The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2007, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jeff2861 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Freelance-local

I saw a new thread from ive that she offering service. I dunno is the one that i call few months back. I remember last yr i sms her, ask her how old is she and she claims that she is only 16. den few months later i ask her if she free and she say she free.

She quote me $250. 2 hours and unlimited shots. so when she came my house, ask for the money first and action started.

After one hour, she ask can we continue another day for the remaining one hour, and she say she gave me another one hour free which is 2 hours, den i say ok lo. anyway i already paid her $250.

After one week later, i sms her ask her if she is free, she say she is not and she very tight and wanna borrow money from me. somemore is few hundreds dollars. den i say sorry i cant help her. den she keep on say if i can borrow her the money, she will only service me, but i find it contradicting so i declind.

few months later, i sms her again, she say she dunno me and she actually said this her mum number and ask me dun contact her anymore. Den i said i paid $250 for 2 hours of unlimited shots, den onli complete one hour and u said one more hour do it another time n u gave me another one hour free den she said that your problem. and she hang up. till now i could not contact her at all le.

And one thing, she told me she is 18. so diff from what she said earlier on. Bro out there, beware of ive, i dunno if she is the one. mayb once u got the contact of her, can check wif me if its the same.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
kooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Freelance-local

i will say tough luck, but you did not seem to be very intelligent that day.
oh well, shit happen.... dun bother yourself too much with it.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
quickies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry to hear about this kind of thing.

But I feel that it is useless to compare the number given by this ivy. She might have changed her number. However, I think is a good advice to bros out there and they will approach with caution.

Thanks for the highlight.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:54 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff2861 View Post
I saw a new thread from ive that she offering service. I dunno is the one that i call few months back. I remember last yr i sms her, ask her how old is she and she claims that she is only 16. den few months later i ask her if she free and she say she free.
sorry to hear that... but please provide more info like where you got her contact, what she look like, etc

you can post part of her contact number, example 9888XXX8... although she may change number, at least you have tried your best to warn us. cheers!

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 02-07-2007, 10:04 AM
Samster

Hi bro out there, i tried to actually email her and guess what. confirm hit, its her man... her number nv change.

her number is 81*036*7..

mayb u guys take note.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2207 / Power: 20
fatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond repute

Thats common cos man usually can't think properly when blood starts to rush down there so if you might just wanna make the decision before action. After tat just stick to it

Rule of thumb: Don't pay before actions. Be it 1 or 2 shots.

2828 LuCkY NuMbeR Huat ah

Thanks to all the bros who support me.

My latest fetish: Whatever...whenever...

己所之欲,先施于人
Old 02-07-2007, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 21
ace7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyace7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

side track.

How you rate this Ivy?? In case, she is the same Ivy.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:26 AM
Samster

Name: Ive
Age 18 ( she clims she is 16 to me last time, now she claim 17 on thread)
Height 1.6m
Weight 45kg
Looks 7/10
Body 6/10 petite, fair & smooth skin( abit ba ba)
Boobs 36c
Bbbj : no
French yes
Fingering : yes
Gfe 7.5/10
Fj 7/10 she's really tight
Damages $250 120min unlimited shots
RTF : NO...i dun tink i will...
Old 02-07-2007, 10:28 AM
Samster

i felt cheated. so bro out there, beware if u wanna bonk her..make sure u find out more ..
Old 02-07-2007, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 18
ideastogo is one of the Best!ideastogo is one of the Best!ideastogo is one of the Best!ideastogo is one of the Best!

Sorry to hear abt this unfortunate encounter of yours. And tks for the alert to all bros.... as correctly pointed out by bro fatty-leo, only one 'head' can think at any one time!
Old 02-07-2007, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ive_wang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To Jeff and all those who're reading this...

I dont deny what jeff said is true.. And cheated I wont say fully, Cause at least you had some fun and you did it twice if i didnt remember wrongly for one hour already....

I can meet you again for one last time... but only for an hour if you dont mind... Still, I say sorry to you infront of all the people who's reading this..
Old 02-07-2007, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 21
ace7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyace7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff2861 View Post
Damages $250 120min unlimited shots
RTF : NO...i dun tink i will...
Forget about this incident lor. If you never tried, you will never know.

Thanks for the ratings.

Up your points to ease your "dissatisfaction"
Old 02-07-2007, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
jit singapore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ive_wang View Post
To Jeff and all those who're reading this...

I dont deny what jeff said is true.. And cheated I wont say fully, Cause at least you had some fun and you did it twice if i didnt remember wrongly for one hour already....

I can meet you again for one last time... but only for an hour if you dont mind... Still, I say sorry to you infront of all the people who's reading this..

Hi Ive, you not just cheated Jeff, you also borrow $250 from me last time said you urgent need the $$$ and will paid me back after fews day, but until today you never...........your previous hp is: 92xxxx31 and your new hp is: 81xxxx27 and yet u stay at clxxxxxi. Passed already passed, i'll forgive you and I hope you better dun do it again if you wan to continue your business / service to all sb bro here.......this is my advice.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 22
deedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone else noticed that the ive thread disappeared?
Old 10-07-2007, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1566 / Power: 18
DatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedesilover View Post
anyone else noticed that the ive thread disappeared?
Yeah, what happened ?

"Untuk melakukan kegiatan seks, wanita perlukan alasan tetapi lelaki hanya perlukan tempat !!"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1