The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2008, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
hi _______.pearline here.any lobang?

Hi frenz. The title of this SBForum thread is the latest SMS from Pearline. Outta the blue, I've been receiving SMSs from Pearline, a local Chi. FL girl. She's 21y.o., 1.65m, 36B breasts, 60 over kg, long black hair dat's coloured. She says she has never done this before. And she said she doesn't know how to do CIM. She prefers to meet at Hotel 81 Kovan. I've not seen her before. Just chatted with her on the phone. She's asking for $150. I'm not receiving any money from her. Just helping her. PM me if u want her hp no. Remember to give me some r. pts. Then I'll return your favour. Thanks.
Old 08-08-2008, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 20
fuc_99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfuc_99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: hi _______.pearline here.any lobang?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Hi frenz. The title of this SBForum thread is the latest SMS from Pearline. Outta the blue, I've been receiving SMSs from Pearline, a local Chi. FL girl. She's 21y.o., 1.65m, 36B breasts, 60 over kg, long black hair dat's coloured. She says she has never done this before. And she said she doesn't know how to do CIM. She prefers to meet at Hotel 81 Kovan. I've not seen her before. Just chatted with her on the phone. She's asking for $150. I'm not receiving any money from her. Just helping her. PM me if u want her hp no. Remember to give me some r. pts. Then I'll return your favour. Thanks.
60 over kg????

what a elephant~~~
Old 08-08-2008, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 18
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuc_99 View Post
60 over kg????

what a elephant~~~
Have you ever tried an elephant?

Who knows it could be quite an experience

If you do, please provide an FR. I might be interested if she's good. But then, a little pricey leh.

Regards
Tiger
Old 12-08-2008, 02:28 AM
Samster

adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hello frens. Pearline thanks the guys who 'booked' her. She told me dat she also does for HJs or BJs for $50. Thanks...
Old 12-08-2008, 10:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3139 / Power: 18
Lionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro i m interested...care to pm mi her no...thxs
Old 12-08-2008, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 21
aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!

I'll wait for any brave bro's FR...
Old 12-08-2008, 06:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
trekk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hmmz nobody try. i try 1st then. pm you liao bro. will write a FR soonest if can contact her for a sat session.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 22
spasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekk View Post
hmmz nobody try. i try 1st then. pm you liao bro. will write a FR soonest if can contact her for a sat session.
A brave commando. Shall awaits your FR
God Speed....be Safe!

I am a sucka for beautiful babes! any to share?
Old 13-08-2008, 02:11 AM

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 0
jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold

Shall await for FRs before proceeding further
Old 15-08-2008, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 72
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

60+ KG is too fat and heavy for me.

I'll pass this.

Can't up yet: max_priest
Old 16-08-2008, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 19
Asianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to all

Will take note of this GEM.
Old 16-08-2008, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
allabtemoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for FR for tis elephant
Old 16-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Apollo11 is Cool - loads of Potential

Sweet Loving Memories With Giggling Pearline

Thanks bro Adonis for introducing her to me…she is one sweet lady and really looked younger than her age. I sms her in the morning and she replied saying that she is not new in this and had done it a few times so she knows what to do.

Arranged to meet at her preferred hotel at 1.00 p.m. and as usual I’m always punctual for my appointments whether at work or outings. Checked into the hotel and sms her my room number. She replied “OK” and then a short while later sms me “Sorry dear. Please give me another 10 to 15 minutes”. I replied “Its OK, take your time”. The 10 to 15 minutes lasted 45 minutes with no sign of her. I thought she had chickened out and decided not to meet me. Shortly, I heard a soft knock on the door. Usually the ladies would press the doorbell but not this lady. I peeped through the peephole and saw no one but when I opened the door, a giggling young lady was in front apologizing for being late and offered me a sweet. That really melted my heart and I gladly invited her into the room.

She is not an “elephant” liked some of you mentioned in the forum though she is really over 60 kgs. However, this is proportional to her height and she doesn’t look “fat” at all. In fact, I think her weight suits her built because if she weighs lighter liked in the low 40 kgs, then she would be very skinny. All this while she was giggling like an innocent young girl that is experiencing love making for the first time. I asked her if she wanted to take a bath. She replied that she had already taken her bath so I led her to the bed. As she lay on the bed, I brought my lips to hers and she responded by kissing me back. She was very passionate in her kissing and was twirling and playing her tongue with my tongue and we really had a wonderful time kissing and frenching each other like long lost lovers. While kissing, I tried to unhooked her brassier but was unsuccessful and she giggled and asked was it my first time. Of course, I replied “No” but I was embarrassed by my inability to unhooked her brassier as most of the time I left it to the ladies to unhook the brassieres themselves. Eventually after much roaming and searching for the hook, I managed to find the hook and unhooked her brassier and she laughed away. The rest was easy and soon both of us were naked in bed and cuddling one another closely to keep ourselves warm, as the air conditioning was cold. As we continued frenching and sucking each other’s tongues, I fondled and caressed her breast and could feel her nipples hardened due to the sensation of being touched. I continued to kiss her face and then her neck and slowly moved my way to her breast. You could sense that she loved it because her moaning got louder and her breathing became heavier. By now, my hands and fingers were outside her love nest gently rubbing, caressing and spreading her lips at the opening. I could feel that her love nest was already very wet and moist and as I inserted my fingers in, she was squirming with delight and the moaning increased in tempo as I gently glided my fingers in and out of her opening liked I was pumping her with my dick. Soon she was gasping and enjoying every stroke I made to her lovely juicy opening. To give her more pleasure in our love making session, I move down to her lovely opening and started to lick her fresh pink lips with my tongue. Every time, I lick the lips to her lovely opening, she would moan a pitch higher and that made me really hard. I think she must have reached her orgasm at least once or twice because her love nest was really very moist and wet. We then rested for a short while and next it was her turn to make me wild. I could see that she was new to sucking the dick because she was very gentle as she sucked my dick. But it was a wonderful feeling with her soft gentle suck and juicy lips round my solid hard dick. I had to stop her because I feel liked cumming and she told me it was all right to unload it in her mouth. I quickly reached for my caps and put it on and then entered her in missionary. As I penetrated her, she hugged me tighter and her moaning got louder each time I thrusted my dick into her. After thrusting for about 5 to 10 minutes, I could not stand anymore and release my load into her and fell into her arms. It was a wonderful feeling being hugged by a sweet lovely lady.

Please treat her gently and carefully as she is really new in this line. She told me I was her third lover. She don’t intend to be in this line long and will stop once she gets a regular job. In the meanwhile she is doing this to help her “sister” who has a gambling debt to settled.

Looks: 8/10
A really SYT – Looks younger than her age.

Body: 8/10
She is heavy at over 60 kgs but this is proportional to her height at 165 or 166 cm. Don’t think her breast are 36B cause I have seen others at 34B much bigger than hers. I really don’t know how to size the breast but she has a pair of soft tender breast that are nice to fondle, caress, kiss and suck. Nice fair, flawless skin that is milky white.

BBBJ: 7/10
She is new in this line thus not much experience but nevertheless I enjoyed it as I could feel her luscious wet lips engulfing my dick giving me a sensational feeling.

FJ: 7/10
Her love nest was very wet and moist after the foreplay. I had a little difficulty penetrating her as she initially resisted but once I penetrated her, the resistance ended and she moaned loudly each time I thrusted my solid hard dick deep into her wet and moist love nest.

GFE: 9/10
She was giggling most of the time when we were making love and after I shot my load and removed the cap, she snuggled up close, kissed me and rested in my arms in bed.

RTF: 10/10
Sure! I liked the freshness and ignorance as we explored each other’s body to find out more about ourselves such as where our erotic zones are and which parts of our body gets aroused making us more desirous of the each other.
Old 16-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Apollo11 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro adonis,

I cannot up your points because I got zero points. Thanks for the recommendation. Will recommend you contacts when I get their permission.

Cheers.
Old 18-08-2008, 04:59 AM
Samster

Sorry can't post reply. Will do so later. Thanks Apollo11 for your truthful FR. Sorry can't give u some r pts. Just donated. Will do so later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1