The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ohlala311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
worry after 1st time

Hi all bros,

I am not a regular, actually a very shy guy, after so long thinking I decided to try one FL for FJ. I believe it's from VN and only came to sg for short period.

It's been about 2 weeks since, and I dont really have any symptom (according whichever i can find in the internet). The only unusual thing I had is a bit itchy here and there in the body. I am not very sure as is this just mosquito bite or I am having too much of phobia.

The session was quite fast, 15-20mins with cd, nothing unusual, she did BBBJ for me like less than 1 min only, got skin-to-skin contact and that's it.

Do you think I should be too worried?

I came to clinic and do a HIV test today and it's negative (today is 16 days after that session)

What should I do now? What else should I test?
Old 08-08-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Re: worry after 1st time

Hope u r ok, u can make an appt via online
U can try:
- DTAP Clinic https://www.dtapclinic.com/
- https://www.nsc.com.sg/dsc/Pages/Home.aspx
Old 09-08-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
verywet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't be too afraid la bro, as long as u wear cap, should be ok.
Keep chionging
Old 10-08-2023, 01:09 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohlala311 View Post
Hi all bros,

I am not a regular, actually a very shy guy, after so long thinking I decided to try one FL for FJ. I believe it's from VN and only came to sg for short period.

It's been about 2 weeks since, and I dont really have any symptom (according whichever i can find in the internet). The only unusual thing I had is a bit itchy here and there in the body. I am not very sure as is this just mosquito bite or I am having too much of phobia.

The session was quite fast, 15-20mins with cd, nothing unusual, she did BBBJ for me like less than 1 min only, got skin-to-skin contact and that's it.

Do you think I should be too worried?

I came to clinic and do a HIV test today and it's negative (today is 16 days after that session)

What should I do now? What else should I test?
Nothing is 100% safe in this world. However if you enjoy commercial sex just take the necessary precautions and get tested every 6 months.

If an issue comes up just deal with it. It's the only way to conduct all aspects of your life.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1