The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Good evening,

I'm not apologetic for simultaneously keeping 2-3 SYTs/young women of my type as my LPs since 2009 despite my advanced age.

It has definitely made me a happy and satisfied man. It has been great for my health: Mental, physical, sexual, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual. I have also learned a lot from my girls.

In return, I have always made sure I leave my LPs much better than I found them.

Here is a recent epidemiological study on men who are 'unlucky' in love.

https://valleynewstoday.com/lifestyl...15ca0f05e.html

Unlucky in Love? It Can Damage Men's Health, Study Finds

Cara Murez Jan 11, 2022 Updated Jan 11, 2022

TUESDAY, Jan. 11, 2022 - (HealthDay News) -- Men who are broken-hearted or just unlucky in love could be more likely to have health-damaging inflammation, new research suggests.

Serious breakups and solo living for many years may increase the risk of ill health and death — but apparently only for men, according to the researchers behind a new Danish study.

"Small numbers of breakups or years lived alone is not in itself a risk of poor health," the study authors noted.

But the combination of long-term solitary living and multiple failed relationships is shown to affect levels of two inflammatory markers significantly, the investigators found.

The research team, which included Rikke Lund and Dr. Karolina Koch Davidsen, both from the University of Copenhagen department of social medicine, used data from the Copenhagen Aging and Midlife Biobank for over 4,800 participants (aged 48 to 62) between 1986 and 2011. This data included information on serial partnership breakups supplied by most of the participants and the number of years lived alone supplied by all participants.

Information also included educational attainment, early major life events that might have an impact on health, weight, long-term health conditions, medicines that can affect inflammation and personality traits.

Blood samples measured the inflammatory markers interleukin 6 (IL-6) and C-reactive protein (CRP). ( Warbird: Actually, it's hsCRP or high sensitivity CRP).

About half the participants had experienced a partnership break-up, and a similar percentage had lived alone for more than one year, according to the report published online Jan. 10 in the Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health.

The highest levels of inflammatory markers in men were found in those who had experienced the most partnership breakups. They had 17% higher levels of inflammatory markers than those in the comparison group.

Inflammatory markers were up to 12% higher in the group who had spent seven or more years living alone. The highest levels for CRP were found in men with high educational attainment who had lived alone for two to six years. For IL-6, the top levels were in men who had spent seven or more years living alone.

No such associations were found among women, according to the report.

That may be partly explained by the inclusion of just 1,499 women in the study, but the authors also suggested that men tend to externalize their behavior following a partnership breakup, by drinking, for example, whereas women tend to internalize, having depressive symptoms. This may influence inflammatory levels differently.

The team also pointed out that participants had an average age of 54, when the consequences of exposure to inflammatory chemicals have not yet peaked. Men also generate stronger inflammatory responses than women of the same age, the team pointed out in a journal news release.

However, immune system competence wanes with age, which can lead to the systemic low-grade inflammation associated with diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes, the researchers said.

"The levels of inflammation in our study are low, but they are also significant, clinically relevant, and most likely a risk factor for increased mortality," the study authors explained. There are "notable numbers of people living with low-level inflammation," they added.

"Since the number of one-person households has been increasing throughout the past 50 to 60 years in most high-income countries, this group of people going through relationship breakups, or who are living on their own for different reasons, are part of at-risk groups," the study authors said.

More information

The U.S. National Cancer Institute has more on chronic inflammation.

SOURCE: Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health, news release, Jan. 10, 2022

Any comments?

Unlucky in love? Improve yourself relentlessly. Become awesome with women. Become the top 1% of men. Aim to become the top 0.1% of men.

Now you know why I like long-term relationships with pretty SYTs/young women of my type. My health depends on it. It's a matter of life and death.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 20-01-2022 at 11:39 PM.
Old 21-01-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Unlucky in love? Improve yourself relentlessly. Become awesome with women. Become the top 1% of men. Aim to become the top 0.1% of men.

Now you know why I like long-term relationships with pretty SYTs/young women of my type. My health depends on it. It's a matter of life and death.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB,

Men seems to be the weaker sex literally here. Mitochondria in our cells actually come from the mother.

"Unlucky in love" does not seem to apply because so much is actually in our hands.

I learnt the importance of 4 Chinese words from my fav ML today who gives me very good manhood therapy. The words are 正常幸福。

Our attitude in life must be to treat the unwelcome, negatives,unpleasant as 正常, and to learn to identify and treasure the things that bring us 幸福。

So here in relationships and expressing love towards the girls we like, we must be able to connect with them in ways that are fulfilling and enjoyable (幸福), and handle and respond to the unpleasant (正常).

This requires the right disposition and skills (verbal, emotional, physical, etc). This doesn't require luck on a daily basis. It's about how we treat ourselves and the girls in the context of this thread (though it's a narrow coverage). If more of them have this 正常幸福 attitude aside from the profit motive, life would be even more enjoyable.

Last edited by bondage; 21-01-2022 at 12:58 AM.
Old 22-01-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Bro WB,

Men seems to be the weaker sex literally here. Mitochondria in our cells actually come from the mother.

"Unlucky in love" does not seem to apply because so much is actually in our hands.

I learnt the importance of 4 Chinese words from my fav ML today who gives me very good manhood therapy. The words are 正常幸福。

Our attitude in life must be to treat the unwelcome, negatives,unpleasant as 正常, and to learn to identify and treasure the things that bring us 幸福。

So here in relationships and expressing love towards the girls we like, we must be able to connect with them in ways that are fulfilling and enjoyable (幸福), and handle and respond to the unpleasant (正常).

This requires the right disposition and skills (verbal, emotional, physical, etc). This doesn't require luck on a daily basis. It's about how we treat ourselves and the girls in the context of this thread (though it's a narrow coverage). If more of them have this 正常幸福 attitude aside from the profit motive, life would be even more enjoyable.
Bro, tks for your excellent post and advice.

Men and women are very different. Are men really the weaker sex? It depends on your definition of 'weaker sex."

Yes, every encounter is a learning experience.

Your mental frame or mindset is the most important determinant of your happiness and 'success.'

Happiness comes from within you and has nothing to do with any external factors, persons, or circumstances.

Accept whatever is happening to you at this moment. Be relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 26-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Good evening to all samsters,

I just received the following interesting email.

She Will Test Your Nerve

by Joseph

What are women attracted to?

I think it can be summarized in one word...

NERVE.

Nerve means:
courage
steadfastness
calmness under pressure
audacity
self-control
boldness
and a willingness to take risks

Just think to yourself how hard it is when you tell yourself "I must be confident."

Confidence is a positive expectation of success.

But, approaching a woman, making a move of any sort, is always a risk.

It always entails some degree of uncertainty.

You simply can't know what she will do. All you can do is make sure that you make as good a pick as possible, and give it your best.

Phony confidence is often kidding yourself that you can tell the future. You can't. It's always a risk.

But, that's just it...

Women want a man who is prepared to take a risk.

A man with nerve.

How else can she know if he is for real?

Look around the animal kingdom. Females choose males that will take risks, that have nerve. Females choose bold males, males willing to risk standing out and being vulnerable (to danger).

To understand why this is, go to your library and find a book by A. Zahavi called "The Handicap Principle."

One of the themes of this book is that...

Females face the problem of deciding which males are for real, and which are bluffing.

In humans, this means, among other things, which males will be dependable and which are mere users.

The only way to sort out the bluffers from the rest is to test them by demanding that they pay some cost or take some risk that a bluffer can't pay (a "handicap").

In simple terms, females test your nerve.

It may help you to keep your nerve by realizing why they must do this.

A woman that had sex indiscriminately would end up pregnant and alone (a nightmare!). She would be used and trashed by all sorts of men.

Therefore she has to have some way of sorting out the genuine suitors from the potential users.

Knowing this may help you not to take her tests personally.

And realize why it is vital for her to do this (and vital for the reproduction of the species, for, in short, the welfare of babies).

But (I hear you say), when I genuinely care about a girl, she rejects me because I come on strong and fail to be a challenge.

Well, think about it. Anyone can come on strong early. It is cheap, it pays no cost, takes no risk, spends no precious time.

It indicates that you, in your need and indiscrimination...

Have latched onto her out of desperation.

And what this means is that once your lust is sated, you may tire of her.

The truth is, when you come on strong, she has no way of knowing if you will be dependable.

If on the other hand you show her persistent attention without coming on strong, and over a period of time, it shows her that you are willing to take the time (pay the cost) necessary to get close to her.

But that takes nerve.

She'll test you to see if you'll break into a tantrum...

Or if you'll chicken out and start avoiding her...

Or if you'll get petulant when she pretends not to see you...

Or to see if you'll start pretending that you aren't really attracted to her (to guard yourself against getting hurt, i.e., losing your nerve)...

And so on.

You've got to keep your nerve. Don't lose it in any fashion.

Just keep on being pleasantly attentive to her and gradually upping the ante, but without chasing her and being needy.

Write it on a piece of cardboard.

Put it in your shirt pocket.

Take it out to read it when she does something unexpected that upsets you...

DON'T LOSE YOUR NERVE!

Yes, all girls/women are most attracted to a man's masculine character traits and his emotional mastery/strength.

Be fearless (but not foolhardy) and stay calm...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 30-01-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Bro WB,

These are both incredible insightful articles.

After my first major breakup in 2016, I literally had heart pain 24/7 but no health indicators of a problem. Then one Doc told me about broken heart syndrome. All heart pain disappeared when I met my next gf, and then having a long term relationship and people at home, always helped me stay at peace.

And the NERVE - yes, great advice. Women aren't testing men to be mean, it's their way of generating attraction. Use it, don't be scared!

All Bros - don't isolate yourself, stay connected to people.

Thanks Bro WB for these great insights.

T.
Old 30-01-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

i usually catch girl in sugarbook.live, which is my favourite, i will daily sexting her
Old 30-01-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowell View Post
Very well said
cannot deny most girls nowadays are so materealistic
Old 30-01-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

try to do something that your gals love, if your girl loves romantic, brings her to the dining restaurant
Old 30-01-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Of course, if you get the bad vibes, then need to manage the situation.
any good idea on managing the situation?
Old 30-01-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
Nowadays I seldom encounter situations like bad vibes.

Even if I don't feel the girl is really my type, I would generally go in and generate better vibes.

If it's really bad vibes, like cannot have eye contact or establish or achieve mutually pleasing progress, I would back out. It becomes a one off. The girl is not of the right disposition or type.

Sometimes it's unpleasant. No love lost. It's rare.

Otherwise the key is good vibes that can be picked up by the girl. She will respond. Sometimes she feeds back to me. It will be mutually pleasing.

Speaking from experience. Of course, I don't have a monopoly on each and every girl, so I would like to think any girl is not exclusive to me. The magic is to enjoy every moment possible with each girl whenever old or and new experiences emerge. Like being invited to be showered or spontaneously given a lap dance by her after some sharing from her. When the magic is lost, then move on. Sometimes the contact is just lost, to my regret. Vanilla ones are not worth cultivating, so off my list. Sometimes the ones I don't really like but they still offer no resistance, I can take it since I already know what I want at that time.

Last edited by bondage; 31-01-2022 at 03:38 PM.
Old 01-02-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster

Smile Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Dear Bro WB,

These are both incredible insightful articles.

After my first major breakup in 2016, I literally had heart pain 24/7 but no health indicators of a problem. Then one Doc told me about broken heart syndrome. All heart pain disappeared when I met my next gf, and then having a long term relationship and people at home, always helped me stay at peace.

And the NERVE - yes, great advice. Women aren't testing men to be mean, it's their way of generating attraction. Use it, don't be scared!

All Bros - don't isolate yourself, stay connected to people.

Thanks Bro WB for these great insights.

T.
Tks, bro,

You have made my day!

Quote:
i usually catch girl in sugarbook.live, which is my favourite, i will daily sexting her
Quote:
cannot deny most girls nowadays are so materealistic
Quote:
try to do something that your gals love, if your girl loves romantic, brings her to the dining restaurant
Quote:
Quote:
Nowadays I seldom encounter situations like bad vibes.

Even if I don't feel the girl is really my type, I would generally go in and generate better vibes.

If it's really bad vibes, like cannot have eye contact or establish or achieve mutually pleasing progress, I would back out. It becomes a one off. The girl is not of the right disposition or type.

Sometimes it's unpleasant. No love lost. It's rare.

Otherwise the key is good vibes that can be picked up by the girl. She will respond. Sometimes she feeds back to me. It will be mutually pleasing.

Speaking from experience. Of course, I don't have a monopoly on each and every girl, so I would like to think any girl is not exclusive to me. The magic is to enjoy every moment possible with each girl whenever old or and new experiences emerge. Like being invited to be showered or spontaneously given a lap dance by her after some sharing from her. When the magic is lost, then move on. Sometimes the contact is just lost, to my regret. Vanilla ones are not worth cultivating, so off my list. Sometimes the ones I don't really like but they still offer no resistance, I can take it since I already know what I want at that time.
Tks for posting and sharing.

Good evening,

Wishing you and your family a happy and blessed Lunar New Year 2022!

Huat Ah!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 02-02-2022, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 6
Kianight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread bro warbird. A happy new year to you too!
Old 02-02-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 673 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Need to find more pretty masseuse to repair my heart Happy Chinese New Year to all!
Old 06-02-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kianight View Post
Great thread bro warbird. A happy new year to you too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Need to find more pretty masseuse to repair my heart Happy Chinese New Year to all!
Thanks!

I like to thank all samsters who have posted in this thread since its inception in June 2009.

I have several interesting quotes:

A woman will not make you happy if you are not already happy. You must make yourself happy. She is just the icing on a cake and should never be your entire life or reason for existence. - Speakeasy

----------

Your issue is you do not have enough prospects and certainly no plates. If you had plates or attractive prospects, you would not put up with silliness like taking forever to get the girl's number.

With women, the rule is cheesy but true. Talk to one and you'll have none. Talk to many and you will have plenty. - Stoic

----------

Women act on the "emotions" and "feelings" you generate in them, never logic. Throw logic out when dealing with women, and ignore what they say.

Women will say one thing, then do something completely different. A woman's actions will tell you everything.

Furthermore, never get frustrated or angry with women. Just get disappointed. - Mr.Positive

----------

If you are unsure, always err on the side of patience and restraint. Slowing down the game, especially early, drives women crazy and into your hands. - Samspade

----------

Give her a little "sneak up from behind kiss attack around the neck" (or something physically affectionate) that's so stereotypical in romance movies yet not used enough in real life.

I've never not had a girlfriend giggle, smile, and squeak with delight after doing this, but that's just something I like to do. - Qmanchoo

Happy Lunar New Year to all of you!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 09-02-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute

can fill some time reading from pg 1

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1