The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 09-08-2009, 12:15 AM
Samster

Location: My heart is yours,to fill our burst,to break or bury, or wear as jewelry.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 0
Eternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

haa.. what's BPL?

For all of my life

you are the one, i will love you faithfully forever

all of my life you are the one

I'll give to you my greatest love

for all of my life.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternity_Gal View Post
haa.. what's BPL?
Barclays Premier League

damn tonight's result is disappointing.
most disappointing is Carra's injury, now we have NO established centre back fit but Rafa is confident Carra will be fit by the Spurs game.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Hi bros

I have not logged on SB for a few days, pardon me if this video was posted b4:

to b honest, i've nt heard of Aquilani prior to his move to Anfield. Mayb I dun follow Serie A much, tt's y. Like many fellow Pool bros, I'm oso sceptical of an Italian succeeding in BPL. Zola was probly d best, if nt 1 of d best italian players who had survived arguably d toughest football league. Cudicini deserve special mention but he doesnt create d same impact as an outfield player. Other than that, d others like Roberto Di Matteo, Vialli, Ravenelli were quite ordinary ... not like they'll light up epl with a bang.

d above video shows some spectacular goals n good movements which d Italian was famed for. Let's hope Aquilani can prove d critics wrong n live up to his good reputation. Who knows, he may well become d best italian who ever graced d BPL.
boy this boy looks like sum talent,i guess we will attack more but he got to get use to the pace of the english game.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

gols ...

Old 09-08-2009, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Our new boy is injured. Hope he's not a new Kewell. From soccernet.com.

Reds new signing Aquilani out for two months

Liverpool's new signing Alberto Aqulilani could be sidelined for the first two months of the new season despite passing a medical to seal his £20m switch from Roma to Anfield.

The Italian international underwent ankle surgery in May and is only expected to be fit in the next "four to eight weeks".

Aqulilani agreed a five-year contract with Liverpool after Reds boss Rafael Benitez identified him as his preferred replacement for Xabi Alonso, who joined Real Madrid for around £30m earlier this week.

Liverpool had a bid of around £20m for the 25-year-old accepted by his Italian employers on Wednesday before the player headed to Merseyside for a medical and contract talks.

The now former Roma man is expected to be at Anfield on Saturday to witness his new team-mates take on Atletico Madrid in the club's final pre-season friendly before next weekend's big kick-off.

The crocked midfielder is believed to be earning around £80,000 a week.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Our new boy is injured. Hope he's not a new Kewell. From soccernet.com.
Someone posted his medical history on YNWA. He has had a couple of recurring leg injuries (not properly healed) so we mustn't rush him back too quickly, i.e. 2 months instead of one to getting fully fit.

On the Atletico game, our young defenders were unable to handle Aguero and Forlan.

Lucas did well, besides the goal. I think he will be an asset if he is not asked to hold or boss midfield but to link the attack and midfield and play further up. Still no convinced??

Spurs will be a good game. Neither side will have any defenders LOL
Old 09-08-2009, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Espanyol captain Jarque dies on pre-season tour - Europe - ESPN Soccernet

Nothing to do with Liverpool but its always sad to hear a guy just past away like that...

RIP
Old 09-08-2009, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 16
CNY_OX09 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCNY_OX09 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCNY_OX09 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCNY_OX09 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

the friendly's results are not very good.
so hopefully,when the new season get under way next week,we can see a total different Liverpool.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post

Spot on! Thats why we love attacking football
Old 10-08-2009, 01:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Just watched the Spurs vs Olympiakos game........ if Spurs play like they did tonite Liverpool will be in for a drubbing ....... wonder what did Harry do to transform Spurs
Old 10-08-2009, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Just watched the Spurs vs Olympiakos game........ if Spurs play like they did tonite Liverpool will be in for a drubbing ....... wonder what did Harry do to transform Spurs
Ah I didn't watch it, but we never allow our opponents to play, that's one of Rafa's achievements. Even our 2-1 loss to Spurs at WHT was totally against the run of play.

Glad that Owen got a good start today at the scum and did a Maradona hehehe. [sarcasm mode off]

Anyone else they have got a godawful jersey???
Old 10-08-2009, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Both carra and torres limped off the game against atheletico. Our frenly results are pathetic. Play was not much better and definitely does not bode well for us. I know frenlies don't really say much but comparing how we played atheletico compared to how man u and chelsea played in comm shield, we are streets behind....definitely not good sigh
Old 10-08-2009, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute

Next weekend Liverpool are kicking off to the new season of the BPL away to Spurs.

Injuries to Carragher, Skrtel and Agger are a big concern as they are still recovering & racing against time to be fit.

Although Rafa is confident that all 3 are able to be recover, it still shows that the reserve players are still not up to the mark yet as shown in the Atletico Madrid game. They simply can't cope with the Atletico Madrid front man.

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Old 11-08-2009, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

rumor has it our new sponsor for next season onwards will be Standard Chartered.

one positive is, they will be pumping in more than half the amount Carlsberg has been sponsoring us.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
boy this boy looks like sum talent,i guess we will attack more but he got to get use to the pace of the english game.
if he IS as good as the video suggests and stays FIT.. wow.. he looks more mobile and offensive than xabi.. looks more like stevie .. box-to-box type of player.

and his technical ability dont lose out to xabi as well.. we dont need the beautiful 40 - 50 yards pass.. can see us playng a more direct style of play

and the action starts this week.. although we have to wait for sometime before we can see this dude

Knowing is not THE same as understanding.
Know as little as possible. Understand well the little you know

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1