The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2013, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 13
tomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Innate Sexual Desires.

ups for more adventures!
As they're too far away to make a reality.
Old 10-11-2013, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassysunshine View Post
Hello All, this is the Finale to Chapter 1.
I must say it took awhile because of detailing work and dialogues that needed to appear real. The whole story stands at 2995 words. Please enjoy.

Chapter 1 - A Walk in the Park Finale

Those deep kisses driven by lust. Then, I pulled away, only to let out a sly smile at him, removing my brassiere slowly, dropping it into my bag.

I looked intently at D and asked, “Baby, do you wanna help remove my undies? It’s kinda hot down there. Baby… will you help me, please?”, as I turned around, lifted my dress revealing my lacy red underwear.

D: Someone’s turning into a really naughty girl I see… So hot baby, so hot.. *His hands were over my buttocks now.. threatening to pull it down anytime*

Me: hehehe.. baby…. You’re so naughty.. this is all your fault.

With one swift action, he tore my underwear from the side with brute force. I wanted to scream because that was my favourite sexy underwear but was silenced because what D did was so hot, an action only a manly man would do that melted me inside out.

It was so hot, so erotic, it literally blew my innocent mind away.
I still had my dress on. It was so hot thinking that I’m not dawned unto any lingerie to protect my privates.

Me: Settle down big boy… *smile* Did you like what you see, honey?

D: Baby you’re so fucking hot! I wanna make love to you so bad…. My cock is aching for you… It’s so hard.. You’re gonna help me with that later. You’ve been a bad girl.. But now…. I’m gonna take care of you. You’re mine.

He stroked my pussy with his middle finger, prying a little into my lovehole and stroked upwards towards my clit to allow my pussy to be lubricated. It was ecstatically arousing. My moans grew a little louder and soon my hands were on my bosoms, playing with my own bosoms and squeezing them as he looked me in my face.

Me: Baby, mmmmm..ahhh..mmmm… ahhh…mmmmm baby.. please.. stop teasing me, just put it in baby..

D: Baby…. I wanna lick your pussy up so bad… I wanna finger fuck your pussy.. tell me you want it bad baby… mmmmm. *still stroking my pussy with his middle finger… teasing my lovehole*

Me: I’m all yours baby… I’m your slut, your very naughty slut…mmmm baby….ahhh…please baby fuck me… mmmmm… please?

D: What a sexy slut you are baby… mmmmmm…sexy.

Slowly, he kissed his way to my pussy. D took one look at me, and with a smile, his face closed into my wet pussy, and started licking my clit slowly in an upward/downward motion.

Me: ahhhhhh….. baby… that feels so good… right there baby.. mmmm

D: you feel good huh? Did you like that? Tell me you want it baby… *putting in his middle finger into my hot wet pussy and starting fingering it*

D: oh god you’re so tight baby.. so tight I wished that my cock was in your wet pussy right now, fucking you hard.. would you like that baby? Tell me.. *his middle finger soon found rhythm and was fingering me a little rougher*

Me: oh god baby, mmmmm yes... I want you to fuck me hard baby.. *squeezing my boobs and circling round my nipples as I spoke*

Me: mmmm yes baby, fuck me harder, I’m your slut remember? I’ll be a good girl… fuck me please..

D looked at me intently and he propped my head up for a deep hot kiss. Our tongues were interlocking and swivelling fast as I was about come.

Me: mmmmmmm baby! I’m cumming baby… mmmmm ahhhh, mmmmm, yes baby… oh god… baby… cumming cumming, oh yes… yes.. baby..

D: Yes baby, cum for me now! Faster! I’m gonna fuck you real bad!

Me: mmmmmm baby! Ahhhhhhh mmmmmmmm…. *in between moans and gasps*

D: That’s my good girl… that was so so hot baby. *smirking*

Me: Baby… awww.. *smiles shyly*

He got up, sitting in an upward position on the bench. D removed his belt and unbuttoned his pants and took out his cock from his boxers and starting stroking it. It sure was hard. I wanted to suck it so bad…

D: Baby... play with your boobs.

Me: Baby…… I wanna suck it, please… your cock is so hard right now.. lemme help you.

I was playing with my boobs, circling my nipples with my fingers, as I smacked my lips slowly and let out a soft moan. My left hand reached out for my inner thighs, as I pry my legs opened and began to rub my clit slowly, teasing D as I watched him stroked his juicy cock.

D: urghhh Baby.. you’re so fucking hot. I’m so hard right now. Baby, you may suck my cock right now. It’s all yours now sweetie. All yours.

I smirked at him, wriggled myself nearly till I was able to reach out for his cock. I took his cock in my hands, stroking it up and down like he would and marvelled at it.

The top was glistening with pre-cum and I was pleasantly surprised. Stroking his cock slowly, I placed my tongue on the top to lick it with circular motions, with my right hand playing with his balls, working it up to a haughty tease.
I licked his balls in feather-liked motion and cupped them in my warm wet mouth.

I then licked his shaft from top to bottom like a lollipop, giving it quick licks as I played with his balls with my hands. Licking his cock and seeing him react pleasantly to it made me really wet in my lovehole that seemed to yearn for a manhood in it.

D: urghhhhh baby, suck my cock baby… you’re so good.

With soft moans and grunts made by D, I knew he was enjoying the little pleasures I was giving him. I made muffled moans that enticed him even more, and that he felt it through the vibrations of my vocal cords as I started to suck and lick his top with my mouth.

D: don’t stop baby… I’m gonna cum soon.

Me: Oh yeah? Cum for me hard baby… feels good yeah baby? I wanna see you cum for me..

Me: Cum for me hard baby, on my tits. They’ll love it splattered on them. *as I reached out for my tits, squeezing it as I looked at him. I was still stroking his cock with my hand at this juncture.*

D: Oh baby.. you’re such a hot tease… urgh baby…

D: I think I’m gonna cum baby.. urghhhhh

Me: Cum for me on my tits baby.. please… mmmmm baby..

D: Get on your fours right now!

Me: Yes baby… as you wish. Hehe.

Obediently, I listened to D and got on my fours. I was preparing my tits and playing with them while waiting for his load on my tits. D stroked his cock faster than before. It was soon before he unload his cum on my tits.

Me: Faster baby, faster…. Cum for me… mmmm yeah baby.. yes… *looking at him playfully as I reached down from my tits to my clit and gave it a quick tease with my left hand*

Me: baby don’t stop, cum for me…. Mmm yeahh.. you want your cock in my pussy? Cum for me baby… yes..

D: urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Baby! Urghhhhh! *as he directed his cock towards my tits, his loaded exploded on my tits*

Me: oh baby….. mmmmmmm baby.. that’s a lot of cum. Hehehe. *as I smacked my lips and spread his cum all over my tits*

D: Oh you slut…. Look at you. Wait till we get to the hotel later. I have a surprise for you, baby.

Me: oh naughty….. let us clean ourselves up and we can proceed. Baby…will you help me? *I distracted D and put on back my brasserie..*

With much anticipation and eager, we cleaned up and left for the hotel for another adventure in search for our satisfaction for lust.

And as for me, I got a little more bold as the wilderness of lust stirred in me.
Omg !!..fresh from the oven, finally it's here ! ...din know u could write tis well !...TQ dear sis, for taking so much effort n time to post such a long erotic write-out for our reading pleasure !!..gets our adrenalin up v. high !...so well described step by step action !...best i hv read so far !!...can't help but to read on n on to the end of the chapter ...oh dear sis, u sure know wat happens to guys reading ur delicious account, dun u ?...tat same kind of stirring u say u r feeling n experiencing which u mentioned in the last sentence of ur post...haha

Can't wait for more !...dun keep us waiting for too long hor..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-11-2013, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do continue
Old 10-11-2013, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
sassysunshine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be out of town for a week and kinda busy after that.

Will write another chapter when it's ready.

Happy reading and hope you guys enjoy the first chapter of this erotic story.
Old 10-11-2013, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 11
Syncopation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support support sister!
Old 11-11-2013, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg !!..fresh from the oven, finally it's here !
...din know u could write tis well !...TQ dear sis, for taking so much effort n time to post such a long erotic write-out for our reading pleasure !!..gets our adrenalin up v. high !...so well described step by step action !...best i hv read so far !!...can't help but to read on n on to the end of the chapter ...oh dear sis, u sure know wat happens to guys reading ur delicious account, dun u ?...tat same kind of stirring u say u r feeling n experiencing which u mentioned in the last sentence of ur post...haha

Can't wait for more !...dun keep us waiting for too long hor..
Thank you for your support. Glad you liked it.
I think chapter 2 is gonna be tough.. Expectations are really high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putin View Post
Do continue
Thanks Putin. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncopation View Post
Support support sister!
Hey bro. You repped me w zero power but thanks anyways. =)

I would also like to add further that as much as I'm flattered that the story has turned some of the samsters on, I do not provide any sexual related services.

It is purely only writing erotica that I express my interest in.

I'd really wanna know who reads and enjoys the story and would welcome feedback from anyone who would like to exchange pointers w me.

Till then. =)
Old 05-12-2013, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
DEVILOFALLDEVIL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chapter 1 concluded, its really well written. Will be camping for Chapter 2 season to come. Jiayou.

If an angel and devil were to fall in love with each other... Can their love transcend the law of heaven and earth?... Can the angel set her wings on fire?...
Can the devil soar at day light?... Is this faith's decree?... That love CANNOT change what is not meant to be?...
Old 09-12-2013, 02:12 AM
Samster

Thank you, Devilofalldevil. I doubt Chapter 2 will be anytime soon though.
Old 25-12-2013, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 12
Iluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to behold

Wishing all CR friends Merry Christmas!
Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas with plenty of joy and abundance of happiness!
Old 08-02-2014, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
xiongxiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha ~ nice one sis~ can't wait for the surprises installed =P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1