The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 21
|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano View Post
All so young here eh..

I am from the era of mirc, icq, MSN and then wlny... Hahaha.
Haha, same same..
Old 12-08-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by keano View Post
All so young here eh..

I am from the era of mirc, icq, MSN and then wlny... Hahaha.
Me too. Am in my early 30s
Old 14-08-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

hmmmmm i've been on tinder for 3 days and so far, nothing exciting happening...... and i made the classic "desperate" move, asking a prc girl out after 1 day lol...... got rejected immediately hahaha
Old 14-08-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

i'm randomly swiping right on any girl who look chio regardless of interests.... i saw a few profiles where they write "i will catch catfishes!" those i will swipe left lol
Old 14-08-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
I use both tinder and bumble and from my experience tinder girls tend to be more open. In July I met up with 3 girls. Made out with all 4 on the first date and 2 came over to my place and we fucked. I don’t swipe on average looking or chubby ones. They have to be at least a 7/10 looks wise and slim.

My advice is chat with them for a couple weeks first before asking them out so you don’t come across as too desperate. If you can vibe with them over text they will likely agree to meet you when you suggest it. Any date you suggest should involve alcohol since it loosens anyone up. Dinner and drinks is always a good start.

On the date it’s down to your flirting skills and how well you connect with the girl, if it’s going well at 1030 when restaurants close, suggest to continue drinking at your place. If they say ok it’s basically game on and how far she is willing to go on the first date lol. Good luck!
This is good plan
Old 16-08-2021, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
I am in late 30s, married.

Wonder how bros here play the game. How to subtly say that I am just looking for fun and not a relationship?

I am also curious when I read about bros bringing girls to their place. I assume
they are single and live on their own. It's expensive to live on your own in SG.
Old 16-08-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post

Wonder how bros here play the game. How to subtly say that I am just looking for fun and not a relationship?

I am also curious when I read about bros bringing girls to their place. I assume
they are single and live on their own. It's expensive to live on your own in SG.
The rule of the thumb with local girls is.
1. Be white. It helps reduce the difficulty of the game by 50% automatically.
2. If you aren't, then sound white. Talk about topics of travelling, food from Europe, exciting adventures like sports, skiing, road trips, racing. Sound unpredictably surprising in a pleasant way. Sound independent, with leadership, helpful, liberal.
3. Do not talk about NS, HDB, BTO, family issues, Asian stuffs.
4. If you are thinking about having your own place, it will be a good idea, please buy your own flat and do it up. In singapore, you can seriously think about a relationship only after 35 if you are a Singaporen man unless you are lucky enough to find someone who is willing to overlook that deficiency.
4. These usually help you win the game by half.

The rest is up to you. If you do not own a car, bring her out to places where alcoholic drinks are available so the drinks helps you offset the difficulties of 'carlessness'.. If you own a car, you can bring her anywhere just don't drink and drive. It is actually a put off to drink and drive.

But on the flipside of the coin, you also have to understand:
1. Local girls are usually overconfident with how much appeal they have. So this will often translate into disgust and some WTf moments
2. Irresponsible and are usually always on the lookout for better deals even after marriage, not because of any reasons but because they simply can. The legal system makes it extrememly easy and profitable for them to divorce and remarry and the number of losers in the market are more than enough for them to make a killing.
3. Those who get disillusioned usually become nasty and demand payment even for sex while they look like a pig or a man in drag under a make up done by an untrained charlatan.
4. And local girls usually are risky material to venture into. Your future is ruined the moment they turn around accusing you of rape regardless whether you did it or not. Exoneration will not help.

All the best to you
Old 16-08-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post

If I were in your shoes I wouldn’t be on a dating app since you’re married. What happens if your wife’s gfs are also on the app and come across your profile. Or you swipe an acquaintance of them. Should stick to commercial sex. Safer imo
Old 16-08-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
2. If you aren't, then sound white. Talk about topics of travelling, food from Europe, exciting adventures like sports, skiing, road trips, racing. Sound unpredictably surprising in a pleasant way. Sound independent, with leadership, helpful, liberal.
4. If you are thinking about having your own place, it will be a good idea, please buy your own flat and do it up. In singapore, you can seriously think about a relationship only after 35 if you are a Singaporen man unless you are lucky enough to find someone who is willing to overlook that deficiency.

The rest is up to you. If you do not own a car, bring her out to places where alcoholic drinks are available so the drinks helps you offset the difficulties of 'carlessness'.. If you own a car, you can bring her anywhere just don't drink and drive. It is actually a put off to drink and drive.

1. Local girls are usually overconfident with how much appeal they have. So this will often translate into disgust and some WTf moments
2. Irresponsible and are usually always on the lookout for better deals even after marriage, not because of any reasons but because they simply can. The legal system makes it extrememly easy and profitable for them to divorce and remarry and the number of losers in the market are more than enough for them to make a killing.
3. Those who get disillusioned usually become nasty and demand payment even for sex while they look like a pig or a man in drag under a make up done by an untrained charlatan.
4. And local girls usually are risky material to venture into. Your future is ruined the moment they turn around accusing you of rape regardless whether you did it or not. Exoneration will not help.

All the best to you

Solid views and very nice advice bro. Currently am working very hard myself to buy car and an apartment of my own with the end goal of making scoring easier
Old 17-08-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1997 / Power: 18
Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future

Quote:

All the best to you
Very good post. Hope to see more of your sharing 😊
Old 17-08-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

thanks for the tips, i'm also married and tinder now has this function where you can block profiles of girls on your phone, and just nice, for some reason (don't ask), my wife's google account is also logged in on my phone so i can access her phone list also, and i've blocked all our mutual friends and all her friends on her phone list LOL

my experiences so far:
1) local girls are mainly catching catfishes or not interested in FB / FWB maybe its my age group? cos i'm listed as 35 yo and the app mainly pushes girls in their early 30s onwards to me, so far only saw one woman who openly put she's looking for short term r/s

2) so far after 1 week of use, only 1 local sinkie is talking to me, the rest are all china girls staying in singapore, 1 of the prc girls, i made a wrong move and jio her out after 1 day and straight rejection lol... the other one, now talking on tele maybe got chance... as the bro above stated, the sinkie girls on the app all hang up to sell usually and will write lanjiao stuff on their bio

3) i'm not sure how many married men are playing this, but if i wanna fuck, will have to be hotel lor cos cannot be bring home play threesome with SO mah lol

4) of cos i'm also scared that i will kena catfish, or worst kena caught by wife friends but since i've blocked them, should be safe enuff..... and also of cos worried that the fb / fwb turn sour or start blackmailing me... but i'm now in a sexless marriage, more than 2 years no sex liao, if i don't come out and play, i think i will get prostrate cancer ... and since decide to come out and play, need to accept the consequences.....

will update on my prc girl on tele now......not sure if i will keep doing this, cos it seems easier to just find commercial, fuck and forget, just intrigued that so many bros here seem to score FB so easily so trying my hand at it
Old 17-08-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Quote:

All the best to you
Well said.
Old 18-08-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:

All the best to you
bro, i thought the aim is to get them to drink so that they will loosen up? if i drive and don't drink cannot achieve the objective leh lol
Old 18-08-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
bro, i thought the aim is to get them to drink so that they will loosen up? if i drive and don't drink cannot achieve the objective leh lol
If you are targeting local girls, cars will help tremendously.
Not drinking means you can drive. Don't break the law for chics. Not worth it.

She is not going to drive. So it is ok if she drinks but not you. Meets the same objective. But if you want to drink with her, don't drive. So if you are carless, at least you can us that as an excuse. I don't think you have experience juggling girls, drinks, cars and the law. Just remember don't drink and drive.

Also, the chances of local girls doing a regret sex is high. Very risky and the cost is great. Stick to foreign girls as much as possible.
Old 18-08-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
If you are targeting local girls, cars will help tremendously.
Not drinking means you can drive. Don't break the law for chics. Not worth it.

She is not going to drive. So it is ok if she drinks but not you. Meets the same objective. But if you want to drink with her, don't drive. So if you are carless, at least you can us that as an excuse. I don't think you have experience juggling girls, drinks, cars and the law. Just remember don't drink and drive.

Also, the chances of local girls doing a regret sex is high. Very risky and the cost is great. Stick to foreign girls as much as possible.
Yes regret sex and tell you that I told you not to fuck. I am not slut who sleep on first meet up. Give them 2000 dollars and fuck off. Block them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1