The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 10-02-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sseexxdrive is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

all this over price auntie are rejected in their country, so come here to scam with fake picture hoping you to pay and don reject since you already arrive at the stop, so just fuck off, do you know over in their country they only worth $rmb 50. so new ah hai that don know the market please read n check, or get lousy bonk by auntie, laugh by them when you pay $150 for smelly old hairly cheeby. after bonk sway for days to come
Old 11-02-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Honestybest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sseexxdrive View Post
all this over price auntie are rejected in their country, so come here to scam with fake picture hoping you to pay and don reject since you already arrive at the stop, so just fuck off, do you know over in their country they only worth $rmb 50. so new ah hai that don know the market please read n check, or get lousy bonk by auntie, laugh by them when you pay $150 for smelly old hairly cheeby. after bonk sway for days to come
Sad truth is people are still patronaging these fake photos aunties and obnoxious sex workers. Prc quality is shit, all online web advertised prc for full job and handjob are shit. Read again. Going to zap for being disrepectful? Wake up, merely stating a fact. Just like when someone reported one of such ladies to police for the right thing earlier, yet how everyone started to play saint on not breaking others rice bowl or karma will come. It’s fucking amusing to read all the righteous posts followed up. Fucking clowns. Feeling hurt? Need to zap to feel better? Clearly clogged brain on what’s right. Compassionate for a scammer? Didn’t get through your head? These prc are outrightly performing scams with zero work ethics. Passively forgiving and let it off is the right thing instead of mercilessly proactive reporting? That’s how you people are going to protect your playground? Shame. Wimpy hypocrites. Commercial sex is a job, not just for fun hookup. Get that in your head. People are paying a sex worker for delivering a sex service. Similarly a scam product that reporting to seller and platform have no resolution, one can further to call bank or police. It’s pretty clear that the reviews on working ladies and okts doesn’t improve and everyone else is powerless to do anything, then it is only right that we start getting capable police to clean up the dirty playground. When we don’t make a clear statement to such ladies and okts and the entire scene, clearly they are going to take advantage of our kindness and courtesy. To let them stay free and continue to pollute the scene or time for a housecleaning?
Old 11-02-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Amnewcomer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently there's been a ML using multiple profiles of diff girls across diff platforms with the same copy paste message. Somewhere near paya lebar MRT

Just started this life recently and was worst experience so far

Opted for the advertised 90 min package, got 20 min. 10 Min in for massage ask if want bj top up 50 or fj top up 80, won't stop until I gave in so she would continue

End up not even bbbj, capped BJ wtf

After 5-10 mins had to ownself hj while autoroam

Once shoot, ask me ownself shower and rest while she disappear

End up pay 180+50 for capped BJ and some hot oil massage

Expensive lesson

I believe is the same person using multiple profiles/numbers and not even close to pic

Just be wary for profiles that reply you saying 1130-330 operating hours and a mall near paya lebar
Old 12-02-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnewcomer View Post
Recently there's been a ML using multiple profiles of diff girls across diff platforms with the same copy paste message. Somewhere near paya lebar MRT

Just started this life recently and was worst experience so far

Opted for the advertised 90 min package, got 20 min. 10 Min in for massage ask if want bj top up 50 or fj top up 80, won't stop until I gave in so she would continue

End up not even bbbj, capped BJ wtf

After 5-10 mins had to ownself hj while autoroam

Once shoot, ask me ownself shower and rest while she disappear

End up pay 180+50 for capped BJ and some hot oil massage

Expensive lesson

I believe is the same person using multiple profiles/numbers and not even close to pic

Just be wary for profiles that reply you saying 1130-330 operating hours and a mall near paya lebar
This kind of info won't help other bros.....least you can do, is to list the known fake profiles, phones....etc.
Old 13-02-2023, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Amnewcomer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
This kind of info won't help other bros.....least you can do, is to list the known fake profiles, phones....etc.
Problem with listing those is that she may change/add new profiles. But the style is the same. Will lead you to Grandlink Square with the same copy paste message, open from 1130-330. If you see the direction point there just be wary its that one
Old 20-02-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Got pmed by a bro here telling me the pics are fake and scam. Couple of review in the link also said so. Lucky didn't waste my time and money on her
Checking out the reviews in that link, they’re all very fake one, like all their usernames are just one generic name (Fat, Ben, Jack, Join, Jackson, Boon lol) and the reviews are like being posted almost every few mins, hours and a few days apart. There’s even like one post that was a copy and paste from the prev review. Some of them even split their reviews into two....like why? Haiz ah
Old 20-02-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 2
Ahfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My first experience in this dome was a prc lady from shanxi, fei fei, i believe it was bait and switch at spa but the lady was not bad, c cup boobs and quite pretty & look young, like fucking a mid 20s office lady. But the thing that made me quit this dome is because the advertised service was all fake, just capped blowjob and fuck, refused 69 or painting and no frenching, i paid $300 for 2 shots, but in the end ok lah still got release but like all my expectations went down the drain after reading good reviews (actually fake on the site). Also just 1 hour in after finishing both shots, kena the usual need to eat and never come back to chat & relax, just a warning to bros keen on visiting ladies at spa.
Old 21-02-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
Never pay upfront, bro. Before you confirm any appointments, check if the services you desire are indeed available and if you are expected to pay upfront. If in doubt, walk away. Sorry to hear about your lousy experience.
how to avoid paying upfront? some will just ask u to pay before deed.. can we just show them the money and pay afterwards?
Old 21-02-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2886 / Power: 15
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
how to avoid paying upfront? some will just ask u to pay before deed.. can we just show them the money and pay afterwards?
You ask them on text when you are enquiring on availability. If need to pay first, then it's better to walk. There are still many legit ones that do not ask for money before anything starts. Don't think there are ladies who you die die must try. Too many land mines nowadays, don't risk it.
Old 21-02-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
You ask them on text when you are enquiring on availability. If need to pay first, then it's better to walk. There are still many legit ones that do not ask for money before anything starts. Don't think there are ladies who you die die must try. Too many land mines nowadays, don't risk it.
oh ask if they are okay to accept payment after the deed? sounds good, but scare they will MIA you afterwards lol. but yes got legit ones that don't ask for money, but also got some ask money first but after that service pretty okay
Old 22-02-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh ask if they are okay to accept payment after the deed? sounds good, but scare they will MIA you afterwards lol. but yes got legit ones that don't ask for money, but also got some ask money first but after that service pretty okay
I think it also helps to avoid commandoing so you know what to expect, including payment.
Old 22-02-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Be steadfast don't act like despo, I had one ml ask me upfront before servicing, straight away say no and threaten to walk out...end of the day up to them whether they hungry for biz..
Old 22-02-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

my FL experience

first visit payment first

Second ask me go concierge settle her room charges

Third time ask me go tapao food

Forth visit buy cigarettes

Fifth time do lookout while waiting

Sixth visit knn buy durian

Seventh onwards creampie all the way till she balik cina kampung
Old 22-02-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Be steadfast don't act like despo, I had one ml ask me upfront before servicing, straight away say no and threaten to walk out...end of the day up to them whether they hungry for biz..
you say no and threaten liao I think a bit risky leh, might ruin the mood for both parties and even higher chance she will give fucked up service/attitude or black face...?
Old 22-02-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you say no and threaten liao I think a bit risky leh, might ruin the mood for both parties and even higher chance she will give fucked up service/attitude or black face...?
biggest concern is she might put up a bad FR under our booking number

really unfair for us customers

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1