The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2013, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
putrichemong is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Love affair

My love affair with my beautiful mother began when I was 15 years old. Ihad long had fantasies about Mom, because she had a really sexy body, and Ibecame obsessed with sex while I was still very young. So far I had donenothing about it except to find all the nude pictures that I could, eye every woman and girl who was not an absolute mess,masturbate two or three times a day, and talk about sex endlessly with my bestfriend, whom I will call Danny here.
Old 13-08-2013, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Re: Love affair

Hope you won't start sucking on Danny's dick

Otherwise we will be looking forward to more of your writing
Old 13-08-2013, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 14
will88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are DAMN sick!!!
Old 04-09-2013, 05:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
putrichemong is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I don't think I can remember what triggered it, but I suppose it all began after Mom and Dad had split up. My dad had taken off to another country and Mom had been so devastated. In December, a few months after I moved back into my old room, I was home alone one night while my mom was next door at a Christmas party. I remember having a conversation with Mom while she was getting ready to go out. For some reason I began to take notice of how sexy she looked in her dress. This made me a little bit curious and I got the devious idea that I would spy on her that night. I went poking around and came across a large broken mirror. The mirror was one of those large wall covering mirrors which had broken in two pieces. It must have been about 5 feet tall and about 3 feet across. I lugged the piece up to my room and placed up against my dresser at a slight angle opposite the side of my bed. 
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1