The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2013, 08:35 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
cheebong is stuck in moderation for some time to come
how much to bring to jb when cheong?

hey to all bros who often cheong in jb, how much do you always bring over to causeway when cheong? also im looking for kakis to go jb n cheong
Old 20-03-2013, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 17
upmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samsterupmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: how much to bring to jb when cheong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebong View Post
hey to all bros who often cheong in jb, how much do you always bring over to causeway when cheong? also im looking for kakis to go jb n cheong
Bro, what kind of cheong do you mean? Spa? Ktv?

For spa, i usually bring around 300 ringgit. Depending on the place, the price range for standard full package is usually 200 ringgit - 238 ringgit.

I also usually bring in another 200 ringgit for petrol and for some other simple shopping.

The last time I went to Ktv at Taman Sentosa was with a big group of friends a few years back. All I remember was that the sitting fee (butterfly) was 50 ringgit. I also remember tipping the waiters 10 ringgit each. As for the liquour, i can't remember as all split the bill later on for that.

Not sure about tabao as I did not take any girl out. Anyway, not all the girls will be willing to go out one if I remember correctly.

But that was years ago and the prices may be higher nowadays due to inflation.

Maybe others bros who cheong JB Ktv more often can give you more up to date tips.
Old 20-03-2013, 09:59 PM
Samster (M)

[QUOTE=upmountain;8696606]Bro, what kind of cheong do you mean? Spa? Ktv?

For spa, i usually bring around 300 ringgit. Depending on the place, the price range for standard full package is usually 200 ringgit - 238 ringgit.

for the spa what kind of services do they provide other than spa? sry I never went to jb cheong before but go there buy stuff and etc. saw alot of chio chinese malaysian girls and want to up them!
Old 20-03-2013, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
I will be coming to JB from July 1 to 5, 2013, all week days cheong. Will bring around RM2.5K. Expenses for hotel + taxi + food + spas + some shopping. I do not intend to visit KTV due to limited budget and I myself is not a drinker. When I cheong at JB I am always a lone ranger (cheong alone).
Old 21-03-2013, 07:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
I will be coming to JB from July 1 to 5, 2013, all week days cheong. Will bring around RM2.5K. Expenses for hotel + taxi + food + spas + some shopping. I do not intend to visit KTV due to limited budget and I myself is not a drinker. When I cheong at JB I am always a lone ranger (cheong alone).
same same. I do not intend to visit ktv and I seldom drink. how long you intend to stay? where did you often go cheong? jb is unsafe and u dare to cheong alone har? intend to find kaki go tgt leh
Old 21-03-2013, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kuabengguan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Make sure you don't spoil the market
Old 21-03-2013, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
Can be your tour guide..Buy be dinner and bring you all the the MP in Nusa bestari.. haha
Old 21-03-2013, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
S'porean trio robbed at knifepoint in JB

Quote:
same same. I do not intend to visit ktv and I seldom drink. how long you intend to stay? where did you often go cheong? jb is unsafe and u dare to cheong alone har? intend to find kaki go tgt leh
Report from The New Paper (Singapore) dated 21 March 2013 :-

S'porean trio robbed at knifepoint in JB

THEY were interested in property in JB and headed there on Monday night.

Mr Effande Mohamad Yashin, 30, a real estate agent, and a couple, who wanted to be known only as Mr Shah and Madam Emma, then had dinner with a Malaysian friend.

As they were about to head back to Singapore, four men wearing surgical masks and caps attacked the couple.

The men were armed with a long knife and a metal rod. They got away with Madam Emma's handbag, which contained her and Mr Shah's passport, ICs, credit and debit cards, cash and other items.

They would have also driven away with Mr Effande's Subaru Impreza if not for his quick thinking.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Thursday (March 21).
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 21-03-2013, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
I will stay for 4 nights from 1st July and leave on 5th July (5 days trip). I cheong at different places such as Skudai, Taman Abad, Permas Jaya, etc. And I always visit hotel spas when I cheong.

I know JB is famous with their crime rate, by keeping safe I always cheong by using taxi or walking (short distance) during the day only. I will not cheong alone at night unless accompanied by someone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1