The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2009, 06:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CIM_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sexperience earned is a sexperience gained!

Good day to all bros and sis here. This is the only forum here where we can share our sexperience and talk openly about it.

Here is my fair share of my end after reading so much and have the huge crave to share it all with u. I will be honest here. Names are not true to protect the identity of some people as Singapore is rather small. However, the story is at least an 80% true. Do bear with me for my lousy story telling. I only share what I went through. It's kinda draggy so do bear with me here. Thanks. So here I go...

My First Sexperience

Back then, I was from a boy school. Located in the east. During my time, we were known to be quite notorious and football was almost everything to us. Basically, both in primary and secondary school, I was from a boy school. This shows how inexperienced I was when it comes to sex or the opposite sex. Being a freshy in secondary school, I have met a lot of crazy friends who would go to the back gate of our school and hook girls up from the opposite side. (for your info, the opposite school was a girls' school. Pretty much guess where I came from huh?)

I used to hang out with this bunch of guys when I was in sec 1. 5 of us were always together even during recess and hangin out after school. Felix, Derek, William, Manny and myself. We would always meet up after school at the opposite after school to head to Parkway Parade. (We were from different classes but knew each other since Primary school for your info.) PP was the best place to hook girls up from opposite. They would always hang out there at Starbucks every day after school. Felix, William and Derek were the daring ones. Whereas for me and Manny, we were just there to have fun.

One day, we went to PP for girl hunt. As usual. we were at Starbucks yet again, sitting there enjoying our iced mochas and looking around. Then we met this group of girls. We and they were staring across at each other;s tables. We would say things about them and probably they were also talkin about us at their end. It was pretty obvious as they were whispering and laughing at the same time.

Felix: Hey Dick, I think they were talkin about u man!

Me: Yeah right... I'm the only chinaman here so probably they're making fun of me.

Derek: No shit! I could hear them saying how cute u are!

Me: Stop the excuses and just say that u want me to go over and ask them for their contacts...

Them: HELL YEAH!!!

me: u buncha mother fuckers...

So I did. I picked up my courage and went over. Apparently, while I was walking towards them, one of them were pulling a chair over to their table. I was thinking to myself, woah damn! Were they really talking about me?

me: hey...

Melissa: hey there sweety! I'm Melissa and this are my friends. Rach, Christine and Vonne.

me: oh hi! nice to know u girls. I'm Dick by the way.

Melissa: So u must have quite a bong in between your pants huh?

me: erh... Having a name like Dick dont mean much u know..

Melissa: No worries. we're just joking. Here take a sit!

We were having fun chatting. Me and the 4 girls. we were in sec 1 while this bunch of girls were in sec 2. And it already seem like we have known each other for ages. And they were really open minded. And boy were they. After a while, I suddenly remembered that I did not come alone. I looked over and found them showing me their freaking pissed off faces...

me: hey Mel, I forgot about my friends. Is it ok if i asked them over?

Mel: U have such bad memory! Would u remember my tits and not my face??

me: Of course not! (Yeah right... I was thinkin to myself as I always wanted to see one real life!)

Mel: Well, its ok. We're leaving soon. This friday is the end of this semester and the beginning of the March holidays. We are actually having a Chalet party at Pasir Ris. Bring them along k?

Me: Cool! We'll see u babes there!

Mel: U will see more than just us there.

She winked at me and licked her lips before she left. DAMN!!! What am I about to find out from that chalet??? I was so curious. Then I went back to my table and broke the good news to the guys. They were furious at me but eventually forgave me after learning about the invitation to the party.

We waited for 3 agonizing days and finally we met up at Pasir Ris MRT and proceeded to the party...

End of Chapter 1A...

* I will carry on later part of the day. Need to prepare to go to work now. Do hope this is intriguing to spur me on writing more.

Cheers
Old 10-11-2009, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sexperience earned is a sexperience gained!

sec 2 gals saying this kind of things on the first meeting? you were from oversea school?
Old 10-11-2009, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
diogenes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promising start. More, please.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
Silent=Killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 10-11-2009, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 16
wild deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywild deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good. Waiting for your continuation.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Camping here too.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CIM_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to all the bros here for their support. sorry for the late submission as my bloody boss was damn demanding. so were my clients. To answer some questions, I am a fully blooded singaporean. From a boy school with a good english background. Some where around marine parade.

Anyway, here is the continuation of my sexperience.

Chapter 1B

We finally reached the chalet. The moment we step in there, we could sense something not right. we were the only 5 people with cocks there. AND YES! I MEAN WE ARE THE ONLY 5 GUYS THERE!!! there were like 40 to 50 girls running around doing things that might even make a dog get turned on.

Usually a chalets, girls tend to wear lesser as its more comfortable. most of them were in spag tops and board shorts. And at that point of time, white spag was rather in fashion. Or so to speak... They were throwing cream at one another and most of them were wet from head to toe! The sight of these innocent looking girls throwing things like that at one another was really encouraging. I cant deny my rod was semi hard at that point. if it didn't, there must be something wrong there.

Me and the guys were speechless. we wanted to join in so much but couldn't seem to do so. The sight of this epidemic is making our legs go ga ga...

Thinking back, for girls their age with figures like this was really intriguing to me. Most of them were either Bs or Cs. I was thinking to myself, what did their parents feed them back when they were kids? I wanted so much to see and now feel one! Then a familiar voice came to my ears...

Rach: Hey Dick-head! hehe..

Me: ha ha... not funny Rach... where's the rest?

Rach: hey guys!

Guys: hey.......... (with the eyes wide open)

Rach: who do u mean the rest? Mel huh??? hehe...

me: maybe?

Rach: she's changing in the room. she got pretty creamed out if u know waht i mean.

Back then i didn't know what she meant by creamed out till i find out days later. And as for Rach, she was definitely a B cupper. and we could also see her cleavage and almost a glance of her nipples every time she walks towards us. And she didn't have much of an ass. Quite flat and thin. Probably cos she was just 14?

As usual, the guys just couldn't help but tried placing their hands just in front of their pants. so did i... we were a group of people that hate underwears and love boxers. we much prefer our balls to have more breathing space.

I was sitting down on the stone chair enjoying my bbq wings and watching the guys enjoying themselves with the girls. the were playing blind mole. the game where u get blindfolded and go around trying to catch someone. Rach's idea and obviously the guys were the moles. I didn't join them as i was way too hungry to even think about running around catching them. But a sight like my buddies being treated like moles was really interesting.

Then i felt a hand on my shoulders coming towards my chest. I got pretty shocked there and when I turned around, the surprise was more over-whelming than the hands on my chest...

End of Chapter 1B

stay tune for more.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Ya....yes, I want to gate crash into this party

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 13-11-2009, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
spidersim_78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more stories pl interest to hear those funny experience in life during teen time
Old 13-11-2009, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Ya....yes, I want to gate crash into this party
Bro, can I join you as well

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 13-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
Umbreon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue , thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1