The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 20
fireboyq is one of the Best!fireboyq is one of the Best!fireboyq is one of the Best!fireboyq is one of the Best!
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by chan1 View Post
PSA

As of 3 days ago, there are a total of 6 girls in this house.
There are also another 6 girls in 1658B
Came by today during my lunch break… wow many new faces… saw maybe 10 new faces ?

Anyway, decided to go for my regular Xiao Yu the milfy ji-soo

Left totally sextisfied and curious about the new girls.

Anyone else tried the new girls yet? Will up your points if you share your field reports!
Old 13-10-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shaundavis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have seen 8 ladies. Most of them arrived last month.
Fresh ! 🤤

It seems there are quite a few smokers.
Old 14-10-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Poohkrake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Selina

Looks:6.5
Figure:slim
Should be natural a/b
Catbath and ar: quite good,but will leave to other people to rank
No dfk as apparently has ulcer
Finished her in missionary and cuddled before showering

Rtf:maybe but see other new girls first
Old 14-10-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Lorong 16 House 54a (lvl2)
Ping Ping
A cup with ppale brown nipples, DFK, nice shower routine, deep throat BBBJ, tight pussy
Selina
Natural A/B, Catbathh and AR
xx
xx
xx
Old 16-10-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Watamo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WL name: Ping Ping
Height: About 1.62m (Without heels)
House: L1654A
Debut: 4months ago

Heard that there is a new batch in this house, went down to check. Ended up picking Ping Ping again because i felt that she still stood out among the rest. I don't write FR, usually just stalk around for good ones. But I felt strongly I had to wrote one for her. Because service usually deteriorates corresponding to the length of stay, however, she had given me one hell of a service repeatedly, truely living up to CAT200.

Looks (10/10): Extremely white, in fact the whitest i had seen and she has very long slim legs. Slightly above average looks, but she has the brightest smile if you catch her on a good day. I love girls with white complexion with long legs, therefore, the high ratings. In addition, she told me she runs regularly during her breaks to maintain her body physique. I grope her body and it seems like its true .

Shower action (9/10): Wash you extremely clean which includes a sextisfying B2B rub, topping it off with a BBBJ at the end. Had to stop her before I submit.

AR (9/10): Highly skilled, push her tongue into my butt while stroking my dick. Damn shiok haha

DFK (9/10): Spontaneous and she initiates it. Lots of saliva and tongue actions and it makes my mind go blank.

BBBJ (9/10): One of the best I experienced, swallowed my entire dick deep coupled with tongue actions. She licks my dick like an ice-cream.

FJ (10/10): Accomodating to all kinds of positions. According to her, she get wet easily as she has a high sex drive. She loves getting pump in doggie style. I like her 叫床 voice, it really turns me on.

RTF (100/100): Definitely will return to support her

Given her GND vibe, I was surprised that she is so slutty behind close doors. I was expecting to do a innocent UNI girl, the contrast is too huge and it turns me on. Above is purely my own experience and the level of service did not drop after visting her a few times.

She treats her customers genuinely with the same level of service whether or not there are tips to be given. She told me her customers that she do not need FRs, in fact this forum had little to no mentions of her, but I believe such a GEM should be shared.
Old 19-10-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

can any bros update about the list of the new arrivals?
Old 24-10-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Stome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To be honest was lazy to do this post..
But she was really good. The best GFE ever in over 10 years experience having fun around.

WL name: bao bao
Height: About 1.60
House: L1654A
Debut: today

Was recommended by friend about this place. Went at around 4pm and finished at 5:30.. no extra charge as I am long lasting.. lol
I was looking for someone else when arrived, but BAOBAO is just stunning and I changed my mind. Not seeing such a young and pretty one in a while.

Looks (10/10): very white, pretty face, a bit like Shu qi. Very good body, silk and slim at least D cup. When I see the smile, I know this service will not goes wrong.

Shower action (9/10): wash you very clean without you doing anything. Liking nipple and Bbbj continuesly.

AR (10/10): deepest AR ever. Hi during Are was amazing.. almost could not hold it anymore.

DFK (9.5/10): soft touch all the way and no resistance for the whole section.

BBBJ (9/10): a bit soft and inexperienced, like girl friend. Suck with caring .

FJ (9.5/10): all positions are working well with her soft body. And good accoomanda.
Her riding was okay.but doggy style was good when holding her cups. Liking when doing missionary was a plus.
RTF (100/100): Definitely will return to support her

Today is her 5th day in SG. A fresh meat!
Best GFE ever
Old 24-10-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Watamo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Ping Ping again today, standing at 1.67m tall without heels, I’m totally hooked onto her long slim legs, white fair and smooth skin. Surprisingly she was free, sitting at a corner, greeted me with a smile knowing that I am here to eat her again.

Doors close and she began seducing me with her sweet whispers onto my ears. Grind against her smooth body in the showers as much as I wanted.

Service her this time round, she didn’t had to do anything as my tool is already rocking hard. Love her smell as I licked all over her body with my tongue. She is has an extremely sensitive body, comes the main dish, I went slow at first at her abalone. Took about 15mins before she came, her body was jerking, her 叫床 is really captivating.

For bros who manage to see this side of her, you know it’s a sight to behold 😋. It feels like GND vibe nerdy student studying accounting, but behind close doors, she is so slutty.

She dislike being rough, but since her engine was already turned on, I took the chance and pound her hard in her favorite position, she kept exclaiming in delight.

Today is a wonderful day. I’m grateful to be with such a beauty, though short lived.

I am asking her to sell her used sweaty panties, she is considering it, I might be able to get it on the next trip 😋
Old 26-10-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 17
saltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of light

Now all consolidated into 1654a so you can have view of everyone. Total 9 new girls.. the girls 1658b moved down

New girls;
Xiaoqiao
Bobo (38F, service oriented)
Lulu
Xiao mi
Beibei
Selina (as per bros fr)
Baobao (as per bros fr)
Kele
Nana

Previous girls already working;
Yangyang
Xiao Yu
Ping ping
Old 26-10-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2950 / Power: 11
andyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond repute

Which gal is the youngest or prettiest?
Old 26-10-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 17
saltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of light

I didn’t get to see all, wanted to try baobao but she booked back to back. End up saw Nana and picked her.

Looks: 8/10 (some angles she look chio like some singer)
Body: 9/10 (slim with 34C assets)
Service: 10/10 (think she excel in this area, full cat bath still wear lingerie dance. Reminds me of days back in China sauna)
Bbbj: 11/10 (no joking. Deep throat and wet slurpy slurpy)
FJ: 9/10 (almost surrender during bbbj liao so only finished in missionary. Allows dfk but I guess chemistry applies)

Rtf: yes but likely to see the rest first.
Old 26-10-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Baobao should be the next angpai in GL liao.. her willingness to service is off the charts..
Old 26-10-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Would you all consider bao bao as syt?
Old 26-10-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Would you all consider bao bao as syt?
Late 20s.. No more syt in Geylang since Mandy left..
Old 26-10-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

*cough* might have again

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket

Last edited by GeylangWander2; 05-11-2023 at 12:43 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1