The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2011, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 16
luzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Hehe.. im travelling salesman ma. Covering many countries.

If u stay in Sedona. drop by Paddy O'Malley bar at the basement.

There is a tall Myanmar girl ( tallest in this pub @ 170cm). U cant miss her due to her height and reasonable fair looks. Hair is shoulder length ( which is another rarity in Myanmar chicks). Her service is excellent and highly recommended. Speaks good English...

I just came back from China and will only be in Yangon next month.
ahahaha. i just saw this when i return so just a small FR as i was pretty busy at work and was at Yangon only for first day and last 2 days (flew to Mandalay for work)

General Info
When you land at Yangon Airport after taking your luggage there is a counter where u can rent mobile phones for i think 50usd. and after that when u return the handphone after your trip they will charge u for the amount that u used. so its 50usd rental + usage fees. I never tried so dunno how much actual usage fees is.

Company car send us to sedona hotel which is 15 to 20 mins away from town centre. nice hotel with 2 pretty gals ( okay seriously i dunno what to call them they wear white tops and will help you with your queries standing at the entrance not the ones in red who are at the check in counter lol) their shift is from 3pm to 11pm very friendly and pretty.

Field Report

firstly i did not go to the pub in sedona at all ahahaha....
our importer brought us to ktv instead.... a place where there are gals that speak chinese and with fair skins
The place is Sky KTV at MGM Hotel for bros who are interested.

We brought our own alcohol so i think the total charges was about 150 USD for fruits soft drinks and some other stuffs.

I sat a gal from Myothit ( close to china border). her name is Ah Xin(4) actual name is Yang Jia Mei. shes burmese but fair skin. very petite, not much boobs but nice ass. some how i find burmese have nice ass

anyway she was very nice but i never bring back and also dunno if can bring back or not ahahaha too drunk....

anyway will be going back many times to Myanmar next year first half

Bro Pearl I will try to look for the gal in Pub O Malley at sedona if i stay there. ahahaha but i think next time will be traders hotel. we only stayed at sedona because traders hotel was full and also under some form of renovation

Bangkok Share V1.00 - Soapy + Teen + Tailors
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...5s&usp=sharing

Next Ver: maybe agogo/gentleman
Old 20-11-2011, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzerath View Post
ahahaha. i just saw this when i return so just a small FR as i was pretty busy at work and was at Yangon only for first day and last 2 days (flew to Mandalay for work)

General Info
When you land at Yangon Airport after taking your luggage there is a counter where u can rent mobile phones for i think 50usd. and after that when u return the handphone after your trip they will charge u for the amount that u used. so its 50usd rental + usage fees. I never tried so dunno how much actual usage fees is.

Company car send us to sedona hotel which is 15 to 20 mins away from town centre. nice hotel with 2 pretty gals ( okay seriously i dunno what to call them they wear white tops and will help you with your queries standing at the entrance not the ones in red who are at the check in counter lol) their shift is from 3pm to 11pm very friendly and pretty.

Field Report

firstly i did not go to the pub in sedona at all ahahaha....
our importer brought us to ktv instead.... a place where there are gals that speak chinese and with fair skins
The place is Sky KTV at MGM Hotel for bros who are interested.

We brought our own alcohol so i think the total charges was about 150 USD for fruits soft drinks and some other stuffs.

I sat a gal from Myothit ( close to china border). her name is Ah Xin(4) actual name is Yang Jia Mei. shes burmese but fair skin. very petite, not much boobs but nice ass. some how i find burmese have nice ass

anyway she was very nice but i never bring back and also dunno if can bring back or not ahahaha too drunk....

anyway will be going back many times to Myanmar next year first half

Bro Pearl I will try to look for the gal in Pub O Malley at sedona if i stay there. ahahaha but i think next time will be traders hotel. we only stayed at sedona because traders hotel was full and also under some form of renovation
Bro.. I read your report up and down, left and right, never read you bonk any Myanmar gals le..

You are rite, myanmar gals has the best asses I have encountered. Round and bouncy.

Good to see you enjoyed yourself. ..next time pm me your date of arrival. If Im there, let me bring you around...

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 21-11-2011, 10:43 AM
Samster

luzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Bro.. I read your report up and down, left and right, never read you bonk any Myanmar gals le..

You are rite, myanmar gals has the best asses I have encountered. Round and bouncy.
Good to see you enjoyed yourself. ..next time pm me your date of arrival. If Im there, let me bring you around...
Boh bian busy with the daytime market survey and freaking hot weather night time not much mood to bonk haha but if u travelling salesman I can intro U the importers to u

Old 21-11-2011, 03:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So envy you can travel to Vietnam and Myanmar monthly.

Me busy working in Changping. No time and energy to cheong Sauna also. I need to have more holidays in 2012!
Old 21-11-2011, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
So envy you can travel to Vietnam and Myanmar monthly.

Me busy working in Changping. No time and energy to cheong Sauna also. I need to have more holidays in 2012!
Boh bian this year and next year in charge of indochina

Old 21-11-2011, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 15
香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Boh bian this year and next year in charge of indochina
I like ur job. When u wanna hire me man?

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

拿得起,要放得下。。。
一场游戏,一场梦。。。
Old 22-11-2011, 12:30 PM
Samster

Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Wa Wa Wa

All the CP taikors come here

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 22-11-2011, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
afterafter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, I heard that at the Yangon airport, they jus open money exchanger counter, is it true? And how is the rate? I will be travelling end of this month.
Old 22-11-2011, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterafter View Post
Hi Bro, I heard that at the Yangon airport, they jus open money exchanger counter, is it true? And how is the rate? I will be travelling end of this month.
That money changer counter has been around for a long time. The only difference is that the rate now is better. Today rate USD1 = 790ks.

Old 23-11-2011, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
afterafter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks... so the exchange rate at Chinatown is better or airport will be better? or is it around the same?
Old 23-11-2011, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterafter View Post
Thanks... so the exchange rate at Chinatown is better or airport will be better? or is it around the same?
Well it won't be too big a different unless u changing thousands of usd

Old 25-11-2011, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mintaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last time, when I back to Yangon, went to V6 club. The club full with whores for sure. Took one back to hotel. cost me SGD50 for the whole night till 12 pm next day. Unlimited shots...only managed to finished 3 shots btw.
And there is YGN club beside Pioneer club, also full with hookers.
Old 27-11-2011, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintaa View Post
Last time, when I back to Yangon, went to V6 club. The club full with whores for sure. Took one back to hotel. cost me SGD50 for the whole night till 12 pm next day. Unlimited shots...only managed to finished 3 shots btw.
And there is YGN club beside Pioneer club, also full with hookers.
If the rate was SGD50 overnite, then at least 2years ago.

Now going rate starts at USD50 till USD 200 for English speaking Uni gals.

Old 27-11-2011, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro, wonder if u stil remeber me, was asking u for directions during my yangon trips almost 9 months ago, will be going down agin next month, jus to check wif u, is it easy to get a worrk visa there in yangon as planning to work there soon, hope to meet u up tis time around
Old 28-11-2011, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormor View Post
bro, wonder if u stil remeber me, was asking u for directions during my yangon trips almost 9 months ago, will be going down agin next month, jus to check wif u, is it easy to get a worrk visa there in yangon as planning to work there soon, hope to meet u up tis time around
Hi..

I think i can remember you..

Regarding your work visa, you will be self-employed? As far as i know, self employed visa is hard to get as you need local company guarantee.

I will be in YGN almost monthly from Dec - April. We can meet up

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1