The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3970 / Power: 24
lobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond repute
Letter to Wife/GF to request more sex

i want to sent a letter to my girlfriend who isnt giving me any sex.
anyone got more such letter to share?

http://www.shulamitewomen.com/entert...and-reluctance

I hope you’ll read this letter in the tender spirit in which it is written. I hope this magazine article might be the turning point in our marriage. I hope God will use this desperate plea from a deprived husband.

As your husband, I want you to know how much I adore you. You are my Proverbs 31 wife. You are my covenant companion. You are a gift from God! I’m not perfect but I try my best to make you happy and meet your needs. I love God and I also love you… However, I am miserable in our marriage. I am at the end of my rope and feel like there is no hope. Why won’t you make love to me? Why don’t we touch? I am bitter and exhausted. Yet in the midst of my pain, I still want you and want us to be together forever.

Sex without marriage is wrong - we hear all about that. But marriage without sex is also wrong yet we never hear about that in church. God is wise in when He restricts it and also in when He encourages it!

Frustration – Out of seven billion people on the planet, you are the only person that I am allowed to be with – yet you don’t want to be with me. Do you know how totally torturous that is for me, Sweetie? You are the only person I want to be with – yet you don’t want me. You are the only person whose body I want to visualize and experience – yet I can’t remember the last time you were interested in me or sex. Do you have any idea how utterly frustrating and exasperating this pain is? The one and only person who God wants me to be with – doesn’t want to be with me? I have never hurt this bad in my life.

Humiliation – I feel completely rejected as a man because you don’t want me. By your reluctance, resistance and/or refusal (whichever word you choose), I feel so unwanted and undesirable because you never approach me. You don’t desire me. I wonder what is wrong with me. What is so disgusting about me that you don’t want to be sexy with me? Am I that ugly? Am I that un-masculine? That’s how I feel. You say you’re not in the mood but did you ever think what kind of mood and pain I get placed into?

Temptation – I promised before God to be faithful to you and to reserve all of my body only for you. You promised the same thing. In marriage, our bodies now belong to the other person and not to ourselves any longer. I am not justifying my newfound imagination and temptation when other women are now nice to me. It didn’t get to me before but now it does. I see other men who have a wife who seems to be affectionate and I now get so jealous. I want that kind of marriage and that kind of wife.

Initiate – The Shulamite woman was not embarrassed in showing her man how much she wanted him. For so long, I have been the only one who has ever initiated any and all kinds of sexual affection. Why? It would be so nice if you came after me. I would like to feel desired by you. Can you be aggressive once in a while and show me that you’re glad to have me? As a man, I just lay in bed waiting for you but all that ever happens is your dozing off to sleep. I do not sleep for hours. I cry out to God in my pain.

Captivate – God wants for me to be utterly captivated and intoxicated with your body! I want that, too! You used to share and offer it to me. I was completely blown away and I want to be your prisoner! But you never offer it to me now. You never show it to me or share it with me. Captivate and seduce me like you used to. God gives us a green light to embrace and enjoy each other but you instead give me a red light and a stop sign. As a result, I have come to that screeching halt and I don’t know what to do...

-From Your Husband
Old 20-03-2016, 11:47 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Letter to Wife/GF to request more sex

There is no God in the marriage or what? Two souls who love God and i am referring to any God of any religion, yet dunno how to communicate at home?

Make an appt to see your religion guru ba. Family counselling pastor or something.

I dont know how to put it but you sounded like someone i would want to STAY AWAY from.
Old 20-03-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
BrigitteLin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just ask, no need send letter
Old 20-03-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

lobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond repute

oh mine, that article even was not pen by me to begin with.

and the point of this thread is really letters to get more sex from gfs/wives not about religon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
There is no God in the marriage or what? Two souls who love God and i am referring to any God of any religion, yet dunno how to communicate at home?

Make an appt to see your religion guru ba. Family counselling pastor or something.

I dont know how to put it but you sounded like someone i would want to STAY AWAY from.
Old 20-03-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Wipedout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The husband sounds beta as fuck, what a wimp, no wonder his wife won't fuck him
Old 20-03-2016, 02:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deborak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wipedout View Post
Well said, will Ups u.
Old 20-03-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deborak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobang_king View Post
i want to sent a letter to my girlfriend who isnt giving me any sex.
marriage. I hope God will use this desperate plea from a deprived husband.

As your husband, I want you to know her man how much she wanted him. For so long, I have been the only one

-From Your Husband
Its best you get parang and chop it off. You are even worst than Johnbass.
Pui.....
Old 20-03-2016, 02:56 PM
Samster

yes u are correct he sound like a wimp if i were to write something to ask for sex from a girl here.

i would have just say, " dont waste my time, i just want that piece of meat, either u give me or fuck off"

hey, dun blame me. I am true blue samster and that is what 80% of samsters do here which of course pissed samster hugs off big time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wipedout View Post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1