The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-12-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15428 / Power: 21
Prince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
Thanks bro, you have a pair of sharp eyes

Most likely the charges will be adjusted later, just like Soulful / Xin Er.

Seems like a certain stable is always charging higher. The ML herself should ensure her chargers are consistent across all her ads. Otherwise we will always be 冤大头 if we only surf that particular website .
Returned +9
Cheers
Cheers
Old 06-12-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
Is she ML or FL?

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=576657

No FJ service but can book her overnight for $350
Massage thru the night lor...
Old 06-12-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 10
RedBee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sponggy View Post
Haha, immediately booked her after reading your fr.

Nice girl indeed .....bubbly with cute laughter.

Worth every penny. Will definitely RTM.
Visited Passion just yesterday. When she opened the door, I knew I had not made a wrong choice. She is really pretty and 90% like her pictures, it’s really amazing for the strength that she puts in. It was a nice strong message which I love.

When actual action began, I was so turned on when she started doing HJ with her amazing hands. Auto roam her top, came in no time at all. Left a very happy man, you wont be disappointed in one bit!

RTM? Definitely!
Old 06-12-2015, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 22
copy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://liltigersden.com/clearly/

Just came back from visiting her and I must is a very good session.
She look so much better then the blurred photo and her massage and service are very very good.
Her massage are strong and very Gfe. Time management is very good.

Rtm: yes!!!!!
Old 06-12-2015, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
koihero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried FEI ER 妃儿 3 hour ago..
Wow.. Very shiok after she massage my body as I have been sitting in front of my pc the whole days. She is skillful as she knows where my aches are. She is also very detailed and takes good care of me. Dont have to say as the Massage with strength was well know. i love hard massage as it release my ache for the whole day hard work.After her massage, her ants climbing up the tree is very itching. She asked me to turn over, she saw my arcade is ready. She immediately position herself and started to massage my dear little bro. Wow wow.. Very shiok.. The way how she used her both hands to massage and take care of it.heheee... She told me she wants to give me breast massage to my little bro.Wow Yes yessss.... Then she proceed and I shoot on her breast in about 4 minutes as I feel her nipples and breasts moving up and down my little bro. Went to bath and after that, she said that I maintain my little bro well. Will rtm again. Will recommend to all bros who wanted a good massage and happy ending........
Old 06-12-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hehehahaa View Post
Hi all bros, with Mint's permission, just helping her to spread the news here that her official last day will be on 12 Dec. So for those bros who want to catch a last glimspe of her, faster start booking, dun regret, slots are limited.

She would like to thank all those bros who help her in a way throughout her 6 months stint here and thanks for your support.
And seek your understanding if she had caused any unhappiness inadvertently during her service or any inconsideration on her part. And also apologies for any unhappiness or awkwardness faced throughout the process of going thru the security.

Cheers!

PS: Points are just basically numbers so dun dwell on it, too immaterial in our life, just have fun and enjoy yr life
Hehehahaa! She sure knows how to select a good spokesman.
Old 06-12-2015, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future
Cat / yaya

Re-visited Cat / Yaya last week.
https://sammy.guru/showpost.php?p=13264220

Place: 9/10
Stays alone and very clean

Massage: 6/10
5-10min
Knowing this is not her strength from previous visit, I ask her to massage my lower back only as I wanted to leave more time for JG.

JG: 6/10
10-15min
I did feel quite comfortable with her technique previously. But this time the whole duration was too short, despite me telling her this is my main purpose for the visit.

HJ: 7/10
The transition to the HJ caught me by surprise, so fast?
She allows some light roaming outside her clothing.

After shower and dress up, checked time barely 40min. She offered head massage till time up but I’m not interested in that. I felt either she has very bad-time management, or just simply ignore my request. The sole purpose of my visit was JG and I high-lighted that to her upon my arrival. Can’t expect me to drop my pants again and Jua for the remaining 20min? She was afraid I might take too long to cum and over-run the session?

The above arrangement was not what I can accept for a JG session. This kind of timing is actually not far from other ML/FL session and I would usually stay a few min to TCSS.

Frankly, Cat’s look doesn’t arouse my interest. She was a clear cut reject case for HJ/FJ. I visited her twice under bro steriodfreak during her early days, she was professional back then. So are the several girls under steriodfreak in the last few months. They are very professional in time management. They can make me shoot as and when they like so the chance of over-running is almost non-existence. But lately it’s getting a bit inconvenient over his place so I chose to re-visit Cat.

Sorry to say she greatly disappoints a returning customer. She was trying to run the session like other ML but she clearly doesn’t have the look for it.
Old 06-12-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by acedm View Post
Not if according to this http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=340

wah power... i tried messaging her.. its really her.. but $180 for her.. hmm anyone tried??
Old 06-12-2015, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Connie from Steroidfreak
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=574304

The location was relatively easy to find. When I saw her, actually quite disappointed. She looks quite old. The massage was relatively good. Quite meticulous but not hard enough though. Her JG was quite sensual and stimulating. HJ was quite SOP. But no roaming at all. Need pay extra $20 for roaming. Not much interaction throughout though.

Looks: 5/10
Boobs: No comment
Massage: 7/10
JG: 9/10
GFE: 5/10
RTM: Probably not, maybe for JG bah..

Anyway, I have tried JG from Cat, Mint, Xiao Xue, Feel and her. All seems very different. Any bro got any recommendations for good JG?
Old 07-12-2015, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Cat / yaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
Re-visited Cat / Yaya last week.
https://sammy.guru/showpost.php?p=13264220

Place: 9/10
Stays alone and very clean

Massage: 6/10
5-10min
Knowing this is not her strength from previous visit, I ask her to massage my lower back only as I wanted to leave more time for JG.

JG: 6/10
10-15min
I did feel quite comfortable with her technique previously. But this time the whole duration was too short, despite me telling her this is my main purpose for the visit.

The transition to the HJ caught me by surprise, so fast?
She allows some light roaming outside her clothing.

After shower and dress up, checked time barely 40min. She offered head massage till time up but I’m not interested in that. I felt either she has very bad-time management, or just simply ignore my request. The sole purpose of my visit was JG and I high-lighted that to her upon my arrival. Can’t expect me to drop my pants again and Jua for the remaining 20min? She was afraid I might take too long to cum and over-run the session?

The above arrangement was not what I can accept for a JG session. This kind of timing is actually not far from other ML/FL session and I would usually stay a few min to TCSS.

Frankly, Cat’s look doesn’t arouse my interest. She was a clear cut reject case for HJ/FJ. I visited her twice under bro steriodfreak during her early days, she was professional back then. So are the several girls under steriodfreak in the last few months. They are very professional in time management. They can make me shoot as and when they like so the chance of over-running is almost non-existence. But lately it’s getting a bit inconvenient over his place so I chose to re-visit Cat.

Sorry to say she greatly disappoints a returning customer. She was trying to run the session like other ML but she clearly doesn’t have the look for it.
agree to you bro, my re-visit she just using one hand... and texting other.... so sad...
Old 07-12-2015, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesaint View Post
wah power... i tried messaging her.. its really her.. but $180 for her.. hmm anyone tried??
There are very few mrs by reliable samsters on $$$$$$,most likely operating in the mainland. I just feel its for show only and more interesting with 22k 包养 that way overpriced.

Ps:For show actually means to provide a service that never mean to happen or once in a bluemoon. To create an illusion that this stable is more capable than other stables operate by own breed.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection

Last edited by Mr_don_juan; 07-12-2015 at 01:36 AM.
Old 07-12-2015, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
HearthstoneSiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yuko also advertised here.

http://sgbeautycastle.com/misaki/
Old 07-12-2015, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7868 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Is Passion somehow related to Holiday? She has taken over Holiday's contact number and Holiday is using a new number now.

http://liltigersden.com/passion/
http://liltigersden.com/holiday/
Old 07-12-2015, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7868 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

We heard some MLs has converted to FLs. However, Fiona (SBC) is now an ML now.

http://sgbeautycastle.com/tiffany-massage-hj/
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=576727
Old 07-12-2015, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 977 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
Hehehahaa! She sure knows how to select a good spokesman.
Think she leaving even much earlier... unlikely to bid farewell in person.

TMT
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1