The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-01-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ahhong1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

To All Bro chonger
WTF , Try not to go this web Sgvipclub , All fake photos and service, old Fucking lady ,Brother out there don’t waste your money on this website. WTF
Old 27-01-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 15
near75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/kaka-massage/

Need some advice on this F cup ML!! Usually cover face one means rabak + bait and switch... An honest FR on this ML would be nice especially when the reviews all seemed engineered...
This one like keep changing name. Red flag!
Old 27-01-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooRoo View Post
She used to provide bbbj but no longer listed. That is what I meant. I never write that you say she provide bbbj. My eyes got no problem bro
Ok noted but dont bo dai bo ji quote me when i didnt mention bj. Thanks
Old 27-01-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
Humsum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/kaka-massage/

Need some advice on this F cup ML!! Usually cover face one means rabak + bait and switch... An honest FR on this ML would be nice especially when the reviews all seemed engineered...
She quite arrogant maybe because of her boobs big, service wise normal not special or much.
Once you add her weechat you have visit her by 1 week or else she will block and delete you.

If you ask me i don't recommend her, maybe other bros out there have their opinion.
Old 27-01-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Big sized. Hard working. Friend of AA.

Occupying apt of FL Meng Meng.

Don't go by webpage photos.
big size as in fat or tall
Old 28-01-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
big size as in fat or tall
Tall, meaty (not slim), heavy (for me).

Last edited by bondage; 28-01-2022 at 12:55 AM.
Old 28-01-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 10
omg12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteromg12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/zhouzhou-massage/
i visited her just now
looks 8/10
sensual: 9/10 willing to please
gfe: 9/10 very chatty and her voice quite sweet
she will give u zhun zhun 1hr wont shortchange you.
RTM: yea
Old 28-01-2022, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Hmmm in all my years of cheonging I never encounter such thing. Maybe call back few hours later but never the next day.
Had the same happened to me twice several years ago.... I learnt my lesson and changed to using a cheong simcard ever since.
Old 28-01-2022, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Rainwater123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/mina-massage/

Anyone tried her before?
Old 28-01-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mywayamway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humsum View Post
She quite arrogant maybe because of her boobs big, service wise normal not special or much.
Once you add her weechat you have visit her by 1 week or else she will block and delete you.

If you ask me i don't recommend her, maybe other bros out there have their opinion.
This is the famous Alice & her sister Eva.used to be in Chinatown blk 51 havelock , both F cup. service depend on their mood. In good mood, extremely sensual & nice. !!
Old 28-01-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 5
SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Most recent would be AnAn and all the hooha lol...
An An no longer provide BBBJ?
Old 28-01-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mywayamway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
If you found a ML who does hands free bbbj, she's definitely a keeper.
there are quite a few in this group. just ask & if your dick smell good & nice
Old 28-01-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 15
alfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooRoo View Post
She used to provide bbbj but no longer listed. That is what I meant. I never write that you say she provide bbbj. My eyes got no problem bro
Yah, last time have but now this option removed from the ad liao. Just noticed this too
Old 28-01-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
ball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah sian angel not free.. any decent massage with zhut zhut can recommend this poor bro :”)
Old 28-01-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

Had been fking too much or massage with bbbj too much. So wanted to change taste and get some proper massage. Settled on Rayna.

Apartment wise nothing new to me as I went there before for another ML. The concept might amaze some bros here.

First look not bad. She wore one long piece black dress length till knee. But fine with me because my aim is proper massage.

Showered alone and lie on back. Told her to tackle neck and leg. She really spend effort on the neck for 30min. Till now I still pain. Sour pain. Could be good thing, will only know in the next few days if her massage is effective.

After massage, she went to wash hands and start to tickle me. I tot yet another normal girl. Suddenly I felt her mountain. This one no joke. Can feel the soft hump and her nipple. Maybe I long time never get this type of service but the feeling very shiok. I think she know how to position her mountain at my body curve to increase the sensation.

Then flipped around and saw her body. Really slim with C cups. Good figure plus above avg face. Suddenly we start to cuddle and become very passionate. Kiss each other all over the face lip chest breast, then she turn diagonally and I seized the chance one hand cup her breast the other hand pull her undies to form gstring shape. No rejection so far. She must be in the mood.

We continue to cuddle and smooch each other. I think she also very horny at this moment, then started to slide upwards towards my face and push me to her breast while she grind my cock and do fake love.

The rest of details I will leave it out. It went further but no FJ in case some bros wondering.

I think we can connect, hence the extra stuff other than simple massage and HJ. But as always, YMMV! Again, YMMV. Don’t forCR her or expect the same treatment as my FR.
Yana (BBBJ) X2
KeKe (Cosybay) X1 - 3RD BEST!
Victoria (BBBJ) X1
Moet (Carribean club/Lovedesire) X1
Jeny X1
Mandy (BBBJ) X1
Cherry (Caribbean88 ) X1 - BEST!
Fei Fei X2
Anna (1stopserie) X1
Fei Er (1stopserie) X1
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1