The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 02-05-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 16
Southernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bukit Merah

Any FR for the petite Tina at 28?
Old 02-05-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ramesh747 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any malay ladies
Old 02-05-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ramesh747 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any malay ?
Old 02-05-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

spa ville entry 58 or 68 now?
Old 02-05-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 4
LeeKwanYew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeeKwanYew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
spa ville entry 58 or 68 now?
$88 Full body massage, HJ 1Blue !! $58 & $68, DIY
Old 02-05-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFeiXiong View Post
Power
Jiajia is a gem
Service gao gao
Nnp also yummy
bro, can pm share jia Jia contact and location ? Tia bro
Old 04-05-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Fruitman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Power
Jiajia is a gem
Service gao gao
Nnp also yummy
Bro can share JJ contact?
Old 04-05-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Last time elephant spa have a chio china ml who refuse to do $88 package. Today saw one ml at middle road, palxxx spa name lili… same ml?
Old 05-05-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
virginity is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
One can have decent massage and fun at Blk xx Jalan Bukit Merah.
50 per hour for entrance fees. Wallet friendly for HJ with roaming and zhut zhut.
Hi hi , can share this gem ? Thanks
Old 05-05-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Power
Jiajia is a gem
Service gao gao
Nnp also yummy
another viet at same shop also not bad
me more into service nowadays
Old 05-05-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
another viet at same shop also not bad
me more into service nowadays
Viet A*** ?
Old 06-05-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
Dci110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDci110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
Tina is ~27yo, petite, slim with 6 packs (no kidding), natural A. Go check out her figure for yourself.
Cute looking (confirm won't reject), and talks with a Taiwanese accent (can melt your heart). High GFE.
Decent massage at 50 per hour, and sensual level 1 with top roaming and zhut zhut for the usual top-up.
No other services available.
Beds separated by partition and curtain door, common toilet cum simple shower at the back.

Old Uncle has been visiting her since she started work in Singapore.

Sounds delicious. Time for a change after A** from S***e S**.
28= 28JBM?
Old 06-05-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dci110 View Post
Sounds delicious. Time for a change after A** from S***e S**.
28= 28JBM?
Send me PM for more info. Thanks.
Old 07-05-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Went to S**se S*a and left feeling like a carrot. Got A**ce as my ML and her massage with the hot oil was pretty good.b

So usually, a ML will start with the shoulders or neck, then move down the back and limbs. She was teasing me and then when she was about to massage my right leg, she just suddenly left the room 🤔

She could have informed me that she was feeling thirsty and needed to step out for water..

Anyway, the hot oil massage was good with release for standard price without roaming, coz need to top up $20 for roaming.b

So total damage: $89 +$50.

Really feeling like a carrot.
Old 07-05-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Went to S**se S*a and left feeling like a carrot. Got A**ce as my ML and her massage with the hot oil was pretty good.b

So usually, a ML will start with the shoulders or neck, then move down the back and limbs. She was teasing me and then when she was about to massage my right leg, she just suddenly left the room 🤔

She could have informed me that she was feeling thirsty and needed to step out for water..

Anyway, the hot oil massage was good with release for standard price without roaming, coz need to top up $20 for roaming.b

So total damage: $89 +$50.

Really feeling like a carrot.
Sorry to hear that. If you read enough in SBF, you would have realized that virtually all Cat1 joints (S**se S*a included) are carrot chopping places. My guess is that you were lured by the nice photos of MLs.
For me, if I happen to be at Bukit Merah, there are other budget friendly yet enjoyable places to go to.
By default, I do not visit Cat1 joints.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1