The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Signhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
Don’t waste your time on her. I went once and I nv go again. Although she is a syt. And don’t be fooled by her heavily padded bra.
Just finished a session with her, massage is good, syt. Bubbly and cheerful personality. Maybe you visited her when she was having a bad day. Guess everybody has their good and bad days.
Old 06-04-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zai1 View Post
no leh.. visited fei fei but she is very quiet leh. Whole session only talk maybe 3 times.. try to talk to her, she like not keen to reply although her tone is still friendly la.

in the end $80 for HJ + roam top

Very awkard the whole session. Super quiet until I a bit sianz. Usually for other MLs, at least got joke or talk abit but Fei Fei seems to be rather quiet. dun know why.. my ego suddenly crushed hahaha.. start thinking maybe i too ugly is it? but cannot be leh.. other MLs usually i can talk quite a lot with them one leh
Sorry quote wrong message
Just finished a session with her, massage is good, syt. Bubbly and cheerful personality. Maybe you visited her when she was having a bad day. Guess everybody has their good and bad days.
Old 06-04-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Signhere View Post
Sorry quote wrong message
80 for hj + top roaming? No zhut zhut?
Old 06-04-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Re: Cuppage / Orchard Plaza

Any FR on MLs over at Marvis Retreat? 🤔
Old 06-04-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 0
dcjunk is one of the Best!dcjunk is one of the Best!dcjunk is one of the Best!

Tried the B1 shop a few times.

FF is as per what most bros mentioned, gfe and quite close to photos. Massage is decent. I feel worth a try for sure.

Amy massage I feel is better. Photo discount 40%. Body is more to the meaty side. Boobs shape quite nice.

Alice, boobs is out of this world. Massage is good and experienced. Older than the rest.

The rest never try before. General feel is that the shop has at basic standard of service.
Old 07-04-2023, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Looking for the fr too
Old 07-04-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
80 for hj + top roaming? No zhut zhut?
That is correct, think that place only provides basic like most of the bros experienced.
Old 07-04-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
Sodomiser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSodomiser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Do you mean Mavis Retreat? I always thot that spa only catered to female clients from their adverts.
Old 07-04-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodomiser View Post
Do you mean Mavis Retreat? I always thot that spa only catered to female clients from their adverts.
Yes Mavis! Female only? Not that I know of haha
Anyway it’s a unisex spa
Old 08-04-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Went down yesterday for first time.

FF is a nice lady

When I left, Nini was trying to seduce to return for her by looking at me with CFM look.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 08-04-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

If want to see FF actual boob size just add her wechat see her workout videos. Amy one is just nice.
Old 08-04-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by quiddi View Post
If want to see FF actual boob size just add her wechat see her workout videos. Amy one is just nice.
Besides FF, the rest also syst? Who's prettiest, best figure n services?
Old 09-04-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Besides FF, the rest also syst? Who's prettiest, best figure n services?
All syt except Nini. Nini belongs to pre milf. I would choose Amy
Old 09-04-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Mavis used to be very happening years back, all the hot MLs. My favourite Malay ML till this day is Stella. Old timers will know who she is.
Old 10-04-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 5
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post
Looking for the fr too
Because all the fr been deleted by admin. This 1 super protected. PM if u want fr.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1