The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1677 / Power: 9
Amigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant future
Ms Puiyi Onlyfans - Coming soon tonight ~!

looks like she is also going to Onlyfans.... hopefully is different content from her IG, and not sure how much is her sub rate.

for bros whom had upz me, pls kindly leave your nick, so I can try my best to upz u back with my humble little pts
Old 14-09-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
starknightz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ms Puiyi Onlyfans - Coming soon tonight ~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigogo View Post
looks like she is also going to Onlyfans.... hopefully is different content from her IG, and not sure how much is her sub rate.

She's damn hot sia
Old 14-09-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 8
reallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of light

Don't think she will show anything lah... only those desperate or rich enough will pay...
Old 14-09-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 12
codenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of light

also doubt she will show anything. at most is tease or custom vid at sky high price
stacyx C
cheesetart(steph/S)
song ruimin

have private set to trade for the above
Old 15-09-2020, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
mieryapfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Holy shit. 50usd a month.. ridiculous. Some people will be conned into this NN shit.
Old 15-09-2020, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 13
guygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigogo View Post

The famous KL Student/Model ... Now dunno she how old liao!
Old 15-09-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1677 / Power: 9
Amigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mieryapfan View Post
Holy shit. 50usd a month.. ridiculous. Some people will be conned into this NN shit.
wow! thats really quite a high price she asking sia, omg

for bros whom had upz me, pls kindly leave your nick, so I can try my best to upz u back with my humble little pts
Old 15-09-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute
I seriously don't think she will release any real nude in her OF. I have the feeling the most we can see is very much like Mier Yap's, Just implied but never the real thing.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 15-09-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 14
Undertaker1992 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUndertaker1992 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUndertaker1992 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUndertaker1992 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUndertaker1992 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

She can be a millionaire by setting her price so high even after discount. LOL!
Old 15-09-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Kruzt92 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone here actually supported her? Can share how nude the photo is? Really can see everything meh
Old 15-09-2020, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 11
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

she not young liao mah. So must quickly earn quick money from FANS. Later old liao, no value.
Old 15-09-2020, 08:30 PM
fire will make you strong

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14156 / Power: 45
burntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond repute

wait till she load video then i go sub . if she load video update me .

Target 14500 point
Old 15-09-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker1992 View Post
She can be a millionaire by setting her price so high even after discount. LOL!
True sia, think she already own a Mercedes at her young age.. while the rest of her peers still struggling i guess
Old 15-09-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 12
Taintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to behold

Her content is just like her IG. regretted subbing
Old 15-09-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 9
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

can share? we kup u $ la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1