The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18H38 [2022]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
One thing i like about this house is the OKT will ask for feedback and he will train the girls service attitude.
really? i used to have a regular there but he nv ask me before
Old 06-11-2023, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
really? i used to have a regular there but he nv ask me before
Usually if its those new arrivals he will ask ok or not ok.
Old 08-11-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 12
ownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to behold

Had g20 couple days ago. Cup D enhanced. Kept complaining that am big. 100/30 not really worth for thai. Told me 23, abit of scars on belly. Not as tight neither is it too loose.

Rtf : def not. Have tons of other choices. Just wanted to try cat 100 out for the first time.
Old 08-11-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Tontawan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage9898 View Post
Kept complaining that am big. 100/30 not really worth for thai.
I tried this house once and had to say i expected more for 100.got only 1 girl iwhen i went. Iwont say which number but face 4/10 old. The cbj she just flick her tongue no suction 0 effort. The fj kept trying to siam saying i big (looks like im not the only one) and keep asking to handjob damn turn off. i rather go to cat60 at least if they complain for $60 you also cant complain
浪费时间和金钱
Old 09-11-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Weekday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think you just got unlucky, this house got alot of girls that provide good service. I so far never get any black face but ymmv. But i did get rejected from rtf one girl cause of same reason the okt tell me she gave feedback... if the girl say dont want then bopian

idk if its just me but i think you should just say the number tbh
when the demand for her decrease, her service will increase to try get customer to rtf (invisible hand of the market) LOL

should give feedback to the okt if they never give good service cause he will listen and instruct them better at least from what i see uh
Old 10-11-2023, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Pdidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekday View Post
I think you just got unlucky, this house got alot of girls that provide good service. I so far never get any black face but ymmv. But i did get rejected from rtf one girl cause of same reason the okt tell me she gave feedback... if the girl say dont want then bopian

when the demand for her decrease, her service will increase to try get customer to rtf (invisible hand of the market) LOL

should give feedback to the okt if they never give good service cause he will listen and instruct them better at least from what i see uh
I agree and disagree. A few months ago yes, worth 100. But more recently the good ones are leaving one by one and even those that remain the service quality has significantly gone down. Even the OKT attitude, I noticed becoming more arrogant even to regular customers. I heard they get Japanese and Korean customers who book 3 to 5 sessions. Apparently, these guys finish fast then just chit chat with the girls for the remaining time 😅😅. That's why the girls here damn spoiled. Where can you see in Geylang, girl can reject you one?😅😅

Happened to me also, I had a booking but another guy, I can only guess probably a Japanese or Korean (probably with deeper pocket than me) came. Then I was told to fuck off. At first I thought let it go since I was a regular here...then I realized why do I need to put up with this kind of attitude? I just take my hard earned money somewhere where you are welcomed and treated nicely.
Old 10-11-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
HideWong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdidi View Post

Happened to me also, I had a booking but another guy, I can only guess probably a Japanese or Korean (probably with deeper pocket than me) came. Then I was told to fuck off. At first I thought let it go since I was a regular here...then I realized why do I need to put up with this kind of attitude? I just take my hard earned money somewhere where you are welcomed and treated nicely.
Hmm...thats quite unfortunate that you encounter this, so far for the 6 months I regular here weekly the okt vry nice to me de leh. Even when my regular not there and I decided to go other place they didnt get angry or anything, smile at me say ok see you next time. Btw I always book 1 session de nvr extend so I dont think its about how deep your pocket is, perhaps you caught the okt on a bad day.
Old 10-11-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Even the OKT attitude, I noticed becoming more arrogant even to regular customers. I heard they get Japanese and Korean customers who book 3 to 5 sessions. Apparently, these guys finish fast then just chit chat with the girls for the remaining time 😅😅. That's why the girls here damn spoiled. Where can you see in Geylang, girl can reject you one?😅😅

Happened to me also, I had a booking but another guy, I can only guess probably a Japanese or Korean (probably with deeper pocket than me) came. Then I was told to fuck off. At first I thought let it go since I was a regular here..
Damn, if i were you and experience that i would also leave and never come back to this house sia. But fortunately everything has been quite friendly with both of the okts for me.
There are multiple times where my regular code red and i would not pick any other girls but everything is still friendly.

Skali the girl that rejected you gave false reason to the okt thats why they sort of mark you. We would never know, just have move on to a better playground bah

Last edited by jufd407; 10-11-2023 at 06:15 PM.
Old 10-11-2023, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's why the girls here damn spoiled. Where can you see in Geylang, girl can reject you one?😅😅
At first I thought let it go since I was a regular here...then I realized why do I need to put up with this kind of attitude? I just take my hard earned money somewhere where you are welcomed and treated nicely.
actually now that you say it I really never hear before the girl reject. if the guy fked up and abuse then i can understand but if its just pp size then....

yea you are right better to go to places where you are welcomed
i wonder if there will be new stock
Old 11-11-2023, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quote:

G28
you say you kena rejected from the girl thats like she slapping you in the face. I find it ridiculous that the okt allow that kind of nonsense reason for rejection. The moment money is not the most important thing means the house is too arrogant alrd.

ask yourself what does this house offer that makes it worth cat100, looks? service?
Old 11-11-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I agree and disagree. A few months ago yes, worth 100. But more recently the good ones are leaving one by one and even those that remain the service quality has significantly gone down. Even the OKT attitude, I noticed becoming more arrogant even to regular customers. I heard they get Japanese and Korean customers who book 3 to 5 sessions. Apparently, these guys finish fast then just chit chat with the girls for the remaining time 😅😅. That's why the girls here damn spoiled. Where can you see in Geylang, girl can reject you one?😅😅

I ever heard the okt quote to the jap/korean/caucasian customers abything between 150-250. I keep quiet never say anything cause not my business but yes they probably earning more from there
Old 11-11-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Pdidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
I ever heard the okt quote to the jap/korean/caucasian customers abything between 150-250. I keep quiet never say anything cause not my business but yes they probably earning more from there
Yeah this is true, I also personally heard this too....This is exactly what I'm saying...deeper pockets...This house don't realize that in the long run, the regulars actually make them more money
Old 11-11-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

now i see others complaining i realise its more common than i thought

tbh i started coming to this house in Jan and alot of the good ones left(i will forever miss g8 Amy) and only got a few good ones. I want to go rtf them also always taken. i cant remember the last time i saw g3 sitting on the sofa.
i think the next time i go i going to chat with the okt
Old 12-11-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
now i see others complaining i realise its more common than i thought
next time i go i going to chat with the okt
LOL then you still defend this house
you chat with him also no use, why will he listen to you
only when people experience the loss then they will listen and ask for help
Old 24-11-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Few weeks ago went during weekday afternoon hoping to give g12 a monthly visit but no luck.

Looked a bit and saw g18 keep giving me glances while biting her biscuit so okay lah tao jiak for this month, first time picking her.

Really pretty girl, looks i would personally give 8/10.
Body, around same height as me, 160-ish with fair skin which is as expected from this house. Enhanced boobs with fleshy butt. in my opinion 7 maybe 8/10

Shower started quite standard but after awhile she starting rubbing b2b, kiap my dick between her thighs and kept going. Shiok.

Dried off and on to bed, a bit of chit chat etc and she started cbj. Wah she really knows how to work the whole shaft, balls and inner thighs sia. Very hiong which i love.

Caps on and she is quite tight. Knowing i cannot tahan if she rides, i took over. Missionary, doggy and prone bone for 25mins until pop. Showered and she offered to massage abit.

This is where i decided that it would be a waste to just have 1 session so when buzzer sounded, i told her i wanted to extend. Continued with massage and somemore chit chat etcetc.

Round 2 started with her solid cbj. all her pattern + moans and gwaks,she said i was throbbing. Of course lah how to remain calm sia ahhahah.
Missionary, doggy, carry and finally finishing in prone bone after like 20mins+ of action

After shower, a bit of chit chat as we walked back down and i paid for the extension before leaving.

At least now i know there are at least 2 girls in this house that i personally know is good so more options next visit

Ty to the bros that perviously shared FR for her !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1