The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnkim View Post
Avoid NZ spa. View girls only have to pay RM88
To be fair to NZSpa have you showered and use their facility? If yes then its fair you pay the RM88 la
Old 11-04-2024, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: One Spa vs GW vs NZ vs NY: My Sexperience

where is LA spa?
Old 11-04-2024, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
Shawnkim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShawnkim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
To be fair to NZSpa have you showered and use their facility? If yes then its fair you pay the RM88 la
Nope, only went in to view the girls. Girls not up to standard and wanted to leave. Captain told me to pay RM88.
Old 11-04-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
GodsKitchen is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
The Harbour @ Austin Green
Thanks bro 😊
Old 11-04-2024, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
where is LA spa?
The Harbour @ Austin Green
Old 15-04-2024, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2590 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnkim View Post
Nope, only went in to view the girls. Girls not up to standard and wanted to leave. Captain told me to pay RM88.
Bro... That's the entrance fee. Maybe next time order a drink and eat something. Since u already paid for it. No choice lah, think of it like a cover charge or entrance fee. If I were u I would wait a bit, maybe 30mins and see again as some will finish and be available.
Old 16-04-2024, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
Solex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySolex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sorry, posted wrong thread.

Last edited by Solex; 16-04-2024 at 08:04 AM.
Old 18-04-2024, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lonelydog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
Realize my FR and thread on LA Spa is gone...

Anywho...

LA Spa - no.608

Young SYT, 19 year old, put in quite a lot of effort. I find her really cute and playful.

I think this might be my new regular place. Location wise is not much difference from my regular place in Molek.

Btw, kitchen closes at around 12.30am. so don't go too late if you want to enjoy the food. I when there on a Sat night, not sure if it will differ for weekdays.

If I can go earlier then maybe will try their hot/cold pool.
Can share experience in Molek? Since is nearer 😂
Old 18-04-2024, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 2
aiguoze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaiguoze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Wah... Naka, you right bro... the food in LA Spa dam good! I skipped the chicken chop cause its Thai style, fried with rice. I think too heavy since its midnight. When with soup noodles, sharkfin soup and fish toufu. I had 2nd round of fried items, egg plant, oyster mushroom, meat ball and sussage. I never been this full after a spa date.

Share photos of the food. FR later.

LA Spa - no. 971

Tall MILF good service. Unfortunately, unable to converse in English or Mandarin

All Viet ML currently

Not crowded on week days have the hot/cold pools to myself ��

Standard DMG268

Last edited by aiguoze; 18-04-2024 at 12:27 PM. Reason: typo error
Old 19-04-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2590 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelydog View Post
Can share experience in Molek? Since is nearer 😂
Experience there ah... Don't know where to start. Been there like 50 over times, was their customer even before covid...

Got good got average, a few times below average. I use to have a favorite there, doing one dragon with her was really enjoyable. She plays around, laugh and tease... The 60-70mins with her always a good time. Once she left, the new ones all pretty average, I paid more for China lady, service nothing much.

The main issue is there now not much food options. Got bread, eggs and instant noodles. Drinks only crappy orange and fake ribeana, plus hot drink dispenser.

Girls got a good selection, but most just do normal service, very few do water bed, even less do one dragon.

And before everyone ask for loc, it's behind petrolnas station. That's all the info u need to find the place.
Old 19-04-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1468 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

Went to GBW again hoping to find 80 again.

But because body also tired, asked for clean massage as well. Then booked FS lady after.

Combined price no discount sigh.

Lady 5 gave an awesome massage. Not a looker but massage is amazing with cool backstory, enjoyed my time with her.

After a short break captain invited to go see 80 again.

Wah, cannot tahan, really sometimes a lady has certain things that just turns you on.
Old 19-04-2024, 07:49 PM
Samster

jiangsuhero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GBW got telegram?
Old 19-04-2024, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1468 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiangsuhero View Post
GBW got telegram?
No, because local women.

Not sure if all of them are Malaysians, but my fave is from Ipoh.
Old 20-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Lonelydog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Experience there ah... Don't know where to start. Been there like 50 over times, was their customer even before covid...

Got good got average, a few times below average. I use to have a favorite there, doing one dragon with her was really enjoyable. She plays around, laugh and tease... The 60-70mins with her always a good time. Once she left, the new ones all pretty average, I paid more for China lady, service nothing much.

The main issue is there now not much food options. Got bread, eggs and instant noodles. Drinks only crappy orange and fake ribeana, plus hot drink dispenser.

Girls got a good selection, but most just do normal service, very few do water bed, even less do one dragon.

And before everyone ask for loc, it's behind petrolnas station. That's all the info u need to find the place.
As I guess 😏 I know something is creepy that Spa but always not much people there after Covid-19. Thanks for sharing
Old 20-04-2024, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiangsuhero View Post
GBW got telegram?
No telegram..... but got wechat.
Please ask the counter to add you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1