The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2012, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
championaire123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchampionaire123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchampionaire123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hi I am a newbie here and just been to the red light district for the 1st time, I have a question here for u experienced bros, can I just walk into the cat50 houses to take a look w/o committing? Wanted to just go in there to just take a look and see how issit like in there but I was afraid that the OKT would be unhappy with me and i guess it would be very weird to do so as i suppose not many bros who enter the premises does so

Secondly, from Lorong 22 onwards the entire street was empty and not a single house in sight, yet I read that the red light district extend all the way till lorong 30. Any bros can shed some light on this? Sorry I am a noob and 1st time been to that place so not familiar with it
Old 03-09-2012, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help for Newbies / Blur Blokes / Lazy Bros - Questions and Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by championaire123 View Post
Hi I am a newbie here and just been to the red light district for the 1st time, I have a question here for u experienced bros, can I just walk into the cat50 houses to take a look w/o committing? Wanted to just go in there to just take a look and see how issit like in there but I was afraid that the OKT would be unhappy with me and i guess it would be very weird to do so as i suppose not many bros who enter the premises does so

Secondly, from Lorong 22 onwards the entire street was empty and not a single house in sight, yet I read that the red light district extend all the way till lorong 30. Any bros can shed some light on this? Sorry I am a noob and 1st time been to that place so not familiar with it
You have to be a little thick skinned in geylang and not be afraid that okt will fuck you upside down for not picking their chicks. Some can be quite rude, most are ok.

But be prepared for some sarcastic comments and most importantly remember never to say the girls are not pretty.

Simply say you wanna walk around more and maybe you'll come back later.

And then firmly walk off. Try to keep your head high and look confident as if you walk around like some noob, more likely you'll kena fark more easily.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
merlinlion3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@bro championaire123

What bro BG said is true, just to add on. Most CAT 50 houses are in lor 6, 8, 18 & 20. If you find others, let me know.

OKT usually don't mind you pop in to take a quick glance at his WLs in his fish tank, but if none strikes your fancy, just say thanks and leave. No need to say anything else.

Of course if you stand down there for minutes look and look and never call, higher chance of getting fucked by OKT. Usually you can tell with one or two glance if the WL is your type wan.

Also I heard some thai houses now charge $80 for 45min instead, so always bring enough money to extend session in case you don't come in time bro. Very pek chek to find a WL you fancy and not come because of buzzer. Most CAT 50 nowadays is 20min including shower two times, so you have only about 10min to play.

Beyond lor 20 seems like CAT 150 houses.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

And to be honest cat50 standard dropped like hell in the last few years. Now cannot make it already.

Donno what happened to the standard.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
championaire123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchampionaire123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchampionaire123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinlion3 View Post
@bro championaire123

What bro BG said is true, just to add on. Most CAT 50 houses are in lor 6, 8, 18 & 20. If you find others, let me know.

OKT usually don't mind you pop in to take a quick glance at his WLs in his fish tank, but if none strikes your fancy, just say thanks and leave. No need to say anything else.

Of course if you stand down there for minutes look and look and never call, higher chance of getting fucked by OKT. Usually you can tell with one or two glance if the WL is your type wan.

Also I heard some thai houses now charge $80 for 45min instead, so always bring enough money to extend session in case you don't come in time bro. Very pek chek to find a WL you fancy and not come because of buzzer. Most CAT 50 nowadays is 20min including shower two times, so you have only about 10min to play.

Beyond lor 20 seems like CAT 150 houses.
Bro thanks for that. Does the Cat 150 houses look different from the cat 50 ones? From lorong 22 onwards i couldn't see a single house in sight so i am wondering if they appear any different or perhaps i miss out something?
Old 05-09-2012, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
merlinlion3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@bro championaire123

http://www.sammyboy.com/legacy/comsex.html
A picture tells a thousand words de.

Of course the other way is to check the CAT 150 listing - gals and homebase thread to find out which house your WL belongs to and just go there. That house double confirm is a CAT 150 house. kekeke

Last edited by merlinlion3; 05-09-2012 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Addede info.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
limj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo bros! in shanghai now just enjoyed a session and the chiobu asked how to work as a prostitute in geylang? here they pay her too low. do they just come and apply for a position in a brothel or what or how to get recruited by the house okt? fucking chio syt i rate her 10/10 in looks, from guandong.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by limj View Post
Yo bros! in shanghai now just enjoyed a session and the chiobu asked how to work as a prostitute in geylang? here they pay her too low. do they just come and apply for a position in a brothel or what or how to get recruited by the house okt? fucking chio syt i rate her 10/10 in looks, from guandong.
Just intro her to the GL OKT. Provide her biodata, years of prior experience, contact number, QQ acct, a few shots of her (side and frontal + full length) photos to the OKT. If she can go direct is better as she does not need to pay commission to the middleman. Commission can range from S$4k to S$6k.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Just intro her to the GL OKT. Provide her biodata, years of prior experience, contact number, QQ acct, a few shots of her (side and frontal + full length) photos to the OKT. If she can go direct is better as she does not need to pay commission to the middleman. Commission can range from S$4k to S$6k.
Must remember to do FFI before submit for approval...

Just incase cum Sillypore fail FFI then Baleh Cina Kampong...Siao Liao Lah!
Old 08-09-2012, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I okt. Send data to me.
Just kidding.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:42 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I okt. Send data to me.
Dun wan lah, wait u bao her other bruddars got no chance to up her deh!

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 09-09-2012, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can send me so that I got more clientele for my TekSi ok bo?
Old 10-09-2012, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Help for Newbies / Blur Blokes / Lazy Bros - Questions and Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I okt. Send data to me.
Just kidding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Can send me so that I got more clientele for my TekSi ok bo?
Quote:
Better dun send to them. Or else we neber get to see your chio bu anymore.

He will bao bao bao all your chio bu and we get nothing left.

The ah beng GangNam pai kia will scare away all your chio bu.

Send them to me first and I will train them for you. Wakaka...

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
city slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to behold

hahaha - so many willing, veteran brothers offering training. soon can pool resources to start a training school liao.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by city slicker View Post
hahaha - so many willing, veteran brothers offering training. soon can pool resources to start a training school liao.
Yalor, we will setup one called, UoW a.k.a. University of Whoring.

Lecturers

Assoc. Prof Unfit - Dean of School of Cunt Painting
Assoc. Prof Nato - Dean of School of KC Skill
Assoc. Prof Joker88 - Dean of School of French Studies

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1