The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2024, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
7 heaven x2

First was Lin and now was jan

These girls enjoy sucking cock, she asked me is this first time, I say you like giving blowjobs, and she smiled, wash, suck, xmm soft tongue gentle blowjob, Cim she kept on sucking full eye contact knowing what she doing for a 24 xmm is very good, slutty lips, best blowjob is atm goes to Jan
Thanks, always liked Lin but I’ll give Jan a go next trip. Tried Beer before but wasn’t a good experience
Old 06-03-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2761 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Kasalong

First time, don’t know what the name of the MILF but was hardworking and skillful and a bit too much teeth but good post sucking Cim, coming out I saw a syt, wasted, Kasalong and d Haven is the two best bbbj bar in bkk atm

Tmr will try Lolita
Old 07-03-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Kasalong

First time, don’t know what the name of the MILF but was hardworking and skillful and a bit too much teeth but good post sucking Cim, coming out I saw a syt, wasted, Kasalong and d Haven is the two best bbbj bar in bkk atm

Tmr will try Lolita
I have heard Lolita girls not that pretty at all, what about wood bar?
Old 08-03-2024, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Kasalong

Tmr will try Lolita
If you're still in BKK go to Woobar. You'll be spoilt for choice. You can also go see their Twitter

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 08-03-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
If you're still in BKK go to Woobar. You'll be spoilt for choice. You can also go see their Twitter
If 40+ ladies are your thing. As they say, there’s something for everyone in BKK!
Old 08-03-2024, 05:21 PM
Samster

Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

The blowjob porky face is the one that suck me off at wood
Old 08-03-2024, 09:34 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0pik001 View Post
If 40+ ladies are your thing. As they say, there’s something for everyone in BKK!
They got younger but I assume they are always taken

Old 09-03-2024, 06:54 PM
Samster

Blowjob award

1. Lin 7 heaven
2. Jan 7 heaven
3. Bell rimjob bar mc
4. Whisky rimjob bar mc
5. Dh unnamed MILF x1
6. Dh unnamed MILF x2
7. Wb unnamed MILF
8. Cat 7 heaven
9. Kyle mc
10. Unnamed MILF Kasalong

1 being the best
4 days 10 girls 60 dollars average each
Mc is the new rimjob bar and personal fav
7 heaven is the xmm gentle blow
Dh most skillful milfs and good price
Wh and k below average but good price
Old 10-03-2024, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Blowjob award

1. Lin 7 heaven
2. Jan 7 heaven
3. Bell rimjob bar mc
4. Whisky rimjob bar mc
5. Dh unnamed MILF x1
6. Dh unnamed MILF x2
7. Wb unnamed MILF
8. Cat 7 heaven
9. Kyle mc
10. Unnamed MILF Kasalong

1 being the best
4 days 10 girls 60 dollars average each
Mc is the new rimjob bar and personal fav
7 heaven is the xmm gentle blow
Dh most skillful milfs and good price
Wh and k below average but good price
Sorry. WHere is this Bar MC? Google not showing anything unless I'm missing something?

Old 10-03-2024, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Sorry. WHere is this Bar MC? Google not showing anything unless I'm missing something?
MC = Madame Claude spa located in Soi 26 Sukhumvit.

Same owners as Daisy Dream.... and high end pricing. Full service available too as it operates more like a massage spa than a bbbj bar.
Old 10-03-2024, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
MC = Madame Claude spa located in Soi 26 Sukhumvit.

Same owners as Daisy Dream.... and high end pricing. Full service available too as it operates more like a massage spa than a bbbj bar.
Ah okay. Kamxia

Old 14-03-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

yes Yuki not a looker, in fact, I looked once and never looked at her again, I burry her face on my asshole, that why I say not going to rtf, I asked whisky to choose, and elly is the only looker here, some angles only whisky looks good, otherwise girls here looks is below average, but better than other blowjob bar, and can rimjob, that the selling point of mc bar, so rimjob don't need to look at who eating your asshole, haha, but ill rtf whisky and bell only, and going 7 heaven to make new memories
Old 14-03-2024, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
yes Yuki not a looker, in fact, I looked once and never looked at her again, I burry her face on my asshole, that why I say not going to rtf, I asked whisky to choose, and elly is the only looker here, some angles only whisky looks good, otherwise girls here looks is below average, but better than other blowjob bar, and can rimjob, that the selling point of mc bar, so rimjob don't need to look at who eating your asshole, haha, but ill rtf whisky and bell only, and going 7 heaven to make new memories
Though good place will have mirrors that you can view > might be over hyped.

Seeing your experience here, don’t give me much hope in decent looking ones at other joints.
Old 15-03-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
tried her twice before
she's my go to bj girl when i have no better choices left
Tried a number (not Tokyo) but Lin remains my fav. Guess her ability to speak pretty good English, twisted sense of humour and great mouth skills make her No.!. She does have a bit of.a bush down there and doesn’t allow fingering but that’s fine as she gets me off every single time till I’m writhing on the bed as she continues to suck after I finish
Old 16-03-2024, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 766 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
6th person at 7h and a total of 13 single bbbj, 2 tarma bbbj, and one street vn bbbj will rank her the second best because she is cute and skill wise is good, it will make anyone nut, will try bee and April soon, my blowjob budgets ends at 1k, I have 2 more blowies to go to make it 20 blowies mission atm 11 days in
from hence on you shall be known as the BJ Man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1