The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-03-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 8
Paulchen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaulchen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaulchen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty3040 View Post
Guys,
If I ask one masseuse to try from sglonelyguy, who would it be. Expectation is syt/early-MILF, decent massage with enough teasing / HDLY, and giving access, zhut must. Most importantly give service for the full allotted time.
Suggestions welcome, pm also active.
Can try slg lulu or xiaolajiao
Old 11-03-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
i had two regulars, and been going to them for years, and the first few years were great. Service top notch. Then one of them became more restrictive (don’t like to french, don’t like sucking of nipples), so I stopped looking for her. The other one recently also became lazy and not enthusiastic during sexy time, so I think I will move on. Haven’t looked for her the last 3 weeks liao, so perhaps it’s time to search for a new regular ML!

Years!!! Dude, I think you had a fantastic run with them. And you should be happy to have found MLs you could clicked with so well. But as all things go, good things will come to an end. And it could be for a variety of reasons - she found a boyfriend, personal issues, exterior influences, or maybe the arrangement just ran its full course. But whatever it is, look back at those wonderful years, smile and move forward excited by finding potential new replacements!!.

My average interest in a worthy ML is usually just a few months. And then I will switch her out of my regular rotation roster.

The longest ever ML I was seeing was for 2 years. We did everything. It was always wet, wild and wonderful. But we both somehow knew the day would come when we will run our course. One day, after another glorious sweaty session, for some reason, I didn't pre-book my next appointment, which I usually do. She also didn't ask. And we just left it as that. No more texting. Perhaps one day we'll pick up where we left off. But for now, we're both moving in separate directions.

The only other MLs presently that will see a very extended period of time in my regular rotation roster is OG Angel, Cheryl (but she's leaving soon sob) and MM (hope she doesn't leave soon lol). I think by next month, except for these 3 fabulous MLs, my entire rotation list will change again. Hahahaha.
Old 11-03-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light

Wa, didn't know that my comment invited so many PMs.
The video which I saw was :
1)She put on the Dido and doggie the guy
2) she finger ass of another guy
3) she pee on a guy which he open his mouth to accept it.
4) the last video, I totally cannot accept and dare not watch further. She actually poo into the guy's mouth.
All these guys looks so normal one of them is like those nerdy nerdy good boy type.
Old 11-03-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Not her

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Did the ML show you the video of 2 bros egged on to fark each other (and they did!) in front of the ML?
Not her.
Old 11-03-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Ugh just realised that I still don't have a record even after visiting 5+ girls.

Some of them told me they'd help me write a record too but apparently that didn't happen lol.

Of the few that I was able to visit though, I think Malaxi was the best. Slightly (SLIGHTLY) meaty but still absolutely easy on the eyes with great playability.

She did use her handphone quite a bit to reply a customer but she asked me to help her translate cause he was writing in english lol.
Old 11-03-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msglst View Post
Hi guys any review for SLG Ki Ki? Is she a syt or 30+?
She is in her late twenties.

C
Old 11-03-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Wa, didn't know that my comment invited so many PMs.
The video which I saw was :
1)She put on the Dido and doggie the guy
2) she finger ass of another guy
3) she pee on a guy which he open his mouth to accept it.
4) the last video, I totally cannot accept and dare not watch further. She actually poo into the guy's mouth.
All these guys looks so normal one of them is like those nerdy nerdy good boy type.
Seen these before. It was a revelation for me.
Old 11-03-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Ugh just realised that I still don't have a record even after visiting 5+ girls.

Some of them told me they'd help me write a record too but apparently that didn't happen lol.
after the deed, if there is still time and chemistry is good, try to request her to add a review for ya on the spot. nice ladies would ask you what comments to input. also gives u a chance to witness the database in play. good luck!
Old 11-03-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
after the deed, if there is still time and chemistry is good, try to request her to add a review for ya on the spot. nice ladies would ask you what comments to input. also gives u a chance to witness the database in play. good luck!
Yeah, will probably revisit those who said they'd write for me and ask again.
Old 11-03-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried https://sglonelyguy-10.com/tangtang-massage/ before?

Tried search for past MRs and there are some for a ML with the same name but no link provided so not sure if it's the same (svcs covered in past MR different from those offered in ad). Thx
Old 11-03-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She is in her late twenties.
That was many years ago
Old 11-03-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
That was many years ago
Lol it's all a lying game... I also lied to her about my age.

C
Old 11-03-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Lol it's all a lying game... I also lied to her about my age.

I was 30yo since year 2000
Old 11-03-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 21
nayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post

Of the few that I was able to visit though, I think Malaxi was the best. Slightly (SLIGHTLY) meaty but still absolutely easy on the eyes with great playability.

She did use her handphone quite a bit to reply a customer but she asked me to help her translate cause he was writing in english lol.
If the ML likes you, she will not write u a report, so that other ML won’t accept your booking and she can continue to serve you. Lol
Old 11-03-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Years!!! Dude, I think you had a fantastic run with them. And you should be happy to have found MLs you could clicked with so well. But as all things go, good things will come to an end. And it could be for a variety of reasons - she found a boyfriend, personal issues, exterior influences, or maybe the arrangement just ran its full course. But whatever it is, look back at those wonderful years, smile and move forward excited by finding potential new replacements!!.

My average interest in a worthy ML is usually just a few months. And then I will switch her out of my regular rotation roster.

The longest ever ML I was seeing was for 2 years. We did everything. It was always wet, wild and wonderful. But we both somehow knew the day would come when we will run our course. One day, after another glorious sweaty session, for some reason, I didn't pre-book my next appointment, which I usually do. She also didn't ask. And we just left it as that. No more texting. Perhaps one day we'll pick up where we left off. But for now, we're both moving in separate directions.

The only other MLs presently that will see a very extended period of time in my regular rotation roster is OG Angel, Cheryl (but she's leaving soon sob) and MM (hope she doesn't leave soon lol). I think by next month, except for these 3 fabulous MLs, my entire rotation list will change again. Hahahaha.
Actually hor with ur wonderful skills and reverse KC why even do u need to pay huh? Shld have plenty of fwb or ons
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1