The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexmachine123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
ML dilemma

Hi Guys, I'm having some dilemma here and hope to get some advice...

The situation is like this,

I started to go for ML during the period when i breakup with my girlfriend, and all of them ended up with a bad experience. I feel disappointed and stop going for ML and few months later, i got a new gf. Thus, not even thinking of finding prostitute again.

However, recently, I was boring and trying to search with"people nearby" function of wechat and found that many new ML around is kind of my taste...

As my past experience are very bad, i keep hoping to get a good experience. This make me having a very strong desire to try out these ML.

The problem i'm having now is, I'm no longer single, find prostitution make me feel guilty to my GF but at the same time, my devil side urge me to tryout this pretty lady...

Any brother here facing same situation before?
Old 17-04-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ML dilemma

I think it’s normal. Unless you are thinking of little children, other man or out of norms desire.

But some times after you give in to temptation, the ML is not like what you think, hahaha
Old 17-04-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro. Actually what exactly is the problem or the very bad experience?

I don’t think every ML is a prostitute. Some make proper decent living. In my opinion, probably HJ also doesn’t constitute a proper prostitute. So if u are looking for a fuck with the proper ML, of cos you will be met with bad experience.

So what are u exactly looking for? Some one to fuck or just a quick release with some proper massage?

If u need a proper fuck, why not consider to just do with your girlfriend? Or she doesn’t give what u want also?
Old 17-04-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
OhmEnergy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, do what is right?
Old 17-04-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 19
Headwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to behold

Kids, try imagine now, your gf one day cheat on you and have one night stand with her handsome tall rich acquaintance. That guy treat her like a ML or Pros or FB whatever; once he have the urge it’s just a phone call away. Moral of story humans need to procreate have urge have curiosity so once done don’t think too much about it. Unless you think you are going to hell for committing this so call sin
Old 17-04-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Frostfeel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dun Try this kid. Treasure ur gf . It's not easy to find one who's real to u. N u would not like the idea of being cheated on
Old 17-04-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster

For the bad experience i'm saying are the ML are like dead fish, fcking boring, just rushing to get the job done...

I'm kinda hope to get some massage and relax a little bit.

Actually quite long time did not sex with gf, both of us work till very tired, she kinda lazy to do such thing...

Yea, I guess i won't go for ML, kinda worry of Karma as stated by some bros here..

Thank you guys.
Old 17-04-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

2 parts to your issues.

1) previous bad experience with ML, now phobia of trying.
This one is part of the process lah. There is no 100% good experience, neither there is 100% bad experience.
A lot of factors is at play. How you look, from where you find the ml, the mood of the ml during the time of appointment, your expectations, fr biasness (reading too much positive fr).
Simply put... see heng sway.

If you think random wechat ml is too risky, scroll through the threads and then try lor.

2) got gf, still find ml. Guilty feeling.
This one not right or wrong... depends on one’s values.
If you eat out and clean mouth, don’t bring back any unwanted stuff (disease, emotional problems, another partner) then just go lor.

Another thing is, why you seek a ml? For massage and then release (hj)? Or you prefer the ml and fj type? If fj.. are you not eating at home? That you need to eat out?
If no... then is it for the thrill? The freshness?

All these causing the guilt?
Old 17-04-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

I seek ML for massage and fj... i do ate at home... but don't know why still urge to try out all the gals outside... like what you said, the freshness i guess. which recently I saw one is like my goddess type, which i fantasy for long... However, i just think of it only, I haven't go for ML actually, just purely think of it make me feel guilty actually...
Old 17-04-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
JennyBeGood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostfeel View Post
Dun Try this kid. Treasure ur gf . It's not easy to find one who's real to u. N u would not like the idea of being cheated on
Well said bro!
Old 18-04-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 7
ILOVEMOLES is one of the Best!ILOVEMOLES is one of the Best!ILOVEMOLES is one of the Best!

TS time to find yourself a new gf .
Old 18-04-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
ReversePark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILOVEMOLES View Post
TS time to find yourself a new gf .
Fb also can .
Old 18-04-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

First of all....all those ml on wechat are either whores or scammers.

Why not u go bugis and let the ml there scam u + bad experience, that shld cure u for another few months

I know i sound quite rude , that is because i honestly do not understand why people go for ml and pay $50 for a pathetic handjob.

My suggestion for u is to try ktv if you want to spend afew hours of fun or geylang if u want sex
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1