The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-12-2006, 09:41 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
belonglong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

i will be going there this friday, staying at Novotel Siam. My CO will be with me, will try to get some R&R time (but cannot be long, maybe 1-2hr). I prefer somewhere near, any recommendation? You think i can make it to poseidon and come back in less than 2hr?
Old 25-12-2006, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
longgun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by belonglong View Post
i will be going there this friday, staying at Novotel Siam. My CO will be with me, will try to get some R&R time (but cannot be long, maybe 1-2hr). I prefer somewhere near, any recommendation? You think i can make it to poseidon and come back in less than 2hr?
even if you do make it back in 2hrs, please beware of the soap smell on you. Sometimes its hard to mask the smell you get from the MPs.
Old 25-12-2006, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Hello,

I've been to Nataree and Cafe Biwa for soapy massage. I stand corrected, Nataree, kind of sucks, right now! Maybe, bad selection due to my part but I selected a girl named Dao, from Issan. She provided average service and she also had fake boobs! I usually have soapy body massage, whenever I reach Bangkok. I will select sideline models from now on till I leave.

Cafe Biwa, I selected very dark girl also from Issan. She is average looking but she provided one of the best oral service, I ever received in Thailand. She did many tricks with her tongue and lip services that I can't describe it.

Wish me luck, this trip, I need it.

Happy New Year!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 25-12-2006, 03:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
belonglong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by longgun View Post
even if you do make it back in 2hrs, please beware of the soap smell on you. Sometimes its hard to mask the smell you get from the MPs.
got to make myself sweat to mask the smell then.
it is better to go there by train or taxi (heard traffic jam is quite normal in bkk). Any recommendation?
Old 26-12-2006, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 19
Happywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Biwa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhou Shihai View Post
Must wait for gems to turn up and grab immediately. Depends on luck. You're a competitor to the tons of horny Thai customers waiting for their catch too.

True. Thai men very horny and didi very strong as most WLs compliment

can last very long too

SIEW MAI

SIU JIAO
WAKE UP YOUR IDEA!!!!!!!!!
Old 26-12-2006, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Kapunkap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, what's the meaning of Sideliner? Care to explain? Haha...
Old 26-12-2006, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapunkap View Post
Bros, what's the meaning of Sideliner? Care to explain? Haha...
Bro, Sideliner means they dont sit in the fishbowl but outside. Work 3-4 days per week, usually attend open university and better looking and thus more expensive. Most of the better places have sideline girls.
Old 26-12-2006, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Kapunkap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro for that and hooking me up with hotel in bkk this coming jan. Appreciate it.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sir_hunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi brothers in here..i'm goin to bangkok in a few days..still cant decide to go to which massage palour..anyone been to atari?
Old 03-01-2007, 11:15 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Hello,

You meant to say, "Atami"! Atami has been closed for 2 years.

Old 03-01-2007, 11:32 AM
Samster

Hello,

I've been partying with Chayen and Knowntender for several days in Bangkok! I have ti adnut Chinese studs have stamina, they can do 3-4 times a day. As a old Korean, I only can do 1-2 times a day. Chinese men from Singapore are studs, what do you folks eat or drinks there.

Old 03-01-2007, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
muncher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried out Angel Massage,as recommended by a brother in a few pages earlier. What you see in the menu book is 100% what the girl looks like! Hubba hubba!

Picked a girl from a choice of 3. Minutes before I arrived, a bunch of Indian blokes that looked younger than 20 stormed the place and picked almost all but 3 of the girls!

Anyway, long story short-mine said she started work 4days ago, massage very average but good personality, as in very chatty and friendly. Came to ask about specials-i think it's 500/1000/1500 for HJ/BJ/FJ rates.

If you wanna get there on the cheap, nearest BTS is Phrom Pong, take exit 4, about 3streets down on same side. Sukhumvit Soi26.
Old 04-01-2007, 11:50 AM
Samster

Muncher,

If you want to fool around in Angel II Massage, located at Sukhumvit Soi 241/4? Select Lynn, the infamous ball massager from Subway Massage. She is not a looker and she is approximately 37 years old with fake boobs but she has the best ball massage techniques in Thailand. I was serviced by her at Subway and when I came my juice hit the ceiling and landed on her ug lee face. Also, select Ying, she has huge melons!

I was fortunate to party with Singapore studs and we went to Thonglor massage and it was okay. They charged 1,oooB for lotion massage and additional 1,500B for special service.

Good Luck!

Old 04-01-2007, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Alamak Bro Norice has been praising Sg men with great sex-stamina but actually it is not.

In the international rating, Sg rated 2nd last (very low) in love-making. Hence, when men are oversea, the gals are the key to trigger the potent - they are the key to activating the men's capability.

Hence, the stored energy are expended oversea - and return to Sg without much retained for local use.

For Bro Norice, age may be a determinant factor!! :-) Sooner or later, we would join him there - claiming to be less able to cheong! - yet still cheong every year!

Happy New Year...
Old 04-01-2007, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 21
kt71 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykt71 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Angel Massage ....This brings back my memory ... the girl who started Angel massage was my all-time favourite girl in Bkk until she quiet to open Angel 2-3yrs ago. Almost JV with her on this shop ...hehe.

Now since I ventured China more often due to work, haven't been to Bkk long time.

KT

Quote:
Originally Posted by muncher View Post
I tried out Angel Massage,as recommended by a brother in a few pages earlier. What you see in the menu book is 100% what the girl looks like! Hubba hubba!

Picked a girl from a choice of 3. Minutes before I arrived, a bunch of Indian blokes that looked younger than 20 stormed the place and picked almost all but 3 of the girls!

Anyway, long story short-mine said she started work 4days ago, massage very average but good personality, as in very chatty and friendly. Came to ask about specials-i think it's 500/1000/1500 for HJ/BJ/FJ rates.

If you wanna get there on the cheap, nearest BTS is Phrom Pong, take exit 4, about 3streets down on same side. Sukhumvit Soi26.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread