The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-04-2024, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 18
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Nice photo
This so tempting
Old 10-04-2024, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Just finish a new maid, last time open mouth $200 today got discount $100
Bro hey hey, i tried to pm you but cannot. Why ah ?
Old 10-04-2024, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 3
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Loser come out leh, or I should say blacknight24. Only u have this hatred again me.
Ah, hayhay

Short, little dick, poor, fat, all things he himself said he is on this forum.
Fucks once a month for $100 a fat maid because he can’t afford a good looking one, fucks without condom so has had many STD’s, also said that himself on this forum. I can only imaging his hygiene 🤮, poor girl that has to fuck him.
But he thinks he is prime minister of this forum and fights or humiliates everyone with an own opinion.
3 cheers for this thug 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Old 10-04-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader69 View Post
Ah, hayhay

Short, little dick, poor, fat, all things he himself said he is on this forum.
Fucks once a month for $100 a fat maid because he can’t afford a good looking one, fucks without condom so has had many STD’s, also said that himself on this forum. I can only imaging his hygiene 🤮, poor girl that has to fuck him.
But he thinks he is prime minister of this forum and fights or humiliates everyone with an own opinion.
3 cheers for this thug 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Blacknight24 don’t use other nick, a loser and no ball, talk only.
Say what u want u can only talk no balls to meet. Loser
Oh ya how’s ur prositute wife. I miss her
Old 10-04-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Bro hey hey, i tried to pm you but cannot. Why ah ?
I can’t receive and send mails, thanks to blacknight24 that loser
Old 10-04-2024, 02:12 PM
Samster

Look at the written profile what she write, must be many loser offer money.
Something like blackbight24/crusader69 will do
Old 10-04-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:

Bro what app is this
Old 11-04-2024, 03:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:

Nice photo
Good stuff, you hunted for this? Is she even DH? If really DH, = very fortune sia haha. Not bad at all, quite young, slim and tight looking.
Old 11-04-2024, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
Asap5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone tried? Asking $300

Old 11-04-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster

Some people very funny, don’t trust photo everything can filter, it may look nice and delicious in photo but really very black. This photo she told me taken last month must given to other guys lah

Now just send to me.
Old 11-04-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DomesticHelper2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

You can look for Domestic Helper like me to go help you clean your house.
We earn money by our own hard work. We don't want your money offer.

But after house cleaning, you can offer to help me to wipe off my perspiration.

( Click to show/hide )
Old 11-04-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

Who want this girl?
Old 11-04-2024, 11:50 AM
Samster

Anyone got luck with this one? Look delicious I msg her no reply but saw her post she like Ang moh only
Old 11-04-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 3
ntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Juz a qn for samsters, is it really u guys searching for maids to be gf/wife in dating apps? If don't fuck, may I know u guys meeting maids is juz to treat them food n have a happy chatting session only? Pls don't bs me u guys meeting maids is want to know them better. So it's true, meeting maids is for fucking only. Besides maids going hotel open their leg for u, don't think there's anything they can offer for meeting u. Maybe I am wrong, but that's how I meet maids in dating apps.

My Ex-colleague currently sitting in the board for the Foreign Domestic Helper Center seek my team to help him to resolve some of the cases on straining relationship of employer & the foreign domestic helper.

My team members will arrange to meet up with the domestic helpers to find out more information regarding their relationship with the employer (during office hours).
BUT I cannot be sure if they will meet outside of the office hours for more .... "information gathering". 😁

For me, I will share any pics or vids which they send me of their new discoveries.
😘

Like This New Discovery they shared... A Pinay helper who worked in Singapore before, now working in Dubai. 💖
A case which they help to resolved, now the nice lady sent the pic as a gesture of Hari Raya greeting to them.
😂😂

( Click to show/hide )

NTUC - Not To Use Condom

Happy Domestic Helpers From Indonesia
Old 11-04-2024, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DomesticHelper2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy