The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-03-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 11
Golden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

wah lau steady and song bro
Old 30-03-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornboi View Post
Just curious how old are you guys usually?
nice la where you find her?
What hotels is this? Do you all feel paiseh when you all check in with both your IDs? like the age gap or what not?
No need worry
Old 30-03-2024, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 21
|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I have a maid want fwb friend, $150 2hrs with condom
cannot pm, can i have the contact, thanks..
Old 30-03-2024, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

I forget I cannot receive mail
Old 30-03-2024, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
shadow12 is a Helpful and Caring Samstershadow12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What's the best way to pick up DH for hookups? Lucky Plaza? Or got any app any bros use?
Old 30-03-2024, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow12 View Post
What's the best way to pick up DH for hookups? Lucky Plaza? Or got any app any bros use?
Best way and most effective way, hold a stack of 50 or 100 sgd in your hand as you walk around in LP . Just make sure everyone can see it
Old 31-03-2024, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu View Post
There are alot of discreet hotels on Dayuse. You can try ST Signature hotels. Online check-in, no need to go recept if you paisey. Use phone to scan doors to unlock. super easy and discreet.
not sure about st signature the rooms they give at dayuse seems quite subpar and i ever did the online check in and all they didn't bother when i bring my partner up once without giving her id and the second time they chase me for it when i just act blur passed them....
Old 31-03-2024, 03:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezo View Post
Thursday night I went to Heroes at Boat Quay, reached about 1am.
Spotted a group of Filipina's found out they were maids, they were all quite drunk. A few hot ones.

I picked one and started dancing with her, kissed for a bit, then she was grinding her butt against my crotch, got me hard, she was quite tall and busty in a tight dress, looked good.

She said lets go back to my place.. I said can not, as wife is there. But can go hotel. She said oh your married.. I said yeah but we can still have fun.. She said ok, but you pay me how much? I said I am not going to pay, if you want we go have fun and I get you grab back to your home after.

She wasn't happy and stomped away angry. I just stood near my table, and drank my drink watching the action for a bit. Then was going to go back home so started walking out, and I waved bye to her.

She chased after me, grabbed my hand, and said ok I go with you.

Gave taxi uncle a show, making out in back seat on the way to hotel in Balestier where we had a short wet & wild session she was damn horny.

Amazed so many helpers there on a Thursday night, she said boss overseas, so I will see her again tonight, meet with her friends, and test the waters for a 3some.
Pics would be much appreciated

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 31-03-2024, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
Best way and most effective way, hold a stack of 50 or 100 sgd in your hand as you walk around in LP . Just make sure everyone can see it
This is a good one,lol
Old 31-03-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried one during her off yesterday. Bigger size than me. In her 30s, height around 1.55m but I think weighs 60-70kg. Very aggressive and very hungry. Once pickup her up from lucky plaza, went to Mcdonald (have to walk to Lido as LP mcd closed down ready) . She wants fillet o fish and orange juice. So we pack and went off. After showing, during meal she kept saying the orange juice was sour. Ask me to try. I thought try from the same straw. Endup is ask me try from her tongue....
Old 31-03-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 18
crazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Just wondering anyone try before this DH called qalesyaputry on TikTok?
the account is private how to see
Old 31-03-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 18
crazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Tried one during her off yesterday. Bigger size than me. In her 30s, height around 1.55m but I think weighs 60-70kg. Very aggressive and very hungry. Once pickup her up from lucky plaza, went to Mcdonald (have to walk to Lido as LP mcd closed down ready) . She wants fillet o fish and orange juice. So we pack and went off. After showing, during meal she kept saying the orange juice was sour. Ask me to try. I thought try from the same straw. Endup is ask me try from her tongue....
she never ask you to try the abalone and raisin 🤣
Old 31-03-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
she never ask you to try the abalone and raisin 🤣
Honestly, no thanks. She wore jeans. The jeans for sweat smell. I really don't want to explore any further
Old 31-03-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1093 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15631 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Honestly, no thanks. She wore jeans. The jeans for sweat smell. I really don't want to explore any further
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 31-03-2024, 12:34 PM
Samster

One thing I notice about them is hygiene level. Otherwise it can be fun. I don't think I want to meet her again. Quite a traumatic crazy experience for me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1