The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 929 / Power: 7
Leeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to behold
Re: GBW vs VIP vs HV vs New York vs NZ vs M Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
Every spa has their own pros and cons which is highly subjective to individual taste and preference. Currently, my top 3 spas (not in order of preference) are:

1. One6
2. LA
3. NZ

My advice for first timer is to go to the spa with the most girls to select, which is VIP. Enjoy!
May I know how did you rank them? by service, looks or ambience?
Old 12-04-2024, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds View Post
One6 and LA -> Best food
NZ -> Best pool

I don't rank by girls because as the saying goes, one man's meat is another man's poison. I am primarily a spa lover and not too picky on the girls' looks as long as there is high GFE. Lol.
Old 12-04-2024, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 14
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all

Are any of the spas smoke free or have smoke free zone? Tried vip before and prefer to have some place with fresher air
Old 12-04-2024, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yea, I think she reckon that Dubai is still more lucrative. Sigh.
Tiagong for each session she can earn double of what she earns in Aman.
Old 12-04-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds View Post
If looking for looks just go vip rest pale in comparison but if looking for ambience and spa facilities then avoid vip worst of the lot
Old 12-04-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
If looking for looks just go vip rest pale in comparison but if looking for ambience and spa facilities then avoid vip worst of the lot
Very true..... many cheongsters go to VIP for the selection of ladies.
They just fuck n go and do not use the facilities or makan there.

Anyway the turnover of ladies in VIP is high and always have new stocks every month.
So if you have a favourite there..... better RTF her more often coz she may be gone by the time of your next visit.
Old 13-04-2024, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
So if you have a favourite there..... better RTF her more often coz she may be gone by the time of your next visit.
I like 577. Feeling more like a whore. First time she came was like fucking a gf gently second time fucked her hard and rough too bad she’s gone
Old 13-04-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster

MichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanana View Post
Are any of the spas smoke free or have smoke free zone? Tried vip before and prefer to have some place with fresher air
Some of the spas' TV rooms are supposedly smoke free zone (eg HV, One6, NZ etc) but loosely enforced. What to do? MY boleh! Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Tiagong for each session she can earn double of what she earns in Aman.
Exactly. She tried to jio AY along too but luckily AY didn't join her. Heng ahh! Lol
Old 14-04-2024, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exactly. She tried to jio AY along too but luckily AY didn't join her. Heng ahh! Lol
Wonderful... Let's catch up over chicken chop soon. Kampong 鸡 is back!
Old 16-04-2024, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
Solex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySolex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

woo hoo, just got informed that the other half is planning a trip abroad for 5-10 days.
I have been stalking this thread for so long now can finally go play in peace, planning to go to at least 2 joints over 2 days and the rest of the days go someplace else in malaysia for more play.

If anyone can recco joints in other parts of malaysia also thank you very much.
Old 17-04-2024, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2590 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solex View Post
woo hoo, just got informed that the other half is planning a trip abroad for 5-10 days.
I have been stalking this thread for so long now can finally go play in peace, planning to go to at least 2 joints over 2 days and the rest of the days go someplace else in malaysia for more play.

If anyone can recco joints in other parts of malaysia also thank you very much.
Congrats! I also wish my SO also fk off a few days. Lol!

Anywho...

I think for newbies, VIP is still the safest. To start off, got locker for you to change and put your stuff. Very good especially those who don't want your clothes to have smoke smell, also got very good selection. For me when I go LA, NZ always quite late so I usually don't care about the locker or changing into the spa clothes. VIP seems to be the only one that force me to change. Haha.

Everyone seems to say one6 food good. I need to find a day to try it. I need a change from my usual place with instant noodles and soft boil eggs.
Old 17-04-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
DakingNewb is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
Congrats! I also wish my SO also fk off a few days. Lol!

Anywho...

I think for newbies, VIP is still the safest. To start off, got locker for you to change and put your stuff. Very good especially those who don't want your clothes to have smoke smell, also got very good selection. For me when I go LA, NZ always quite late so I usually don't care about the locker or changing into the spa clothes. VIP seems to be the only one that force me to change. Haha.

Everyone seems to say one6 food good. I need to find a day to try it. I need a change from my usual place with instant noodles and soft boil eggs.
Where is location for VIP spa ah or their telegram and ads? So far I checked this forum only got NZ spa and LA spa
Old 17-04-2024, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
Shawnkim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShawnkim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakingNewb View Post
Where is location for VIP spa ah or their telegram and ads? So far I checked this forum only got NZ spa and LA spa
Taman Sentosa Lv 4, don’t bother with Nz spa, rm 88 entrance fee without choosing girls / or facilities
Old 17-04-2024, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakingNewb View Post
You can refer to their sticky thread "Sentosa Paradise" for their TG channel.
Old 18-04-2024, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnkim View Post
Taman Sentosa Lv 4, don’t bother with Nz spa, rm 88 entrance fee without choosing girls / or facilities
Same with VIP spa..... once you accept the wristband locker key it is considered you are their customer regardless whether you have take lady or use the facilities.
Have to pay rm88 when you return the wristband.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1