The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-03-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 1
youngshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
People say anan is back, amei is back, is it all fake news similar to that bro long time ago that said tang tang is back and it never happened.
Not sure about anan or amei, but I know tangtang is back tho she is not doing this line, seems like she's studying or doing something else here... her WeChat moments always posting Sg stuff leh

LOL got zapped 9 points for this. I like to post what I want to post, you huanlo?

Last edited by youngshuaige; 22-03-2024 at 08:33 PM.
Old 22-03-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngshuaige View Post
Not sure about anan or amei, but I know tangtang is back tho she is not doing this line, seems like she's studying or doing something else here... her WeChat moments always posting Sg stuff leh

LOL got zapped 9 points for this. I like to post what I want to post, you huanlo?
Upzzz you coz indeed TT was back but not in this ML business but had since RTC for now.
Accidentally bumped into her when having lunch in Serangoon garden.
She was buying lunch and working around there earlier.
But she should be back in Apr if no last minute changes.
Will update if I hear more.
Won't be a trumpet blower. Yes mean Yes. No mean no.

Last edited by Tom666; 22-03-2024 at 09:23 PM.
Old 22-03-2024, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Your reaction will be the same, if not more, IRL.

Seeing that you like the aesthetics of viet Sindy, haven't you visited Viet L and Viet Coco yet? Even better aesthetics.
Viet L and Coco also in tt website ?
Old 22-03-2024, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Mostly will be back when they are running out of cash. But if they got married or pregnant then chances will be very slim. Some are already late 20s or early 30s.

Some bros already tio KC trap and dun wish the regular MLs to leave or wants them to return faster. U can follow 1 bro whom he said he creampied SS and went to look for her in China.
Maybe love can really blossom in this trade?
Not many can unlock till raw. Meaning there's some interest too.
Wishing him luck.

Up my points if u like it!

A SYT a DAY, A YEAR longer to LIVE

Current list: Lucy
Old 22-03-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
sick_hero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/man-man-massage/

It's been a while since I tried the local scene so quite lucky to have tried Man Man on my first try.

Location: 8/10 area. Central, good for drivers with private parking
Looks: 8/10, Pre-MILF
Body: 8/10
Boobs: Perky and very nice to grab
Massage: 8/10 not paino type. Really enjoyed her getting the knots out of my shoulders and back
Sensual: 9/10 Juigen is fantastic too and feel really good when release
GFE: good conversationalist and gfe. This is where I rate her very high as the was no rush and she put all attention on me. Funny conversation helped lighten the whole 90mins.

RTM: yes and already did
Old 22-03-2024, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 15
Aishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
She stayed alone in Area G. The two condo units I visited on separate occasions were both neat and tidy. Both units were along the main road of Sims Ave.

To be fair to her since my comment about her appearance might be detrimental to her business, her massage skills and knowledge of TCM probably ranks No.1, even better than Arissa who is my personal favourite. Her massage skills would make MLs like Zoya or 7th Princess seem like beginners. Besides massage, she can even impart knowledge on exercises to do to improve your health and general well-being.
The one when I visited was Sims Ave side but slightly into one of the lorongs and with open gate.

Agree, her massage is definitely top grade.
Old 23-03-2024, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 1
youngshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Upzzz you coz indeed TT was back but not in this ML business but had since RTC for now.
Accidentally bumped into her when having lunch in Serangoon garden.
She was buying lunch and working around there earlier.
But she should be back in Apr if no last minute changes.
Will update if I hear more.
Won't be a trumpet blower. Yes mean Yes. No mean no.
Upz you back my humble 1 pt bro. Some bros really bo liao... what's the point of a forum discussion if everything also don't say

Or he's just another jealous bro without her WC like us
Old 23-03-2024, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie4 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick_hero View Post
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/man-man-massage/

It's been a while since I tried the local scene so quite lucky to have tried Man Man on my first try.

Location: 8/10 area. Central, good for drivers with private parking
Looks: 8/10, Pre-MILF
Body: 8/10
Boobs: Perky and very nice to grab
Massage: 8/10 not paino type. Really enjoyed her getting the knots out of my shoulders and back
Sensual: 9/10 Juigen is fantastic too and feel really good when release
GFE: good conversationalist and gfe. This is where I rate her very high as the was no rush and she put all attention on me. Funny conversation helped lighten the whole 90mins.

RTM: yes and already did
thanks for the fr bro, been texting her but no replies so far. happy that you managed to get an appointment bro.

which pics looks most like her? SN or FN and what is the roaming signal like? she never advertise for 90mins but how much did you top up for it?
Old 23-03-2024, 01:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Upz you back my humble 1 pt bro. Some bros really bo liao... what's the point of a forum discussion if everything also don't say

Or he's just another jealous bro without her WC like us
This is an open forum with different characters.
Is good to share things.
And is good to share info which is going to happen in a way.
Unlike the guy who shared this and that, drumming up the hope for whateve reason and then nothing happened.
Chill and enjoy the hobby
Old 23-03-2024, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie4 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
This is an open forum with different characters.
Is good to share things.
And is good to share info which is going to happen in a way.
Unlike the guy who shared this and that, drumming up the hope for whateve reason and then nothing happened.
Chill and enjoy the hobby
jealousy is a bitter pill to swallow happy cheonging bro! thanks for all the frs
Old 23-03-2024, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Any good recommendations near Novena MRT area?
Thanks in advance
Old 23-03-2024, 07:19 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42161 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Any good recommendations near Novena MRT area?
Thanks in advance
Love lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-03-2024, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is always going to happen dude. Differing views, disputes and disagreements.

Sb forum is like meeting up with 20 cheongsters in a geylang coffeehouse for the first time. And when the conversation swells and gets louder, you'll see the different personalities. Some quiet and down to earth, some nice guys, some interesting, some argumentative, some judgemental and there will be some assholes.

So no need to be surprised and angered. This is normal. Just smile and move on. The worse thing is to do is to kpkb and constantly whine about being zapped. That's most irritating. Which you didn't do... so upz you too.
Old 23-03-2024, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Love lor.

Thanks man
Old 23-03-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
People say anan is back, amei is back, is it all fake news similar to that bro long time ago that said tang tang is back and it never happened.
Can’t blame that dude that said Amei is back… He mistaken the China high speed rail train tray table as the airplane tray table 🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1