The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

I got see one ml the profile picture damn chio but wait abit more to jio her since got many now, then one day she post one pic of her and her friend together wah Lao heaven and hell the difference....delete the contact haha
Old 29-08-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Belle is back today ….
For those Missed her superb services
I prefer the older sister. I heard they went Japan? The lady boss Amy.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 29-08-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
I prefer the older sister. I heard they went Japan? The lady boss Amy.
Not the same Amy current work in the shop?
160 DG services ?
Old 29-08-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not the same Amy current work in the shop?
160 DG services ?
the lady boss amy aka miu miu and their wl amy not the same person...lady boss amy service & skills in bed way way way way better than tat wl amy..
Old 29-08-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
No bf...but you see her wechat...got lots of white knights...those cannot make it...no fj unless you are able to spend 50k a week..lol see the number of chanels and top end watches in her wechat...oh and she opened another massage shop after the sunshine one closed.
This girl no brain and now hard landing.. Her current shop no business. Went last week, 30min late due to traffic, no issue she was waiting at reception area. While advertising at 60 per hour the receptionist asked me 88 as I only take oil massage. Lucky’s massage and service not worth the hassle to go Balestier.
Old 29-08-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
the lady boss amy aka miu miu and their wl amy not the same person...lady boss amy service & skills in bed way way way way better than tat wl amy..
Ok. My contact is Fiona only … hahaha
I didn’t know Miu Miu is Amy …those lady boss really know what man want .
Look and service…
Old 29-08-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
This girl no brain and now hard landing.. Her current shop no business. Went last week, 30min late due to traffic, no issue she was waiting at reception area. While advertising at 60 per hour the receptionist asked me 88 as I only take oil massage. Lucky’s massage and service not worth the hassle to go Balestier.
188 damage only got hand services not worth .
Old 29-08-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 1
Yuayua78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Belle is back today ….
Saw the WeChat too late, if not sure head down as her service usually quite good especially to her regulars.

Been a regular of coco lately as her photo is the closest resemblance to WeChat. The other ladies If you bump into them in person along the walkway or toilet area, really almost 50% different from wechat.

Coco service level at least got standard, and willing to do a lot of crazy stuff. She’s a wild one, body also very well maintained for her age. If you want to take video of action, also can. She has a huge collection on her phone too haha. When she gets horny, anything goes. And i mean really anything goes.. for those daring and adventurous bros.
Old 29-08-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 12
chibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuayua78 View Post
Saw the WeChat too late, if not sure head down as her service usually quite good especially to her regulars.

Been a regular of coco lately as her photo is the closest resemblance to WeChat. The other ladies If you bump into them in person along the walkway or toilet area, really almost 50% different from wechat.

Coco service level at least got standard, and willing to do a lot of crazy stuff. She’s a wild one, body also very well maintained for her age. If you want to take video of action, also can. She has a huge collection on her phone too haha. When she gets horny, anything goes. And i mean really anything goes.. for those daring and adventurous bros.
I agreed she is one of the best. There are others as good as her as well
Old 30-08-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
Does she still take customers these days?
Old 30-08-2023, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 3
AlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Is she the one previous from sims ave and then allegedly bao by fish soup scion to open sunshine 8 at JB?
Old 30-08-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Belle is back today ….
Anyone manage to book her yesterday? Seems busy leh.
Old 30-08-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuayua78 View Post

Coco 60 mins services without short change.
She is going back soon
Old 30-08-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Yeah true...she is not worth the trouble...though looks and body are good amongst ml scene currently...again, for the amount and time, seeing she is exposed to riches and will want more...its not worth it
Yes I went to find her ytd just for the sake of getting over it as I tried her once when she was at Kim keat and she was like blur n fresh but now svc totally cmi thou her looks and figure is totally my type.
Old 30-08-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlMinH View Post
Is she the one previous from sims ave and then allegedly bao by fish soup scion to open sunshine 8 at JB?
Yes. Now back to handywork.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1