, to me they are both the same.

Also, since it shares common symptons with all viral infections, you should worry about other viruses that you or she may have contracted rather than just focus on herpes. There are tonnes of other things that kill besides HSV you know...

1. While having BBBJ, the shiokest feeling is when the chick licks the tip of your cock or suck the entire mushroom head. This part is the thinnest and most sensitive part of your cock and any viruses that lands here can easily penetrate the thin membranes or through your urethra (cock tip).

2. 70% of the people having herpes are asymptomatic - does not show symptoms of any kind. Symptoms may also receed over the years as your body builds a natural resistance and knows how to deal with it better. But it stays with your forever and you can be shedding the virus without knowing it. Personally, I have both HSV I and II (location unknown) and I only see it once in a while from a few white spots above my lips. Never errupted in my boxer short areas but the itching is bloody murder.

3. The toilet seat story? Or sharing towels with that chow ah beng in reservist? How much she believes depends on how much she loves you. Yeah, and the emotional pain is going to be worse than the actual pain. Karma's a bitch.

4. Herpes sores makes your skin more susceptible to other viruses like HIV. If your wife has it and you two plan to have children, it is advisable to inform the gynae beforehand so he makes extra care not to infect the newborn child during delivery.

5. Knowing I had herpes 2 years ago brought me back to my senses. If that is not enough, look at your wife and your kids and think about the hurt you've done them. Remember how you want to say sorry but you can't. This way I have 1 more resistance in place whenever I go near a HC or whorehouse. See no. 3. Personally, I've never told my wife the truth as she had believed my cock and bull story. The emotional turmoil is terrible and I yearn for the day I can tell someone about this. But now, I suffer in silence and do my confessions behind a computer.

For me, I felt like I had been given a 2nd chance. It's a life time thing but it sure ain't HIV. Besides it becomes controllable if you watch your diet and activities. If you are rich enough, you can also buy suppression drugs to keep the symptoms at bay (you are most infective when symptoms are present). But you have to live with it. Stress (as I have discovered in the last 2 years) is the EASIEST way to make the symptoms surface. Food is the 2nd.

As they say in buddhism, turning back and you will see the shores.

Good luck buddy.

Regards.
Stuart
Old 25-11-2004, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea
hi bro d' sauna, for unprotected oral sex, virus usually enter through ur penis hole (urine hole), there is a term for this hole but i forget how to spell so use the layman word. believe many topic about herpes in this forum, hope u can search all the topic here and VERY IMPORTANT PART for u to do is go see a doctor immdeiately (gp also can) for their advice, cause since u suspect u pass certain virus to wife and yet u don't know u got the virus or not. quicky! don't wait liao, find out u have the virus first or not so that u can handle the situation well. if not nobody will know the reason ur wife getting all those sytom ( fever, flu etc). maybe ur wife get the sickness through other mean but not ur std virus, and again, faster go to check ur situation now and update us in this forum, so that various advice can given to you for the rest of ur question. take care and nice day.
Also remember that cuts and openings from abrasions can cause the virus to enter the body too. I like to answer on the myth that if you dont come in the gal, you will not kana virus.

THAT IS NOT TRUE. Becos of blood contact from cuts and sores.

Herpes can cause ulcers in the mouth and sexual orgams as well. Usually last for a week. It spreads when you are having the sores, when u kiss or have sex. And usually stress cause the outbreak.

Just to remind you to have a check up asap. Good luck

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 25-11-2004, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Look under my signature. Call and ask yourself.

Advise to see a doctor and ask.

Bring your wife to see doctor most importantly.
Old 25-11-2004, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 21
hann73 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhann73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23
Look under my signature. Call and ask yourself.

Advise to see a doctor and ask.

Bring your wife to see doctor most importantly.
Bro, a question:
"How to see if a WL has herpes?" I know it will appear as ulcers during an outbreak, so just to comfirm if a WL's herpes is in remission, there will be no signs at all? Thanks. Hann73
Old 25-11-2004, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
stuartcummings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hann73
Bro, a question:
"How to see if a WL has herpes?" I know it will appear as ulcers during an outbreak, so just to comfirm if a WL's herpes is in remission, there will be no signs at all? Thanks. Hann73
Herpes remain asymptomatic in 70% of its victims but they continue shedding the virus even without any symptoms. With visible symptoms, the virus shedding is increased many times as the pus from herpes sores contain millions of viruses.

- stuart
Old 25-11-2004, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 21
mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, a question:
no signs at all.
cheers.

look at the sticky for more info.
Old 25-11-2004, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

U won't know at all cause many got no signs at all. Same same HIV.

Quote:
Bro, a question:
Old 26-11-2004, 12:12 AM
fu2ut3w

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

For the herpes issue, the virus is actually quite capable of hiding itself. The main place where is resides in the CNS which is the central nervous system i.e your spinal vertebrae. They don't go into the brain becos of a BBB(blood brain barrier) that screen the blood for incoming substance that the brain do or don't accept.
The virus is usually treated with IRMs which is termed as immune response modifiers becos virus usually cloak themselve up in such a way that prevents the antibodies (in white blood cells) so IMR takes care of the problem by removing the cloaks from them thus exposing them to be eradicated.
But it is by no mean a cure. Virus does not have a cure becos its variants changes to suit the host (the infected person) and is usually triggered by stress becos of the hormonal changes and adrenaline input that comes with stress.
So people with frequent stressful occassions and get headaches all the time should take extra care of themselves becos the virus that causes cold sores on your gums or inner side of the cheeks is also a herpes variant. The body may acquire immunity for the virus but usually it does not. When you don't have an outbreak, or after a certain time of treatment with symptons gone, it will not mean that the virus is gone. It just mean the the virus went into hibernation mode in your CNS and when you stress it out again, you unfortunately show the symptoms again lor.

Hence anyway, the best way to keep the virus in control is to have a good diet consisting of vegetables. Aloe vera is especially effective becos it contain a certain beta-mannan from which the oligosaccharides some how deactivates a certain protein of the virus, thus rendering it unable to reproduce in infected cells through translations of their viral DNA code segments. Have lots of fluids and bitter stuff like green tea and asparagus helps too.
Bottom line is, herpes or warts (HPV) don't go away, they stay inside you for good unless you die or acquire immunity over time. Hope it provides some clarification.
Old 26-11-2004, 12:29 AM
Samster

Thanks for all the clarifications man. Herpes is a deadly silent and invisible virus. I have searched the links and couldn't even find pixs yet. There should some around, will search around again. cheers. Hann73
Old 26-11-2004, 05:57 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for all the clarifications man. Herpes is a deadly silent and invisible virus. I have searched the links and couldn't even find pixs yet. There should some around, will search around again. cheers. Hann73
Just do a google image search...

http://images.google.com/images?q=he...ff&sa=N&tab=wi

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-11-2004, 12:01 AM
Samster

sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold

i was wondering how come this std ulcer can occur at mouth area, i always very blur in this area. is it the virus "transmit" or "link" to the mouth area? or is it because performing oral sex and got it? hope bro out there can enlighten me, nice day.
Old 27-11-2004, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea
i was wondering how come this std ulcer can occur at mouth area, i always very blur in this area. is it the virus "transmit" or "link" to the mouth area? or is it because performing oral sex and got it? hope bro out there can enlighten me, nice day.
Firstly, thanks to boss for the pixs! Finally got to see the pixs for the 1st time. Will search harder.
As to bro sadsea, ahem I hv read quite abit, so let me answer ur qns to my best knowledge:
Herpes is very very contagious during an outbreak, thus if u perform cunnilingus on a woman who has contracted herpes, naturally the virus will transmit to via your mouth to you. Conversely, if a woman performs fellatio on a guy wif herpes, then her mouth will also get it. Imagine the consequences if you french kiss wif her during an outbreak.............
That's why I am looking for pixs on a woman's cunt or even mouth, so at least we know when to raise the alarm bells. From the pixs from boss, I can guess as much, but I will still look for those on a vagina and mouth and if I find any, can I post them here? Another thing is that during remission, it is totally normal looking, so at the end its better to be either a monk or be monogamous. Hann
Old 27-11-2004, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Firstly, thanks to boss for the pixs! Finally got to see the pixs for the 1st time. Will search harder.
As to bro sadsea, ahem I hv read quite abit, so let me answer ur qns to my best knowledge:
Herpes is very very contagious during an outbreak, thus if u perform cunnilingus on a woman who has contracted herpes, naturally the virus will transmit to via your mouth to you. Conversely, if a woman performs fellatio on a guy wif herpes, then her mouth will also get it. Imagine the consequences if you french kiss wif her during an outbreak.............
That's why I am looking for pixs on a woman's cunt or even mouth, so at least we know when to raise the alarm bells. From the pixs from boss, I can guess as much, but I will still look for those on a vagina and mouth and if I find any, can I post them here? Another thing is that during remission, it is totally normal looking, so at the end its better to be either a monk or be monogamous. Hann
bro hann73, thank you very much, nice day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1